Add to cart. A mixture of chicken shish, lamb shish, kofte, lamb Adana, and doner. Start group order. A mixture of fried eggplant cubes, red and green peppers, garlic topped with chef's special tomato sauce. 4 pieces. 344 Main St, Middletown, CT 06457 Traditional. Ground chicken seasoned with red bell peppers, skewered and grilled. Sultan Favorite #2 $ 22.99. Sultan Kebab, Guilford, Connecticut. White beans, Romaine lettuce, parsley, onions, and diced tomatoes tossed with seasonings, olive oil, lemon juice, and vinegar. Enter an address. We make ordering easy. Ground lamb and beef flavored with seasonings, cooked on a vertical rotisserie. Home made grape leaves stuffed with rice, pine nuts, currants and Turkish seasonings. We had been meaning to try Kebab Express for a while and are very glad we did. 1100 Dundas St. W., Mississauga Add to cart. Sultan Kebab, Guilford, Connecticut. Homemade grape leaves stuffed with rice, pine nuts, currants, and Turkish seasonings. Ground lamb mixed with chopped onions and garlic then flavored with seasoning. Lentil Soup $6.99 Red lentils blended with Turkish seasoning. Explore restaurants near you to find what you love. (860) 740-4678 Website My only suggestion is to have better descriptions of what each item is (we had to google a few), but it was so yummy we will definitely be getting food here often from now on. Ground lamb seasoned with red bell peppers, skewered, and grilled. Served with cheese and parsley. Ground chicken flavored with red bell peppers, garlic, and spices. Closed. Sultan Express Mississauga Menu - View the Menu for Sultan Express Toronto on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Sultan Express menu and prices. 168 likes. Jumbo shrimp marinated with chef's special sauce then grilled on skewers. The chicken wasnt dry, it was cooked perfectly. I was shocked. About Sultan's Kebab On ezCater.com since 01/19/2017 Order with us and enjoy the best shawarma and falafel in town. Delicious for carry out Sultan's! grilled Atlantic salmon served with green salad and rice. Contact Us. Hours: It was our 1st time there since our state just reopened, the staff was very friendly and professional, I even met the owner he was very nice. Taxes, fees not included for deals content. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions. or over 20 years, Sultan Kebab has been synonymous with Middle Eastern fine dining. Located on 344 Main Street in Middletown CT. Sultan's Kebab Express offers authentic Turkish cuisine with a faster concept. Notifications. Served with a green salad, white, and bulgur rice. Shepherd salad. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. Been coming here every week since they've open and will always come back for more. please note : sour cheery, peach. Sultan's Kebab Express. Ghormeh Sabzi $ 10.99. ON, Canada, Email: sultanxpress2000@gmail.com 350 Main St 1st Fl, Middletown, CT 06457, USA, 377-329 Main St, Middletown, CT 06457, USA. The lamb was tender and very tasty. Best place to eat Turkish food! usarestaurants.info cannot be held responsible or liable for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness or reliability of the data. 13. It reminded me of a bisque. A blend of tomatoes, red bell peppers, hot long green peppers, parsley, garlic, walnuts, and pepper paste. Chopped tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, and parsley tossed with a blend of olive oil, lemon juice, and pomegranate. Fatush was excellent, salads and hummus refreshing with homemade bread. Established in 2011. our first location is in Waterbury Ct, we have been in business there since 2011. this is a… Terms of Service   . On the street of Main Street and street number is 344. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. 77 ratings. Pureed roasted eggplant blended with tahini, olive oil, lemon juice and garlic. We are making it even easier for you to enjoy a delicious Turkish meal with our affordable specials! (434) 981 0090. Add to cart. Be polite - give feedback in a constructive way. Get your order delivered or pick it up. Add to cart. turkish meat balls. Chickpeas blended with onions, parsley, garlic, and Middle Eastern spices. 