79 reviews. rebecca. You run across plenty of Holiday Lipgloss Sets, plenty of Makeup Brush Sets, and of course, plenty of palettes but it’s a rarity brands are releasing a blush set! They’re excellent for a starter set that will last for years to come only downside is that the biggest brush is a bit big and the smallest brush isn’t small enough other then that they’re the perfect set Too Faced Peach Perfect Instant Coverage Concealer As Crappy As They Say But On Clearance Why Not? novembre 3 2016, 5:11 am. Yes, you might get less product, but you get 4 shades and the Tarte Blushes are so pigmented and long-lasting that you only need a small amount, so each one will still last you forever !! Luckily, like the Kailijumei lipsticks, these brushes are as functional and high-quality as they are eye-catching. The brushes are so amazing! The main differences in packaging is that these do not have a mirror unfortunately but I never use the mirror anyway so no big deal! You wouldn't want to miss a single thing, would you? Makeup Brush Sets Reviews. Merry Metals Brush Set online at Macys.com. She’s in no way an expert on the topic and she sure as hell isn’t a super model. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. CosRX Hyaluronic Acid Hydra Power Essence Has Restocked, Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Cream Mist Is a Little Slick But It Might Be Good for Dry Skin, Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Cream and Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Liquid On Sale, Holika Holika Heart Crush Velvet Lipstick Review & Swatches, Holika Holika Piece Matching Shadow Matte Review & Swatches, Jill Stuart Strawberry Whipped Rouge Review & Swatches, Jill Stuart Sweety Strawberry Hand Cream Review, 5 Japanese Makeup & Beauty Cravings for Fall 2015, KATE Brightening Makeup Base for Cover Review & Swatches, Lavshuca Dress Glow Cheek Review & Swatches, Nude Lipstick and Lipgloss Recommendations for Spring, Lunasol EX06 Chocolat Figue Melty Chocolat Lips Review & Swatches, Lunasol The Beige Eyes Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches, Lunasol Melty Chocolat Lip Review & Swatches, 10 Awesome Asian Beauty & Makeup Products You Can Buy Now at Sasa, Majolica Majorca Nude Make Gel Launching for Summer 2015, Sleek Makeup Eyeshadow Mono Look All Kinds of Awesome. Buy These Hydra Gels Instead! These brushes are easy to clean and your makeup will look flawless with these brushes! Kathryn P. Champaign, IL. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. These are .05 and a full size is .2, so you’re actually getting the same amount of blush you get in the full size, BUT these are $10 more expensive. For a synthetic brush they perform in every category like a higher priced professional quality brush. I have a lot of their brushes! I love these mini blushes, but they are actually only a QUARTER of the size of a regular full size blush, not half as you said. These blushes weight in at 0.05 oz each and come in a slightly smaller compact than their the standard 0.2 compact. Revlon So Fierce Vinyl Eyeliner Review & Swatches, Almay Gel Smooth Liner Metallics Review & Swatches. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Tarte brushes are some of the best quality brushes for the price. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I can’t remember the last time I thrashed a product so much. I love it! I mostly purchase goat hair or squirrel hair brushes, but when i travel i always grab my Tarte brushes. It makes the perfect gift for a makeup beginner or the perfect addition to your own collection! The brushes are heavy feeling, full size, plus the case is nice. From now on, I’ll buy only after googling reviews, especially yours. You can store the brushes in it or remove them to store other makeup or jewelry inside the case. I wish you would reply my answer too….. The Tarte Chic to Cheek Deluxe Amazonian Clay Blush Set ($35) is a new limited edition blush set that contains Amour, Classic, Prim, and Daydream Amazonian Clay Blush shades. You get all the necessary brushes you need to complete a makeup look. Black Lips Morphing Into Bats Halloween Made With Makeup Wall Art (Copy), Purple Lips Morphing Into Bats Halloween Made With Makeup Wall Art, Made With Makeup Halloween Wall Art, 3D 5x7 Black Cat, Stars, Witch on a Broomstick, and Bats, The 100% Pure Cotton Sheet Mask You Need …, I Had An Elective C-Section And It Was Awesome, To The Lady Who Let 8 People Cut In Front Of My Kid, a magenta contour brush (for a controlled contour, strobe, or highlight), a pink powder brush (for foundation or a finishing powder), a green blending eyeshadow brush (for defining the crease and blending out harsh lines), a blue shading eyeshadow brush (packs on base shadows and softens the crease). Before you go, don't forget to subscribe to get the Muse in your inbox. