Outside of this taco pizza recipe, here are some of our favorite pizza recipes: Sonja Overhiser is author of Pretty Simple Cooking, named one of the best healthy cookbooks of 2018. Below you’ll find our most popular Thanksgiving recipes to make your holiday dinner the best ever! Tip: For easy meal planning, stockpile ready-made pizza crusts in your freezer. If you like this recipe, please leave a good rating! Alex and I eat a mostly plant based diet. On A Couple Cooks, you will find healthy vegetarian, vegan, and whole food recipes. After baking, evenly spread the pizza with vegan sour cream. I mean how much better can pizza actually get? According to your responses, we feel like your freezer cooking persona is - The "One and Done Expert"! Cut into 4 pieces and serve hot with Taco … And you should feel free to add some! Spread over pizza crust. I think you’ll like it. Required fields are marked *. Pumpkin pie, pecan pie, apple pie, give us all the pies at Thanksgiving! We are about to show you! Oh stop, don’t judge me for it. Is it Thanksgiving if you don’t finish your feast with a slice of pie? When you become a member, you aren't limited to one meal plan type, but for the sake of this sample, you are. Label and freeze. A Couple Cooks has been featured on the TODAY Show, and in numerous national print and online publications, including Washington Post, Huffington Post, Food & Wine, and Bon Appetit. 7. Reply STOP to opt out or HELP for help any time. Place pizza on baking sheet. Preheat the oven to 385 °F and bake the pizza dough for about 10 minutes until it's golden and crispy. Place in a small plastic zip bag. Spread mixture evenly over pizza crust. Be sure to follow me to see what’s coming up on the blog. Money-saving tip: One of the easiest ways to save money on food is to use what you already have at home. Mexican Pizza Taco Bell (vegetarian, 10 ingredients, gluten-free option) A copycat version of Taco Bell’s Mexican Pizza. In a word: WOW. The best way to bake pizza? You could do this entirely in the oven, but I felt that took longer to crisp. Don't know what this means and what to do next? Taco Bell is a favorite place for us to have a quick bite as it is one of the places where we can get a better vegetarian option. This Homemade Ranch Dressing is a perfect fit: it’s made with Greek yogurt for a healthy spin. If you’d like, use our thin crust pizza dough. Take Once A Month Meals for a test run! Make sure to leave some texture! Jan Hagel Cookies | Dutch Shortbread Cookies, Oats And Chocolate Biscotti - Eggless Recipe, Butter Biscuits | Tea Kadai Style Plain Butter Cookies, Jeera Cookies | Roasted Cumin Shortbread Cookies, 4 Ingredients Fruit Salad With Mango Pulp, Dhal Puri | Trinidad Split Pea Stuffed Vegan Flatbread, Saag Aloo | Vegan Spinach And Potato Curry, Tortilla - 8 ( I used fajita size flour tortillas), Refried Beans (vegetarian) - 1 can ( 14 oz), Jalapeno pepper (optional) - 1 (deseeded and finely chopped). In fact, we think it’s one of the best vegetarian recipes for meat eaters. When the pan is hot, drizzle/spray some cooking oil and fry the tortilla, flipping often. Chopped romaine adds the perfect crunch. According to your response, we feel like your freezer cooking persona is The "WELL MEANING MEAL PLANNER"! A Couple Cooks was awarded the IACP Best Individual Blog award in 2019 by the International Association of Culinary Professional, © 2020 - A Couple Cooks®| Privacy Policy and Disclosure. Alex Overhiser is an acclaimed food photographer and author based in Indianapolis. Oh yeah – changing it up! The sauce was just icing on the cake. Bake the pizza until the cheese and crust are nicely browned, about 5 to 7 minutes in the oven (or 1 minute in a pizza oven). Cook the lentils according to the instructions. Unless your fridge and cupboards are bare, there is a good chance you could make a meal out of stuff you already have on hand. No problem! Spread over pizza crust. Drain and set aside. Vegan Pumpkin Cookies with Chocolate Chunks.