*I find Gochujang near the Sriracha in my local supermarket. This meal was AMAZING! I’m so glad to hear that! And you can’t beat how quick the prep is for this recipe! I used a 3-pound USDA Prime rump roast which I cubed and browned as called for in the recipe. Food is home to 5,000+ of the web's best branded recipes! Also, add an extra 50% of the garlic and ginger to keep the flavors bold . Your email address will not be published. The flavors were out of this world and it was a huge hit at the party. Made this today in my Crock Pot Express Cooker and it was super easy. My family loves sweet and savory Korean style beef, and this slow cooker version couldn’t be any easier to … Amazing! Fantastic! I’ve not tested it but I’m sure you could find a recipe online with similiar ingredients using an Instant Pot to use as a guideline. Dinner, then Dessert, Inc. owns the copyright on all images and text and does not allow for its original recipes and pictures to be reproduced anywhere other than at this site unless authorization is given. As soon as it came out of the slow cooker we couldn’t stop eating it. function loadFc975(){var i=function(t){if(!t)return;var n=t.getBoundingClientRect();return 2222>n.top||-2222>n.top};if(inited975||!i(document.querySelector('#fck975,#convertkit_form-2')))return;inited975=!0;console.log('load f.convertkit in widget 975113743e'); This recipe is a keeper for sure! Tools Used In This Slow Cooker Korean Beef Recipe: Slow Cooker: Love this slow cooker and how programmable it is, it has been a workhorse for me… until… My New Slow Cooker: This recipe was made in this slow cooker. Cook on low for 6-7 hours or on high for 3-4 hours. I’m so glad that you liked it. When I started to do some research on a Korean Beef recipe, I found that the recipes are pretty similar to this Korean Ground Beef and Rice Bowls, Slow Cooker Mongolian Beef or Korean Ground Beef Stir Fry. I serve this slow cooker Korean beef with rice and veggies to soak up all the yummy sauce. I made this but used 2lbs stew meat and it was amazing! I cooked this tonight and it was amazing. Can serve over rice and garnish with green onions. You can use it but it’s not going to be as tender. We served it with an Asian slaw and tortillas. I’m hesitant to give you oven instructions without having tried it myself because chuck roasts can cook anywhere from around 300F-350F and for different lengths of time. In a cast aluminum slow cooker insert (or another skillet if your slow cooker has a ceramic insert) … This was a definite win. The meat was beautifully tender and the aroma fabulous. You can also stir in some vegetables during the last hour such as carrots, broccoli or green beans. Korean beef is popular for good reason – that sweet and savory combo just can’t be beat! =). The easiest way to get thin strips of meat is to partially freeze your steak before you slice it. Still hungry? This looks wonderful, can it be cooked in a Instapot? Read my disclosure policy. This is based on a recipe I saw in Chatelaine magazine. It seemed only natural that we explored the world of turning the recipe into a slow cooker version since the flavors have been such a huge hit. Did eveything else the same. Thanks so much for the 5 stars, Rob. Add uncooked ground beef to slow cooker and break it into small chunks. Thanks for commenting! Slow Cooker Korean Beef is an easy crock pot dinner recipe that makes tender, sweet and spicy slow cooker beef. I did add a little more gochujang because we like it spicy. And now I’ve got to try this slow-cooker Korean beef-it looks fantastic! This sounds & looks amazing! Have made this twice. Thanks for commenting! https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/268091/easy-korean-ground-beef-bowl If you don’t want to use flank steak, you could try a tougher cut of meat like beef stew meat cubes, but you’ll have to cook it for a few more hours. Thank you! Foods Geek lists best recipes, cooking tips, videos, ideas from top experts with a food shop section where you can order food online. You can SUBSCRIBE to receive my latest recipe newsletters or FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST for even more delicious food. Place meat in the soy mixture and turn to coat. loadFc975(). Sabrina is a professionally trained Private Chef of over 10 years with ServSafe Manager certification in food safety. Thank you! pinterest link facebook link twitter link instagram link rss link. Please let me know if you have any other questions! Add garlic, ginger, and sesame oil, stirring until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Love utilizing my slow cooker beyond roasts and soups. Place the flank steak and cornstarch in a bowl, stir to coat the meat evenly. It's great served over mashed potatoes, but my favourite way to serve it is in kaiser buns, with the yummy shredded beef piled high on top. If you’re watching your carbs, you can even try using zucchini noodles. Once you have cooked your perfect slow cooker beef, you will not want to miss the delicious leftovers! That way in the morning, it takes literally 2 minutes to toss everything together and be out the door. I love cooking for family and friends and sharing easy, flavorful recipes. I didn’t get as much sauce from it as my husband likes. Yum. Even my picky 8 year old who normally takes only a nibble on beef had seconds. It's great served over mashed potatoes, but my favourite way to serve it is in kaiser buns, with the yummy shredded beef piled high on top. DEE-LICIOUS. Remove beef from slow cooker and shred with a knife and fork, then return it to the sauce. It is hands-down the best slow cooker recipe EVER! Thanks for dropping by to let me know! In a small bowl, whisk together the sesame oil, rice vinegar, garlic, ginger, beef broth, soy sauce and brown sugar. We had a fun little going away party for her where I served this Korean beef and it was amazing! I serve the Korean Beef on a burrito, which I spread with a sour cream that I mix with a siritchie sauce, add the beef and top with Cole slaw. Tender small bites of Slow Cooker Korean Beef simmered in a flavorful sauce full of garlic, ginger, sesame oil, brown sugar and soy sauce makes the most delicious meal with such a small amount of prep!