If you like what you do as a designer do your self a favor and skip this company. Its a very good place to work at, theres a good energy surrounding the workplace, I love that. We have all of the information we need at this time. They seem to use all part timers, I assume so they do not have to pay for benifits. Current Opportunities. Has anyone gotten this message and got hired? Rating is calculated based on 255 reviews and is evolving. … Sometime customers have to wait 6+ months for their furniture to arrive AFTER the scheduled delivery date! It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Williams-Sonoma, Inc. Yes, this often happens with newer locations. They are all about diversity and inclusion. West Elm Careers and Employment. This is the West Elm company profile. 16 West Elm jobs. Management is great and work to promote from within. About us. Glassdoor gives you an inside look at what it's like to work at West Elm, including salaries, reviews, office photos, and more. I was interviewed in a mall food court and was hired that afternoon an hour later. Apply to the latest jobs near you. Vacation policy is you accrue days through out the season. Compare pay for popular roles and read about the team’s work-life balance. West Elm (stylized as west elm) is an upscale retail store that features contemporary furniture designs and other housewares. The problem is other than management there are few FT openings. Share these Jobs. At the store level, it's any other retail job. Depends on the position could range from 2 weeks to 6 weeks. Apply to Retail Sales Associate, Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager and more! Search for open positions on our corporate website.. Our Mission. The West Elm Work Collection is the latest addition from Steelcase to what is becoming the industry’s largest network of makers and creators of products for the workplace. Partner with Digital and Brand Merchants on product page back-end…, You will provide daily support to the management team by performing opening and closing routines, providing supervision to ensure store is meeting financial…. It’s a great brand and culture. Target pays more. Pay is great - far above average for retail. Early mornings unloading product before store opens 7am Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays. Uncover why West Elm is the best company for you. Managers are always available to help no matter what. Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews, Scores based on about 62 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness. West elm New york have a very toxic culture. Great people to work with, felt like a family. West Elm Careers. What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at West Elm? Not enough staffing. Work hours inconsistent. I received this a week ago and still have not received a call. The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for providing financial, analytical, and business decision support for West Elm’s short and long-term planning. Somewhere between 20%-40% discount. We were not able to detect your location. I’ve worked for West Elm for a year now. Usually a two step interview process with different management levels. .css-5z9k06{font-family:"Helvetica Neue","Helvetica","Arial","Liberation Sans","Roboto","Noto",sans-serif;font-weight:inherit;color:#595959;font-size:inherit;line-height:inherit;}Rating is calculated based on 255 reviews and is evolving. This is a very socially-minded company that wants to source its products in the most sustainable and conscientious way possible. The biggest problem I have working here is that our product fulfillment can be awful. It makes it hard to sell when I can’t stand behind our promises. IF you can get a full time position there are good benefits, health, dental, vacation, etc. Does not pay living wage. Scheduling is very flexible and work/life balance is encouraged. What questions did they ask during your interview at West Elm? All content is posted anonymously by employees working at West Elm. Apply to Stylist, Studio Manager, Senior Analyst and more! How would you handle a customer who was unhappy? Create Alert. Lead Stock Associate, Install/Delivery Team in Durham, NC. Sometimes, it depends on the sale. Since the company operates 85 stores in the US, there are a wide variety of roles and positions available to … Do people feel they have the time and location flexibility they need? Visual Merchandiser/Design Lead in Rockville, MD. A portfolio of products co-developed with Steelcase, the West Elm Work Collection is inspired by residential design and manufactured to withstand the wear and tear of the office. Salary estimated from 502 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed. You can browse through all 21 jobs West Elm has to offer. West Elm wants its employees to come from various backgrounds and experiences, and place them in roles that are both personally and professionally rewarding. Search by Keyword Search by Location. Find out what works well at West Elm from the people who know best. They really care about employees (example: they continued to pay employees during the COVID shut-down). The phones never stop ringing. Careers At West Elm at Williams-Sonoma Inc. Search results for "careers at west elm". 22 West Elm jobs including salaries, ratings, and reviews, posted by West Elm employees. At west elm, we make it simple to express your personal style at home with …