Europe ; Croatia ; Dalmatia ; Split-Dalmatia County ; Split ; Split Restaurants ; MoNIKa's Wine Bar; Search. We shared the platter for 2. MoNIKa's Wine Bar, Split: See 192 unbiased reviews of MoNIKa's Wine Bar, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 495 restaurants in Split. Hello and tnx for your inquiry. The best bars in Split. Lovely small wine bar. The only reason I am giving this place a five star is because the fish fillet was not too special .... after our dinner as we was enjoying the music so much! Claimed. MoNIKa's Wine Bar, Split: See 205 unbiased reviews of MoNIKa's Wine Bar, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 494 restaurants in Split. The cerviche was a deviation from the average cerviche - it...was essentially slices of fish on a light salad very good fish . Could not reccomend this wine bar enough. 31 reviews #131 of 398 Restaurants in Split $$ - $$$ Seafood Mediterranean European. Amazing wine (we did the paired tasting), with great tapas. Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Feel free to ask if you have any more questions. Great accompanying food as well. Share. ever met. Great voice! We look forward to our next trip! Knowledgeable wine waiter. Monika and Marko were so friendly, knowledgable and generally made us feel incredibly welcome. I am not a fish eater but the ceviche was incredible! Save. Great wine list and delicious food. See the menu and wine list and you can tell. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. There was no outdoor seating but it was cool and relaxing inside so it wasn’t an issue. The food - very good and creative . Home of Croatia’s best bar crawl, around the atmospheric corridors of a ruined Roman palace, Split also offers beachside beers and generous opening hours. Charismatic bartender helped me with choice. Makes a change from the usual formulae. Because the epidemiological measures have tightened, the Beard Auction will be held on Friday, November 27, instead of Sunday, from 12:30 at Paradox Wine & Cheese Bar, Bana J. Jelačića 3, Split. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Very good Croatian wine. attentive. 172 reviews #1 of 382 Restaurants in Split $$ - $$$ European Wine Bar Croatian. I'm a wine lover and they had a good selection of Croatian wines... Aldo live music which was nice! Top Split Wine Bars: See reviews and photos of wine bars in Split, Croatia on Tripadvisor. Local cuisine, Mediterranean, European, Wine Bar, Croatian, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, After-hours, Drinks, Mediterranean, European, Wine Bar, Croatian, Buffet, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Wine and Beer, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Reservations, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, Live Music. This is TripAdvisor not a booking website, Hello,sorry i only saw this message now, sure i can make the reservation for you. Visit-as soon as you can! Closed now: … Best regards, Top Wine Bars In Split. Kind Regards, Save. See all restaurants in Split. Europe ; Croatia ; Dalmatia ; Split-Dalmatia County ; Split ; Split Restaurants ; Bokeria Kitchen & Wine Bar; Search. Lewis and Kate, The staff’s knowledge of wine is excellent - all of the wine we tried was delicious. We had the best time at Zinfandel! I know it is so short-noticed but i just found your place in interner when i arrived Split airport. The staff are amazing and the atmosphere is so lovely. Price is... Hello and tnx for your inquiry. 205 reviews #2 of 396 Restaurants in Split $$ - $$$ European Wine Bar Croatian. Yes, we open at the begining of April 2020, just a few days before Easter. The mussels were prepared in a very interesting broth- with figs - a most delicious broth . Hi, what would you like to know about this restaurant? I messaged Monika through Facebook and she was very helpful in organising a bottle of champagne to be ready on arrival to celebrate a friend’s promotion - impeccable customer...service - would not miss in Split!More. recommend this for reasonable lunch or dinner. Save. On Fridays and weekends, there's live music with a fabulous singer. Europe ; Croatia ; Dalmatia ; Split-Dalmatia County ; Split ; Split Restaurants ; Cicibela Food and Wine Bar; Search. I love their octopus salat as a starter. Get quick answers from MoNIKa's Wine Bar staff and past visitors. Stuff are very knowledgeable, especially when it comes to wine and live music from background makes it perfect place for a dinner. Thank you for hosting us and letting us taste the best wine we have ever had which is their own' "Pagan" He's so dedicated to his job and passionate about that you cannot avoid falling in love with his wines. It seems to do and try things that are a little different with its food and wine. Claimed. Our host was extremely knowledgable about the wines/dishes and made our experience really entertaining. If you’re visiting Split, this is not one to be missed. 3,826 reviews #27 of 396 Restaurants in Split $$ - $$$ Mediterranean European Wine Bar. Wine tasting is a guided tasting from a sommelier and winery manager so you get a hands on experience and get to taste 6 wines paired with tapas, plus a bonus wine in the end. Hotels near The Peristyle of Diocletian's Palace, Restaurants near Zinfandel Food & Wine Bar, European Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Split, Mediterranean Restaurants for Families in Split, Best Udon & Soba (Wheat & Buckwheat Noodle) in Split, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Split. Very safe. Have been very impressed with the selection and taste of their wines. Do you have nay specific idea in mind? We open at 4pm and our last admission for wine tasting experience is 6.30pm, we don't do the guided tasting in the evenings. Location - smack in the middle of old town Recommended! Setting - modern , interesting, elegant yet casual feel Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. ", "She is super knowledgeable about wines and very personable. MoNIKa's Wine Bar, Split. We just ordered by the glass on the recommendations of the staff. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Overall , a pleasant experience. We loves appetizers and pastas! 100% would come back thank you so much! Liked the wine so much that we ordered a case to...be shipped to the UK.More, Monika was the perfect hostess, I found out alot about wine making and the chance to sample some of the finest Croatian wine here is not to be missed. Monika. If you like wines. Message from Tripadvisor: This business is temporarily closed until 04/01/2021. Dalmatia is one of the main wine regions in Croatia, no need to waste time in proving that fact. Makes a change from the usual formulae.More. Bokeria Kitchen & Wine Bar, Split. ", See reviews that mention By the glass selection. He gave us all wonderful recommendations to visit wineries and restaurants all over the places we were going. Monika is friendly and very knowledgeable about the wine making process. A really special experience and so fab to get to sample so many delicious wines. The mussels were prepared in a very interesting broth- with figs - a most delicious broth . MoNIKa's Wine Bar. He's so dedicated to his job and passionate about that you cannot avoid falling in love with his wines. This place is kinda of good. Came here last night. Yes, the whole retaurant is a non smoking area. more. There was no outdoor seating but it was cool and relaxing inside so it wasn’t an issue.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. Bokeria Kitchen & Wine Bar. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland. Great wine bar with really nice food choice! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. You can also order nibbles. See all restaurants in Split. MoNIKa's Wine Bar. Beef tartare is really, really good and fresh! For main , the white fish fillet I had was good but not too special , but the celery root purée and the veggies on the dish were tasty and unique . A great place to sit, drink and enjoy the atmosphere. Top Split Wine Bars: See reviews and photos of wine bars in Split, Croatia on Tripadvisor. Very kind and friendly staff, food excellent, selection of Croatian wines too, live music, perfect night!