Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of salt. Simply mix ground chicken with some breadcrumbs, honey mustard dressing, teriyaki sauce, and hot sauce. JUMP TO RECIPE . For the sauce, you can spread mayonnaise, ketchup or spice it up with sriracha mayo or the delicious Cilantro Jalapeño Sauce from The Chutney Life. Brush the burgers with some extra awesome sauce before taking off … Gently form the chicken into burger patties. Classic toppings such as lettuce, tomato and onion work really well on this burger. Wonderful for weekend barbecuing or a … I also like to make a big batch of this oven-fried chicken burger, so I freeze the burgers individually, for an easy weeknight meal. Share. https://fastfood-recipes.com/recipes/kfc/kfc-zinger-sauce-copycat-recipe Sriracha Spicy Mayo Sauce That is Totally Addicting. This is a healthy, spicy ground chicken burger topped with smashed avocado and a homemade coleslaw. By Nikip4. It is the best burger you will ever have! The panko makes for an extra crispy bread crumb and the chicken is just so juicy. Juicy, spicy, flavorful chicken burgers made with chipotle peppers in adobe sauce inside and served with melted cheese, lettuce, and chipotle mayo. Crispy panko chicken burger with a delicious orange honey mustard sauce beats all the chicken burgers or chicken sandwiches out there. Drizzle with a sweet and spicy orange honey mustard sauce, top with creamy avocado and fresh tomatoes, stuff it into a bun and dance your happy food dance. What goes well on a chicken burger? Once the burgers are made, throw then on the grill or in a grill pan. I also love to pair these spicy chicken burgers with the quick and easy Mango Cucumber Salad. Pesto Portabello Chicken Burger {Burger Month Recipe} Seduction in The Kitchen hamburger buns, ground chicken, garlic cloves, pesto, grated lemon rind and 8 more My Festival Burger (Coconut Crusted Chicken Burger with Spicy Coriander Sauce & … Save Pin Print. Delicious homemade mayonnaise ( but you may use good-quality store-bought) with a fiery spicy kick, makes the perfect oven fried chicken burger companion. The actual amount of …