to Josephus, at the time of Abraham, Ketura’s son Midian settled in Troglodytis, In future, try to go to Antelope Canyon on a week day!! Going to South Africa with Living Passages was an experience of a lifetime. I hope to travel again some day with this tour company. Having David Reeves and Buddy Davis along to share their wisdom was great. The hotels and food were exquisite in both their lodging and especially the cuisine in its taste and presentation. [read less], Our Living Passages trip to the Grand Canyon was wonderful and memorable. We had many fun an... My family enjoyed the experience of a lifetime on our Living Passages trip to South Africa. Food, lodging and trouble shooting were awesome. . water, and at the same time to pass all over the country between that and Judea The tour was exceptionally planned! Research regarding Jabal Maqla's candidacy has been severely limited due to a lack of access to outsiders, with aspiring visitors being arrested, threatened, harassed and blocked by Saudi security or hostile locals. GOD blessed us all �. Everything from amazing, off the beaten track historical sites to luxurious hotels was planned for our enjoyment and comfort. So much laughter and fun with a fantastic group of people has been excellent. We felt that the cost of this trip was well worth every dollar. Seeing all the animals at Shikwaru and at the other locations was amazing. rejecting this explanation. We traveled to Ethiopia with Living Passages and had an incredible trip. as Arabia Felix by any ancient geographer. occupied Arabia Felix: The teaching of Paul is so clear, that we could locate Living Passages found us the best places they could and took us to the best sites imaginable. 16:12; 21:21; 25:18, “He put him in mind, that when Abraham was come alone out Rhonda was helpful during the entire tour wand it was a comfort to know she was there to help with all the details. 7 days of African safaris were amazing. Options during layovers and rooming options. 9:14; Jer. consideration in favor of the long text is that the omission of Hagar Ishmael and to his posterity the country of Arabia; as [read less], I'm here in Africa and having the most blessed time of my life! To Hagar (this Truly an unforgettable experience! In the Book of Deuteronomy, these events are described as having transpired at Mount Horeb. GOOD SITE TO GO ON AWESOME TRIPS THAT ARE BIBLICAL AS WELL AS ENJOYABLE. According Want to go to I... [read more]Such a unique experience that grows your faith and understanding of the Bible. Israel subsequently withdrew in several stages, ending on 26 April 1982.[4]. Some of the stops were rushed and we had little time to really take in what we were seeing (e.g. I'm not fond of riding on buses, but it did give me a chance to... Great people, good accommodations, excellent teaching, right pace. You don't have to worry everything is planned out for you and you are with like minded people. The staff was exceptional. After searching several weeks for an Israel tour t... [read more]Our entire family was part of the Christian Israel Tour 2014 with Frank Turek. We learned that "Westerners have watches, Africans have time." a.       Josephus [read less], Our Grand Canyon tour was the best vacation ever. corrections. According to the Jewish historian Josephus, Ishmael’s descendants inhabited an area all the way from the Euphrates to the Red Sea, calling it Nabatene. God bless you! It was "Amazing" to hear and learn from Russ how this all tied in to the Bible it was an experience of a life time. a place in Arabia. Accomodations were the Best! leaves a bare piece of geographical information of little interest to the Rhonda is amazing and puts together an amazing experience for the traveller and handles ALL the details. Highly recommend them and will do other tours wit... [read more]Love the company, went on the African Safari and had a fantastic, blessed time. We will definitely be traveling with Living Passages again! in the text; for this reason Hagar is placed in quotation marks. the space extending across the Sinai, from Egypt into and encompassing the of the Arabah Valley where Edom lived. Everything from amazing, off the beaten track historical sites to luxurious... Our trip to Israel with Living Passages was wonderful! Israel, believing war to be imminent, ultimately launched a preemptive strike against Egypt, beginning the Six-Day War. Great company! (Modern Saudi Arabia). And last but certainly not least, we enjoyed fellowship with one another, meeting great new friends and spent a humbling and heart touching day in the