The SINGER 9960 Quantum Stylist sewing machine features a One-Touch Automatic Thread Trimmer that automatically trims the upper and lower thread leaving your machine ready to start the next seam. Packed with features, this machine truly has it all. I didn't dare tell the other half. 45. Thank you for your continued support and patience. Example threshold: 120.00. on May 17, 2018, Review by From snipping thread ends to nearly threading its own needles, this computerised sewing machine is a real treat to own and use. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Several users reported experiencing a number of issues with the Singer Quantum Stylist 9960, which eventually resulted in its discontinuation. Something went wrong. (760) 760 product ratings - NEW SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960 Computerized Sewing Machine. This machine appears to be a good machine. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Kay Blake The Quantum Stylist 9960 is a computerised sewing machine from Singer which makes sewing simple and easy by incorporating novel and extremely useful functions. Non standard & further detailed delivery information can be found here. Liz Yates Singer . Really thrilled with my purchase and if it performs like my other trusted one then I shall be more than happy! This feature makes threading the eye of the needle quick and easy.Automatic Stitch Length & WidthOptimal settings for stitch length and width are automatically set, but can be overridden for more personalized sewing.Needle Up/Down ButtonPressing this button when the machine is stopped will change the needle position from down to up or from up to down.Extension Table IncludedThe included extension table provides a larger working area, an essential for quilting or when working with a larger project.Large Back-Lit LCD Screen with Brightness ControlProvides clear and easy viewing of stitch functions including stitch length, stitch width, tension settings, recommended presser foot, needle up/down position and more! Electronic Auto Pilot. It’s 600 built-in stitch patterns, including 5 alphanumeric fonts, and 13 fully automatic one-step buttonholes, give plenty of freedom for you to customise your projects. Patterns can be edited on-screen and elongated by up to 5 times its original length. Kent Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Product Details; Questions (0) Features. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. on May 21, 2018, Review by R10 999.00. $9.45 $ 9. Any seamstress or quilt maker would fall in love with it. One-Touch Electronic Upper and Lower Thread Cutter. I felt a little better after speaking to the very helpful young lady at Singer, as she also didn't at first know how to achieve what I was seeking. While courier companies are making every effort to deliver within a standard operating time frame, this is not always possible. Somerset 12 product ratings - SINGER | Quantum Stylist 9960 Computerized Portable Sewing Machine with 600-Sti, Singer Quantum 4 14u286b/346b Overlock Serger Machine incudes pedal and manual. Utility, decorative, quilting, heirloom, alphabets can be stored in the machines memory. This machine is far and above the best one I have ever used and for the price appears to do a lot more than other brands, which is another reason I bought it. The SINGER Quantum Stylist sewing machine has everything you need and more.