Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. It's like a spicy black bean burger with chunky salsa cooked right into the "meat." I mused about which condiments, if any, to throw on, and decided to eat it plain in the end. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Would I Buy Them Again: I would – these made me some fine tacos. Here come's the quinoa again! Rated 4.57 out of 5 based on 7 customer ratings (7 customer reviews) With black beans and roasted corn. ( Log Out /  The sour gummies sounds good and it is interesting to try out a natural sour gummies. Trader Joe’s Quinoa Cowboy Veggie Burgers are filling as a burger or as a side. Trader Joe’s suggests sliced avocado and salsa, and you might consider adding to that shredded lettuce, hot sauce or sour cream. Instead of dealing with the hassle of trying to get these onto a bun, just break them up into a salad, or crumble them into a taco. I also crumbled one or two burgers (first crisped up on the pan or just defrosted) into eggplant/pasta/tomato sauce dishes. Thanks for the write up!!! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The cowboys were many things, and much falsehood and oversimplification has entered the public consciousnesses regarding these rough riders of the West, but even so it’s safe to say that veggie burgers probably didn’t make up a substantial part of an ol’ cowpuncher’s diet. Unable to add item to List. I'm always on the lookout for something unique and new, and this burger didn't disappoint. Do they run quinoa farms? Please try again. A week later I tried the Trader Joe's Masala Burger, it's not that good. If you tried to cook one on a grill, for instance, it would just crumble through the slats. So good with Guac and trader joes cowboy caviar. If you’re after a bold, bean-packed flavor, look no further than the Quinoa Cowboy burger. This left us with an evenly cooked burn-free patty. My family also enjoyed these. Trader Joe’s Quinoa Cowboy Veggie Burgers – Nutrition Facts. I’m not a fan of soy-based veggie burgers, but these sounded pretty decent in both ingredients and taste. It takes the whole veggie burger thing one step further in terms of taste and texture. But we've seen at least one other vegetarian cowboy-themed product, not to mention candy fit for cowboys and cowgirls, too. Even after preparing it in the oven to the listed specifications, I found the “burger” far more crumbly than you would ever hope to eat on a bun. I’m not too proud to beg. Yummmmmmy!!!! SPOTTED (CRUNCHY SNACK EDITION) – 11/26/2020, Jolly Rancher Fruit Roll-Ups: These Fruit Snacks are 33-Year-old Lady Approved, Review: Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies Cereal, Good & Gather Italian-Style Smoked Chicken Sausage. What gives you the… Dam? I buy them at TJ for $4.99! This veggie burger is the best but DONT buy them here! I like these best as is ontop of a salad with sliced avocado. Both of those products sound interesting, Alek. They are ripping you off big time! Change ). Trader Joe’s actually recommends cooking these patties in the oven, but we decided we’d heat up ours on the stovetop instead. The Freezer Meal Frenzy staffers are big fans of quinoa, but we’re not sure how we feel about Quinoa Cowboys. $28.31 per box, are you kidding me ! We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! I LOVE Em !!! Sensational! There is a small part of me that wonders if the popularity of Pioneer Woman has contributed to the popularity of the cowboy theme? The patty holds together nicely, and it’s got a great crispy coating that gives us an extra bit of crunch. Trader Joe's Reviews, Ratings, and Product Database, Great for a frozen burger and perfect for a quick bite. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Category: Frozen Food Tags: kosher, vegetarian. What vegetarianism and cowboys have to do with the overall tropical island theme of the store, I'm not quite certain. Speaking of, Trader Joe’s Cowboy Caviar Salsa is actually one of the two main ingredients in this burger – the other one being Trader Joe’s Organic Tri Color Quinoa. I use another brand. Trader Joe's is a neighborhood grocery store with amazing food and drink from around the globe and around the corner. Here come's the quinoa again! Please try again. Trader Joe's Quinoa Cowboy Veggie Burgers, Trader Joe's Gluten Free Whole Grain Bread. Not only is there quinoa mixed in with the black bean base, but there are chunks of peppers, corn, and whole black beans in the mix. My oldest turned me onto these.. Have u tried the Masala veggie ones? So good! What gives you the right to deem something as a “cowboy” food – particularly if that something is a veggie burger made of quinoa? That's what we call value. We just heat them up on a pan until they’re a bit crispy. My mom and brother would probably love these since they are obsessed with the Masala burgers. Please note that some foods may not be suitable for some people and you are urged to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any weight loss effort or diet regimen. Yum! Great quality at great prices. Only problem is I can’t find them in Peabody or Saugus Ma stores. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. I have to go out and get more-simply delicious! Compared to Trader Joe’s excellent Veggie Pizza Burger or Veggie Masala Burger, which hold up very nicely, this was a little disappointing. I bought a dozen boxes last November (48 burgers) and froze to last the winter ; had to ration, otherwise we’d be demolishing a box every few days. Trader Joe’s Quinoa Cowboy Veggie Burgers with Black Beans and Roasted Corn are sold frozen and cost $3.69 for a 12-oz. Cheeseburger (Single Patty with Condiments), Large Hamburger with Condiments and Vegetables, Hilary's Southwest Adzuki Bean Veggie Burger, Freddy's Frozen Custard Double Steakburger with Cheese, The Organic Meat Co 100% Organic Beef Burgers, Hello Fresh Bellissimo Bruschetta Burgers. Andina Organic -Vegan Burger Mix Organic Quinoa based | Gluten Free Soy Free | Comp... McCormick Grill Mates Spices, Everyday Grilling Variety Pack (Montreal Steak, Montr... PureLiving - Organic Sprouted Black Beans 15 Oz - 2 Pack - Non GMO Kosher, Unisoy Vegan Jerky - Cracked Black Pepper Flavor, 3.5oz (2-PACK). In this case, however, it seems to work for me – the quinoa lends its unique nutty, nutrient-packed flavor to the toothsome assembly of boiled beans, soft corn kernels and other chopped up veggies (red pepper, onion, tomato and jalapeno). Trader Joe's Quinoa Cowboy Veggie Burgers Thanks to the Hawaiian-themed grocery store called Trader Joe's , vegetarian cowboys are now a thing. I’m a bit warm and cold on the whole quinoa craze – it’s a fine seed, eaten in moderation, but when you start putting it in sushi rolls then we have a problem. All trademarks, copyright and other forms of intellectual property are property of their respective owners. Final Synopsis: Toasted quinoa and tasty veggies in an inconvenient burger form.