Indescribable joy! Katie manages the day to day operations of the Mattress Clarity news site and reviews sleep products in addition to writing and editing sleep news.She hails from Austin, where she lives with her growing family. NO (0), They say you should replace your old mattress every ten years. Love the cooling ability. Was this helpful? After a lot of research, I selected the Serta Blue Fusion 4000. The delivery agent will remove the mattress from packaging and set-up basic bed frames (if no tools are required). Crete il. Looking for more Serta Products? Corrections: Have an update or correction to our information about Serta iComfort Hybrid Blue Fusion … Let's just say, ours was a bit older!! The original Purple mattress launched a new kind of bed-in-a-box: one with unique materials and…, Memory foam is more popular today than ever – just scanning the Internet for memory…, Since its inception in 2014, Casper has taken the bed in a box market by…. Got the plush with the electric adjustable base. Privacy Policy. It manages to be both form and supportive yet soft and comfy at the same time. The Member may ask the delivery agent to move a used mattress to another room at the location or haul-away the old mattress from the premises. Compatible with Serta Adjustable FoundationsWhether you like to watch television, read or just relax in bed after a long day, Serta’s adjustable foundations (sold separately) customize your mattress. I love this bed so much Im replacing everyone's beds with this type of mattress. A classic foundation to provide extra height and support for your mattress. YES (2) I hadn't been able to lay on that side for over 6 years due to having a bad hip then a hip replacement. I don’t wake up drenched in sweat like I did on a previous mattress without cooling. And I awaken with no aches and pains; I'm not bent over. Receive Sam’s Club e-Gift Card(s)Enjoy a great value as well as a great night’s sleep. Combining an advanced coil innerspring with cooling memory foam, this mattress offers a firmer feel with breathable, gentle cushioning. I love how big this mattress is. Was this helpful? I suffer from lower back pain. I don’t get disturbed by my husband moving around. There are so many things I like about this mattress and there is nothing I dislike about it. It’s truly amazing. *Delivery is available only in the continental United States. The Blue Fusion 4000 Plush Pillow Top by Serta makes you feel like you are being cuddled all night long. YES (6) Sunny1 E-Gift Card will be provided by email to the email address registered with your membership on SamsClub.com. | Cyber Monday Savings |, Hybrid Coil Support System with BestEdge® Foam Encasement, Fireblocker - exceeds federal and state flammability standards, TempActiv™ Gel Memory Foam dissipates heat for a cooler sleep, TempActiv™ Balance Cover provides high-performance heat and moisture regulation, Set includes two standard 9" or low-profile 5.75" StabL-Base® box springs, Free White Glove Delivery+ includes set-up and mattress relocation or haul-away. Note:  Sizes, heights and weights are approximate. Thank you Serta! Need Help? Why Pick The Blue Fusion 100 Over Other iComfort Hybrid Models? I would recommend this mattress. Katrinabyers While in the past, every movement would transfer and my Serta iComfort Blue Fusion 100 Firm. The following two tabs change content below. My parents are actually considering purchasing one also . With a foam and hybrid option available, the Casper has a fantastic support and comfort option for a sleeper with any preference. Receive special promotions, sales and the latest discounts on Serta products. I purchased a 7” frame that supports a box spring and it’s quite tall! Click to view our Mattress Buying Guide. One of the best … You'll see exact shipping costs and arrival dates when you check out. Without restful sleep, my body doesn't recover and I can't function well. This mattress seems to cater itself somehow to your specific body. Due to COVID-19, "White Glove" delivery is temporarily suspended until further notice. Was this helpful? I am now 7 mos. This product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee. I slept like a baby that night. When many people think of a comfortable mattress, they imagine something that contains memory foam…. It is very soft and comfortable. My husband was constantly getting out of bed with the old one, He is sleeping a lot better with no tossing and turning all night long. You get all the perks in one bed—cooling technology, deep down support and cradling comfort. 1 week, Kk1989 My husband and I have been looking for a new bed for what feels like forever. Gift card value varies by price point and size. Burton, Mi. Polymer never felt so good. The mattress is really thick which I like. When you lay on it you do not feels springs, and you do not sink in. Serta iComfort Hybrid Blue Fusion 100 Firm has FireBlocker® Fiber, one layer of Serta® PillowSoft® Aire, one layer of Serta® PillowSoft® Foam, one layer of TempActiv™ Gel Memory Foam, and one layer of Serta® Balanced Support Foam plus a Serta® Hybrid Coil Support System Firm with Best Edge® Foam Encasement. Other than that it has been absolutely Amazing!!!! YES (2) Further more the frame dosen't swing away, so you have to crawl over the bed to try to get the sheets on. The Blue Fusion 100 Firm is approximately 12” in height and features six layers. NO (2), Length of Ownership I think the cooling aspects are extremely great for someone who gets hot during the night. I love the fact it vibrates and also you can adjust the head and foot to the bed. Her work can be found in print and online publications like Discover Magazine, USA Today and The Huffington Post. iComfort Hybrid CollectionThe Serta® iComfort® Hybrid is the only mattress that combines the cooling memory foams of the iComfort sleep system with the newest and most advanced coil support system. I have osteoarthritis, and I am an avid exerciser. The Blue Fusion 100 Firm is the most basic model in the collection, and also the least expensive. Fl, The mattress is very comfortable and very firm it was complety sealed which is always great when you have so many kids we did keep the seal on it! Offer only valid for purchases made on www.SamsClub.com. On my old mattress I spent hundreds with mattress toppers trying to achieve what this comes with. The Blue Fusion 200 Plush is a tight top spring core soft mattress model that is part of the iComfort product line manufactured by Serta. Supportive with temperature regulation for the coolest, most comfortable sleep ever. NO (2), Andreah5 These offers are solely provided by Serta and are not the responsibility of Sam's Club®. You have to have DEEP corner sheets which luckily I had on hand. I would totally recommend this very mattress to anyone who is craving a good night’s sleep. Estimated delivery time is 10 to 12 business days for standard zones; remote zones may take longer. The stitching all around it was done with quality and care. Barnesville, Ohio. This supportive mattress is finished with Serta's soft, yet durable TempActiv™ Balance Fabric for high-performance heat and moisture regulation.