168 likes. We got Sultans delivered on doordash. (Kabob plates include charbroiled vegetables) SultanXpress offers a casual, yet refined experience through a meticulous fusion of flavorful food, fast pace and friendly service. The food was awesome everything we had wanted came out quick, hot, good. We use fresh, healthy and Halal ingredients for our foods! The lentil soup was tremendously delicious. Cacik sauce is served on the side. My wife wanted to try the lentil soup and a falafel sandwich and I had lamb. All plates come with salad and a choice of rice or fries. We offer a variety of Persian/ Middle Eastern dishes to suit each of our guests. Their telephone number is +1 860-740-4678. Didn't know what to make for dinner so I opted for takeout instead. Welcome to official website of Sultan's Kebab Express. Cubes of lamb marinated in our house sauce and grilled on skewers. Having recently opened during the pandemic, we decided to give Sultan's a try. It was one of the best wraps i have ever had. usarestaurants.info is not a booking agent, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Sultan's Kebab Express. Pressed yogurt (labne) mixed with garlic, olive oil, dill and crushed walnuts. Sultan's Kebab Express. Sultan's Kebab Express (860) 740-4678. Our online order was ready a few minutes early, and handed right to us seconds after walking into the... Fresh pureed chickpeas with olive oil, tahini, garlic, and lemon juice. Located on 344 Main Street in Middletown CT. Sultan's Kebab Express offers authentic Turkish cuisine with a faster concept. Be truthful - this review will help other consumers as well as the business. 147 were here. Ground lamb mixed with chopped onions and garlic then flavored with seasoning. Order delivery online from Sultan's Kebab Express in Middletown instantly with Seamless! Sultan's Kebab Express Middletown Menu Page. Combination of humus, babaganush, haydari, soslu patlican, antep ezme, and russian salad. Sultan Favorite #1 $ 22.99. large one gets grape leaves. ... sultan express, sultan kebab, sultan express mississauga, sultan express menu, sultan express mississauga menu, It is an icon with title Back. Traditional. The brand names, logos, images and texts are the property of these third parties and their respective owners. Romaine lettuce tossed with seasoned homemade pita chips and Caesar dressing. 5 pieces. Menu; Soups. Sultan's Kebab Express is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . Support your local restaurants with Grubhub! Traditional. Salads. Ground lamb mixed with garlic, parsley, and Turkish seasoning chargrilled. Add to cart. SultanXpress offers a casual, yet refined experience through a meticulous fusion of flavorful food, fast pace and friendly service. Pressed yogurt (labne) mixed with garlic, olive oil, dill, and crushed walnuts. 344 Main St, Middletown (tazieki sauce) 16 oz container. Please contact us by calling (860)740-4678 for ordering. Layers of doner served over crispy pide bread, topped with chef's special tomato sauce, and a touch of yogurt all around. Ghaimeh stew $ 10.99. usarestaurants.info is not responsible for content on external web sites. 4 pieces. A mixture of fried eggplant cubes, red and green peppers, garlic topped with chef's special tomato sauce. Romaine lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, red onions, scallions, green peppers, fresh mint, and seasoned homemade pita chips tossed with herbs and chef's special dressing. Everything we got was full of flavor (I loved having cardamom in something other than a baked good) and the portions were good, even on the 'small' portions we got.In addition to the quality of the food the staff are very friendly. I came in this Monday to order a chicken shish kebab wrap. Traditional. Your choice of french fries or white rice. Great customer service! Please contact us by calling (860)740-4678 for ordering. I have wanted to try this place since they opened because my buddies that are Turkish go to the one in Waterbury alot. Privacy Policy   . Never had Turkish food before so we tried 4 different things and they were all delicious! The stuffed grape leaves were wonderful, with just a hint of cinnamon. Welcome to official website of Sultan's Kebab Express. Copyright © 2020. Cubs of baby lamb, onions, red peppers, red sauce, garlic, and fresh herbs. Cucumbers, mint, dill and garlic in yogurt. A mixture of chickpeas, parsley onions, garlic, and middle eastern spices deep-fried. Ghaimeh stew $ 10.99. Welcome to the official website of Sultan's Kebab Express.