This 1982 hit from Air Supply is an affirmation of the life-changing power of love, and it is a perfect song choice for entering your wedding reception. Grammy’s Song of 1982: Always On My Mind – Willie Nelson, Paul McCartney with Stevie Wonder – Ebony And Ivory, Joan Jett & The Blackhearts – I Love Rock ‘N’ Roll, Joe Cocker & Jennifer Warnes – Up Where We Belong, Patti Austin with James Ingram – Baby, Come To Me, The “A” Team, Dallas, Dynasty, Falcon Crest, The Love Boat, Magnum P.I., M*A*S*H, Simon And Simon, 60 Minutes, Three’s Company. song choice for entering your wedding reception, Andy Garcia married Maria Victoria Marivi Lorido, Robert Kennedy, Jr. married Emily Ruth Black. Song Lyric Art Wedding Song Lyrics Sweet Thing By Madikaydesigns Wedding Song Lyrics Song Lyrics Art Lyric Art, Wedding Song Lyric Art Song Lyric Wall Art Wood Sign Etsy Song Lyrics Art First Dance Lyrics Wedding Song Lyrics, Pin By Judy Austin On Tinkerbell Country Wedding Songs Love Songs Lyrics Shania Twain Lyrics, Ingrid Michaelson Elvis Presley Can T Help Falling Etsy Wedding Song Lyrics Paper Gifts Anniversary Paper Anniversary, Never Tear Us Apart 3 My Wedding Song If I Ever Great Song Lyrics Rock Wedding Songs Music Quotes, Pin By Little Dreamer Creative On Miranda Lambert Wedding Song Lyrics Wedding Prints Personalized Wedding, Light Gray Gold Sara Bareilles I Choose You Paper Gifts Anniversary Sara Bareilles Sara Bareilles Lyrics, Just The Way You Are Billy Joel Song Lyrics As Wedding Reading Just Lyrics Billy Joel Lyrics Song Quotes, Wedding Song Lyrics Based On True Story Lol Arnttheyways Pink Promise Ido Vows Bride Groom Congratulations Melodyhope Me Too Lyrics Melody Vows, Love Song Lyrics For Wedding Song There Is Love Peter Paul And Mary Love Songs Lyrics Inspirational Songs Love Songs, The Wedding Song Song Lyrics Music Lyrics Song Quotes Music Quotes Songs Song Lyrics Beautiful Wedding Songs Pop Lyrics, Song Lyric Canvas Prints Wedding Song Lyrics Song Lyrics Lyrics, Shania Twain From This Moment On Shania Twain Lyrics Music Quotes Lyrics Shania Twain Quotes, Mean To Me Brett Eldredge Country Music Lyrics Perfect Wedding Songs Country Lyrics Quotes, I Will Never Forget When You Looked At Me And You Were Speechless Like When You Took My Bre Country Love Song Lyrics Country Love Songs Country Music Lyrics, Wedding Songs First Dance Country Thoughts 55 Ideas Love Songs Lyrics Great Song Lyrics Love Song Quotes, Song Lyric Wall Art Song Lyric Art Personalized Wedding Mkd Madikaydesigns Weddinggift Songlyric Weddin Song Lyrics Art Wedding Song Lyrics Wedding Songs, Lyrics Perfect By Ed Sheeran Ed Sheeran Lyrics Romantic Song Lyrics Song Lyrics Ed Sheeran, Light Gray Gold John Legend You And I Wedding Gift Anniversary Gift Wedding Song Lyrics Wall Art Print Qty 1, Your email address will not be published. From the album savage garden. Don’t you love how your chosen one makes every part of your life complete? As an Amazon Associate, we earn revenue from qualifying purchases. If you happen to be one of those lucky brides that are getting married in December, Billy Joel‘s fun mixture of romance and Christmas joy will work perfectly for your wedding event. Best Wedding Songs of 1982. It’s a song about the perfection of two souls that make one another completely. Linda Ronstadt uses her heavenly voice to tell every man what a woman wants. My Wedding Songs is a reader-supported website. It is so important to love your partner will all of your being each and every day. You and i wedding song lyrics. My Wedding Songs is a reader-supported website. Required fields are marked *. This song by Roxy Music will remind you how special and powerful your wedding day is. Maybe i m amazed paul mccartney. It reminds us not to take fathers for granted and to cherish the love they show. Many couples have played this song while they exit the chapel after saying their vows. Before the cause is discovered to be deliberate contamination, the manufacturer withdraws the product from the market. Finding a song for a father/daughter dance at a wedding can be difficult, but this poignant tune from Bruce Springsteen‘s Nebraska can strike the right emotional note. INXS was just beginning to find its audience when this song debuted in 1982. Where were you and what was happening? Oh my love my love this can really be. Let Me Tickle Your Fancy – Jermaine Jackson. It scored a top ten hit in the UK for Fat Larry’s Band, and it reflects all the innocent wonder of falling in love with a lifelong partner. Every 80’s-inspired wedding ceremony should include music from Journey. We continued our series of ’80s wedding songs with this list of Wedding Songs of 1982. The Los Angeles Lakers win the NBA Title over the Philadelphia 76ers.