My herbed tahini spread came out on the thicker side because if you process it enough and the processor heats up the tahini, it gets it slightly thicker. If you want it to be more on the liquid … And I am most certainly not talking about falafel.My obsession is the sabich, a pita sandwich stuffed with fried eggplant, hard-boiled egg, hummus, tahini … Wozz! Lemon Green Tahini Dressing Chopped Fresh Onion or Green Onion (as much as you want - this is a sandwich … Set bowls side. In a large skillet on medium-high, heat oil. Falafel may get all the attention, but the sabich, another popular Tel Aviv snack food, has won my heart. I’m convinced that one of the world’s greatest sandwiches comes from the Middle East. Add onion … 2. 1. Filled with moist slices of fried eggplant, hard-boiled egg, a generous layer of creamy hummus, crunchy Israeli pickles, and Israeli salad, and drizzled with tahini sauce and amba, a pickled-mango sauce, it's all you could want in any sandwich… You don't want watery tofu. In a small bowl, whisk together eggs, egg whites, salt and pepper. In a separate bowl, combine kefir, lemon juice, tahini and chives. Vegan "Egg" Salad Sandwich with Lemon Green Tahini Dressing Ingredients: Tofu (firm or extra firm) - drain and use a paper towel to gently squeeze the water out.