I *thought* my local Trader Joe's was just out of this sauce, so we went to four different Trader Joe's today looking for it. Please bring back our Moroccan Tangine Simmer Sauce! Viviana Cestero – November 10, 2018. THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR THIS SAUCE!! 9 Discontinued Trader Joe’s Products We Wish Would Come Back. Has this product been discontinued? I dont know what ethnicity this dish is now, maybe "fusion,"? My kids loved this sauce. TIA. hey folks, love TJ's and all that it stands for… looking forward to reading reviews and adding my two pesos. Why the crystallized ginger was sourced from Australia, we’re not sure. Everything about them is perfect. Morrocan Tangine SAuce Super excited to make a batch of cookies with #cashewmeal #traderjoes, A post shared by meshelsfit40s (@meshelsfit40s) on Nov 25, 2013 at 4:19pm PST, For gluten-free and low-carb shoppers, the day this left shelves was dark and sad. moroccan tangine simmer sauce Please bring it back right away!!! Thank you- so helpful! 3 comments. I *thought* my local Trader Joe's was just out of this sauce, so we went to four different Trader Joe's today looking for it. WAY too salty and one-dimensional. Please bring it back. I add it to a skillet of sauted chicken (I like skinless boneless chicken thighs, the kosher one) and add a can of TJs chopped tomatoes, onion, and garbanzo beans and add raisons. I absolutely love the moroccan tangine simmer sauce and I can't understand why it would be discontinued when so many people like it. Delish participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. Posted by STG at 4:12 PM. Reported Discontinued during the Summer of Covid-19, Trader Joe’s Organic Sriracha Ranch Dressing. 5 New Products Coming To Trader Joe's This Month, The Most Popular Trader Joe's Item In Every State, Heads up: Trader Joe's Beauty Products Are So Good, 15 Things We Learned From Trader Joe's New Podcast, Every Single One Of Trader Joe's $2 Products. I agree with everyone who posted before me: PLEASE BRING IT BACK!!! Maybe it we all get our gripes out here we will feel a wee bit better. Trader Joe's is wonderfully on trend. We may earn commission from the links on this page. Before the Keto and Whole 30 craze, there was an obsession with 100-Calories foods. They looked like regular toaster waffles but they were flavored like banana and they were gluten-free. TIA. Trader Joe’s Garlic Potatoes with Parmesan Sauce Reviews. I couldn't find it so I thought I would try the Internet. Very tasty. Please, please, please bring it back…. Trader Joe's is … The one and only super versatile stuff, which I just adore, well…make that adored (sigh!) I asked, and they said it had been discontinued. If enough TJ shoppers speak up about a certain product, it could come back. But the fudgy frosting was everything, and the cake was loaded with chocolate chips anyways. Apr 23, 2018 Flickr/Pachelbel Canon. save hide report. thankyou trader joes #aussieatheart #homeiswheretheheartis #gingeroos #yummy, A post shared by Elizabeth Leathers (@bizleathers) on May 20, 2015 at 3:09pm PDT. This is one of Trader Joe’s best products – so I find this particularly shocking! Wine And Spirit Tags Are Perfect For Holidays, These Candles Smell Like Dunkin' Coffee And Donuts, The Best Kitchen Deals For Black Friday 2020, Steve Kornacki Projected Thanksgiving Desserts, This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. I guess I did not even realize that there was probably a different version that is always kept in the fridge. In no time, you’ll think you’ll be saying. -Natasha, Morrocan Tangine and Pepita Sause Nothing is forever. What do you mean "This sauce is discontinued"? A subreddit for fans of all things related to TJ's! Rated 5 out of 5. Rated 5 out of 5. The one in the glass jar that does not need to be refrigerated until opened. I want my MT Simmer Sauce! please bring MT simmer sauce back Very flavorful and a wonderful way to prepare a quick, delicious meal. Fry some onions, crisp up some frozen hash browns (which TJ’s still sells) then throw in some chopped roast beef (ditto) and toss it all together. Stick to the Indian simmer sauce varieties. I love Moroccan Tagine Simmer Sauce, but today while shopping at TJ's, I couldn't find it. Oh, and don't forget to add a generous drizzle of tjs olive oil!! THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR THIS SAUCE!! It's one of the best Trader Joe's ever made! Pepita with tofu in corn tortillas were once a weekly ritual, too. The flavor is a smooth, rich addition to soup broths, sauces, and meat rubs, and you could also dust it over roasted veggies and pizza crusts. For anyone still crying over these frozen pies, you’re in luck! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Please comment below and tell me what products Trader Joe's discontinued that YOU loved!! WTF, TJ?! Cindy. tagine sauce Has this product been discontinued? Email This BlogThis! P.S. “Make it again, Sam!”. I bought Trader Joe's pizza sauce about 3 months ago or so but, when I was at the store last week there was none-not even a spot on the shelf. Log in or sign up to leave a comment log in sign up. Please please bring it back! Better than your marsala or korma sauces. Why would you discontinue one of your best products! It is one of my favorite products at Trader Joes. The only downside of this is that we fall in love with products only to have them ripped away without warning. The cake itself was a little dry. Heck, they didn't even carry that delicious jar long enough for me to review it! Large mistake to discontinue this potatoes very sad. I returned to my local TJs and was told it had been discontinued! By Lauren Miyashiro. Join the discussion today. But the kind we see in the stores is most often filled with healthy sounding ingredients like sprouted amaranth and quinoa. Steak and Stout Pies are available in the freezer aisle and they’re just as good, maybe even better, than the original. Read page 6 of the Discontinued at Trader Joe's in 2018 [OLD] discussion from the Chowhound Markets, Trader Joes food community. Please share your favorite TJ's products and recipes! The chain store explains it as the "gangway factor" — because they release new products very regularly, they're forced to discontinue items that aren't selling strongly enough. Can we buy direct from manufacturer? I especially miss the Morrocan Tangine simmer sauce, please bring it back. One TJ shopper lamented on Chowhound that while “it’s been almost 2 years [...], I still miss the Cashew Meal.”.