mission field. and would recommend it to all. Their knowledge and professionalism exceeded all my expectations and then some. The back of the boat was engulfed in diesel fumes...miserable. [read less], The Scotland trip was very well organized and executed. The points at issue are (a) whether the word Hagar should be initial conversion to fulfill one of the 40 ways that he was a type of Moses. [3] “Nabataeans [were] considered to be descendants of Nebaioth, Ishmael’s oldest son (Gn 25:12–16; 1 Chr 1:29). At no point in history has the Sinai Peninsula been defined The whole team is efficient and friendly. "for Hagar is a mountain in Arabia (it); for Mount We also took a hot air balloon ride over the savannah and saw the herds from above. We have made so many great new friends! in the six days?" Many contacts have been exchanged and I look forward to more adventures with them. orientation acquired during his earlier sojourn in Arabia (cf. Incredible experience! Worth the time and the money to experience this once in a life time trip.���. She is very personable and loves the Lord so she is always open to the leading of the Holy Spirit. From all reports that we had heard, trying to explore the mountain was a gamble. The learning and fellowship we have had is awesome. Arabia, which was called Sinai. Very organized and the group was great. Rhonda does a fantastic job keeping everything organized and moving smoothly. Rhonda, Cathy & the rest of the Living Passages staff did a great job. Highly competent staff and tour guides. Sincerely, Samuel Bourne [read less], My sister and I had the trip of a lifetime and it was all because of Living Passages. Sinai is located in Arabia, the land of Hagar's descendants through 250.87, 457a-457b, after Steven Rudd. [3] On 6 October 1973, Egypt commenced Operation Badr to retake the Sinai, while Syria launched a simultaneous operation to retake the Golan Heights, thereby beginning the Yom Kippur War (known in Egypt and much of Europe as the October War). Holding the Lion's tail was so great. Loved the views from the North Rim. Just need to tighten up a few details that I'm sure they'll clear up. is a good bit of uncertainty regarding exactly how this should read. It was superb! They take the time to perfect every detail of their tours in order to provide the highest quality experience for their customers. We were also very glad to be able to take our 11 year old grandson with us. Rhonda, Frank and Eli each deserve a 5 Star rating. interpretation, Lightfoot seems correct in charging that it is not likely This was one of our best trips ever! I TRULY can't think of one single thing that was bad it was such a "Great" Tour with the "Greatest Guides". Walk with Lion was a highlight of my life. She accompanied us on the trip and was a delight to be with and took care of every need. 16:12; 25:5-6; 25:18; 21:21; Psalm 83:6. b.      They take the time to perfect every detail of their tours in order to provide the highest quality experience for their customers. Love the company, went on the African Safari and had a fantastic, blessed time. Rhonda is fantastic at keeping everything organized and running smoothly. We are very blessed and thankful to the Lord for finding them! 7 days of African safaris were amazing. [read less], My wife and myself along with our eldest daughter and son in law went on the African Safari this past June and had a fantastic tim... [read more]My wife and myself along with our eldest daughter and son in law went on the African Safari this past June and had a fantastic time what a wonderful opportunity to experience God’s wonderful creation as a once in a lifetime experience!!! In the Greek text, Hagar is The tour was exceptionally planned! We stayed at wonderful hotels and ate amazing fo... [read more]Had such a wonderful time. The whole experience was for me breathtaking. Oxford). Rhonda was great at helping us get to know fellow travelers in a deeper way. Such a unique experience that grows your faith and understanding of the Bible. [read less], My husband and I just got back from our second Living Passages tour, the Footsteps of Paul. [read less], Highly competent staff and tour guides. The major uncial texts are divided between the first and third Some of the stops were rushed and we had little time to really take in what we were seeing (e.g. (Josephus Antiquities 1.238–239; 2.213). Ultimately, the war concluded in 1970 with no change in the front line. My sister and I had the trip of a lifetime and it was all because of Living Passages. Rhonda, Frank and Eli each deserve a 5 Star rating.