It is a bit more durable and also has more of the flat edge. CA, I don't squeeze it too hard. I have also used Dermalogica pre-cleanse, which was faster but too expensive to use like this regularly! EXCLU TARTE Setting superpower … i do and it cleans easily and also doesnt lose shape. Cleveland, Yes! GB, Juillac, My makeup is not complete without using this. US. US. Credit: Tarte. So far holding up well. yes! Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. This sponge is very soft. how does this compare to a ecotools sponge? I have several different types of beauty sponges but this is my go to each time. The hydrating foundation sucks because its nothing new! Yes, I expressly consent to receive emails from Tarte! the shaper sponge is more angular and has a flat side, while Beautyblender is well rounded. This sponge is VERY soft! I've tried many different brands of beauty sponges, and this one is, by far, the best I've tried! The consistency is without a doubt very strange in my opinion because at first, the coverage is great. A latex-free makeup blending sponge that flawlessly buffs face tape™ foundation into skin. Also, this is sturdy and cleans easily.! You can use it wet or dry. Use the applicator to dab foundation directly onto your skin It makes your skin look flawless while the brush makes your skin look blotchy and streaky. I use it both wet and dry. US. TX, The Shaper Sponge also blends more efficiently, and the end product is not streak-y at all or cake-y! CA. This sponge is my favorite for the full coverage products! I picked out over $140 worth of product for only $63!! This sponge is so good its very easy to apply products with and super fast. US. Its stiffer than the Beauty Blender but it works and lasted a fair time, not too much, but I like to place the product on my face and not on the sponge so think that helps a bit, it absorbs a little bit more than the beauty blender but is a veey good sponge. Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. CA, What is the best product to use when cleaning the sponge? Fishers, Using baby shampoo works really well to clean the sponge and that is something I always do! Hi tartelette....thank you for asking this question...yes, this sponge does expand when you wet it and it gets super soft and squishy...i use it everyday! Paris, It is much harder and not bouncy like a true beauty blender is. TX, I don't squeeze it too hard. Good sponge, very soft and works well. Usually, I choose something a little lighter when it comes to a thick brow product like this because I don't like my brows to be super dark, so Taupe was the perfect shade for me. It works perfectly for me. US, This is good product which i have ever used .Thanks, New city, Although, unfortunately for me, I just can’t say that is does. it's also cute, Brooklyn, Hi tartelette....thank you for asking this question...yes, this sponge does expand when you wet it and it gets super soft and squishy...i use it everyday! They make lips appear smooth, plump, and full. hope this helps! The tapered edges are great for those awkward nooks and crannies. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. This makes the product not look blotchy on your skin. Quick hack! And there are twenty gorgeous shades to choose from! CA, Provides smooth even coverage. It works perfectly for me. CA, Shaper Sponge. It is my go to for beauty sponges! Overall I loved the size and shape of this applicator.