In stock at San Leandro, 15555 Hesperian Blvd. I even used the crust for a pie once. Best-Ever Pizza Dough (No Knead) BONUS 100th Episode - Gemma's Bigger Bolder Baking - Duration: 7:59. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. I make two pizzas on my Presto with cutting the dough in half on the parchment paper, or I make a big stuffed stromboli. It's extra thin so there is not a lot of dough, plus I like that it comes in parchment paper ready to go. Unroll:Parchment paper is oven safe up to 500°F. Cut dough: Take dough out of the bowl and transfer to a lightly floured surface. To be used as is or it can also be rolled out to make more but thinner pizzas. Great crust. It's super easy to roll out -- no need to roll or shape yourself. Use dough directly from fridge. Do not eat raw dough.2. I love pizza night, it's a really great way of getting in some family time as well as getting the kids involved in the kitchen. Create:Add your favorite toppings.4. The taste was great and the size was great too. This product is the best pizza dough that I have used. This Wewalka Bistro Pizza Round & Thin Crust (7.8 oz) is THE BEST refrigerated pizza dough you're going to find out on the market right now. Do not eat raw dough. Use immediately after opening.3. I found the crust rigid like cardboard and incredibly tasteless. Keep dough refrigerated.Use immediately after opening.1. Bake 15-20 min: Bake on parchment paper. I go for a while cooking only the bottom, dual, only the top, and probably flip it over at some point for more of the same. I tired this pizza dough because after 14 years of living in Las Vegas, I still cannot find a "GREAT" pizza here. Unroll: Parchment paper is oven safe up to 500°F. EAN 9001536016153. Buy 1 Wewalka Classic Pizza Dough, $3.19 each Buy 1 Wewalka Classic Pizza Dough, FREE-(2) $1.50/1 WeWalka Family Style Pizza Dough, Bistro Style Pizza Dough, Danish Style Sweet Pastry or Authentic Puff Pastry Dough (Must Share), exp. Bake 15-20 min: Bake on parchment paper. Instructions: Keep dough refrigerated. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Great alternative if you don't have time to make your own dough. This vegetarian ready pizza dough is free from artificial flavors or colors, high fructose corn syrup, hydrogenated oils and bleached flour. And you can feel great about enjoying it because it has no artificial flavors or colors, no HFCS, no hydrogenated oils (trans fat), or bleached flour. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. We all agree that not only is the Wewalka brand the best store bought crust, it also beats 9 of 10 pizza houses within 15 miles from home♥️. This vegetarian ready pizza dough is free from artificial flavors or colors, high fructose corn syrup, hydrogenated oils and bleached flour. Use this Wewalka Family Style Pizza Dough to make a full meal or a quick snack. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Got 2 packages and cut them in half, loaded them up and rolled. Keep dough refrigerated. Preheat:400°F convection.425°F regular.Use dough … $29.99 per each $ 29. Bigger Bolder Baking 1,286,720 views Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. It is available in a 14.1-oz container. Avoid direct contact with heating elements or flames.11" Round crust.3. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Keep dough refrigerated. Use immediately after opening.3. Use immediately after opening.1. We employ a holistic quality management system to ensure we meet the highest levels and standards at every stage of our process. I load it up pretty heavy, and pinch all the edges to seal it into a big log as opposed to rolling it with multiple layers of dough. Preheat:400°F - Convection.425°F - Regular.Use dough directly from fridge.Do not eat raw dough.2. Preheat your oven to 400°F convection - 425°F regular. This traditional Wewalka pizza dough can be placed on a baking pan or cooked on a pizza stone or a grill. During this Covid 19 Pandemic. Youll LOVE it!! I then flip it over seam down, and trim off excess parchment paper and onto the rotating Presto pizza pan it goes (sort of curve it around in an optimum cooking arrangement). The only problem is this dough is not sold in every Walmart so check online first. It's super easy to roll out -- no need to roll or shape yourself. I've made 2 so far, and both were GREAT! 99 / each. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-ec1c3ca0-9ebe-4d01-bf79-4d5ab9a78114, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-0078bb7a-007-176089254eb797, Generated: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 07:19:36 GMT, Electrode, Comp-e0c7be86-43bf-4c08-8f83-71d783ceb4c9, DC-eus2-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-6f6c0a6db56bc4f3b05e999d7ba2f2f20982ac05, CID-f3f344ba-007-17608a1949d784, Generated: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 07:36:15 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. With the stromboli, I sauce and add toppings, just like regular pizzas but not too close to the edges. It is available in a 14.1-oz container. Wewalka Pizza Dough, 7.8 – 14.1 oz ($3.49) - $1.74Final Price: $1.74Select All | Un-Select All To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Ingredient standards: no high fructose corn syrup, no hydrogenated oils and no bleached flour, If you have questions or comments to share, please save the package and call: 1.678.263.2100 or contact us at ask@wewalka.us, Wewalka classic pizza crust has no trans fat or cholesterol. So easy to prepare and fast to bake it. I use this one of either two ways on my Presto pizza cooker. Product Title Play-Doh Doctor Drill 'N Fill Set with 5 Cans of Dou ... Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars, based on 133 reviews 133 ratings.