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. The brushes are dense and thick. Urban Decay Goldmine and Lucky 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils for a Summery Look! Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. You can buy ones that look like it but tarte makes quality product and unless your buying someone’s used brushes you won’t find tarte brushes this cheap! I was a little surprised how dense the bristles were. For a flawless makeup finish, use these brushes to apply your cosmetics. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Jewel Pot Review & Swatches, Etude House Play Color Eyes Muhly Romance Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches, Etude House Cookie Class Play Color Eyes Mini Review & Swatches, Catrice Liquid Camouflage Under Eye Primer Review, Covergirl Lid Lock Up or Wet n Wild Photofocus Eyeshadow Primer, Becca Anti-Fatigue Under Eye Primer Not Doing Much for These Puffy Eyes, Too Faced Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches, L’Oreal Unlimited Length & Lift Mascara Review & Swatches, Philosophy Renewed Hope in a Jar Skin Tint Review & Swatches, Sunday Riley Effortless Breathable Tinted Primer Review & Swatches, Urban Decay Naked Skin One & Done Hybrid Complexion Perfector Review & Swatches, Tony Moly Moisture Boost Cooling Algae Eye Serum Review & Swatches, Kiko Wonder Woman Makeup Collection Now at Ulta, Nabla Holiday 2020 Arrives and It’s Gorgeous, CosRX Centella Cleansing Powder A Gentle Way To Wash Your Face, CosRX Shield Fit Snail Essence Sun SPF 50+ PA+++ Review & Swatches, Bless Be! It’s 3:30 in the morning, so I could be totally off here :). I just wanted to correct that point. no…they are quite dense not powdery at all thank god as I dislike powdery blushes! Reviewed in the United States on December 5, 2015. My favorite is the purple liquid foundation brush, it makes foundation application so easy! All 4 colors are universally flattering, and you can just pop one in your purse. The palette is so bulky! Tony Moly Minions Summer 2020 Collection Brings Despicable Me Goodness to Your Beauty World, Too Cool for School Coconut Sugar Facial Scrub Review & Swatches, Too Cool for School Glam Rock Misty Rose My Least Favorite Formula but My Favorite Shade of Lipstick, Too Cool for School Egg-Zyme Whipped Foam Cleanser Review & Swatches, Morphe x Lisa Frank Reminds Me of My Obsessive Sticker Collecting Days, Sephora Favorites LUXE The Upgrade Collection Available Now, Lush Yog Nog Body Milk Smells Like Christmas Dessert. Sign In. Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Jewel Pot Review & Swatches, Etude House Play Color Eyes Muhly Romance Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches, Etude House Cookie Class Play Color Eyes Mini Review & Swatches, Catrice Liquid Camouflage Under Eye Primer Review, Covergirl Lid Lock Up or Wet n Wild Photofocus Eyeshadow Primer, Becca Anti-Fatigue Under Eye Primer Not Doing Much for These Puffy Eyes, Too Faced Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches, L’Oreal Unlimited Length & Lift Mascara Review & Swatches, Philosophy Renewed Hope in a Jar Skin Tint Review & Swatches, Sunday Riley Effortless Breathable Tinted Primer Review & Swatches, Urban Decay Naked Skin One & Done Hybrid Complexion Perfector Review & Swatches, Tony Moly Moisture Boost Cooling Algae Eye Serum Review & Swatches, Kiko Wonder Woman Makeup Collection Now at Ulta, Nabla Holiday 2020 Arrives and It’s Gorgeous, CosRX Centella Cleansing Powder A Gentle Way To Wash Your Face, CosRX Shield Fit Snail Essence Sun SPF 50+ PA+++ Review & Swatches, Bless Be!