Mix thoroughly removing as many lumps as possible with a fork. This recipe yields a large serving, so feel free to share! I love covering my chocolate mug cake in my vanilla cream cheese frosting! Download and devour over 40 of the best tasting keto fat bomb recipes. Let me tell you how this will all play out. This cake was super easy to throw together and uses very basic ingredients (besides pumpkin, which in itself is pretty ummm… BASIC haha). Lately, you’ve probably noticed that I’m into the mug cake trend — I know that this trend has been going on for a … As you open the microwave you’ll be hit with the sweet smell of sugar. Join 150,000 others to get a FREE keto food list and new recipes every week! Our Protein Mug Cake Mix is a high protein bake at home recipe, which makes delicious, high-protein cake. In my case, it came out so piping hot and delicious that it didn't even last 2 minutes after taking pretty pictures! 92; Keto Friendly Options at Chipotle – Low Carb Chipotle, We love seeing what you’ve made! Protein Powder Without Artificial Sweeteners. The secret ingredient in the delicious mug cake is sour cream. Join The Curve for an exclusive experience. Enjoy! Members-only forums for sharing knowledge and accountability. 92 5 star reviews 5. (Or you can eat it all yourself, which is what I would do.) I, Megha, have created the most Delicious Low Carb Mug Cake and it is important that I receive credit where it’s due. It’s whats on the inside that matters, am I right? You’ll take your first steaming bite and just as imagined, you’ll relish in the dense texture as you’re reminded of your favorite pound cake. Need an easy and quick way to get in protein? CONTACT support (at) drinkwholesome (dot) com. Got a coffee mug and a few basic ingredients? In general, any protein powder will do. Made with no white flour, no banana and no sugar, this brownie in a mug is your guilt-free sweet tooth fix! The most important thing is that the nutritious mug cake holds truer to keto in macros form. www.foodiefiasco.com/protein-chocolate-mug-cake-new-years-resolutions Low Carb Orange Chicken | Keto, Low Carb! Made in a matter of minutes, these protein mug cakes are an easy win for sweet-tooth cravings. Get weekly recipes, videos, and podcasts to your inbox. So, it’s your turn to go into your kitchen and taste test them for us.. how else will we determine a winner?! Okay, back to the topic at hand. Simply microwave your mug cake for 1-2 minutes. Nutrition and lifestyle courses on a wide range of topics. A fluffy and delicious mug cake that has 27 gr of protein. The protein powder I chose was MRM 100% All Natural Whey in Rich Vanilla, but any vanilla whey protein would work as long as you measure gram for gram. It's okay if not all the batter has cooked. The whole cake pictured comes in at only 193 calories and contains 34g of protein! We’re Matt and Megha - a keto couple living in Atlanta, documenting our keto health journey one video and recipe at a time. I’ve used whey protein for this specific recipe. You will find that we also make the best tasting protein powder. For the first time since starting our blog Matthew and I are going to write a joint post, and the reason is simple. Great for … It's okay if not all the batter has cooked. Pour into mug or ramekin and microwave for 90 seconds. I agree to email updates from KetoConnect. Even though we’re only using a little bit of coconut, it still makes a huge difference. Don’t let it’s monstrous appearance deter you! Any protein powder will work as long as it’s low carb and high taste! Just as any keto dessert should be – high in fat and low in carbs. Okay, back to the topic at hand. Let us know which of these low carb mug cakes you prefer! Tag us on Instagram at. Add the wet ingredients and mix until all of the clumps are gone. Since 2020, we have taken a fundamentally different approach to protein powder by only using real food ingredients – ingredients you can pronounce and find in your kitchen. You are reading an article written by Drink Wholesome , a small company from New Hampshire. Next, as you place your fork into the mug cake you will excitedly notice how moist it is. How to Make Keto Friendly Bread (Very Easy), Keto Brownies Recipe | Extra Fudgy & Nut-Free (Video), Keto Shopping List Updated for 2020! This scrumptious blackberry lemon mug cake is macro-friendly and ready in less than 5 minutes. Not great…but good. It is simple, protein packed, and guaranteed to satisfy your sweet tooth. What can I say, real foods just taste better. Now you can boost your protein intake without the added junk found in almost every other protein powder. Simply microwave your mug cake for 1-2 minutes. ... Chocolate flavour protein based cake mix with whey protein, micellar casein, oat flour and inulin, with sugars and sweetener. Megha left the blog unattended, and it couldn’t have been at a more perfect time for me to weigh in with my mug cake. Be sure to use a deep mug so that the cake does not overflow while cooking.