Please add products before saving :). I am so happy with this mattress its be awhile since I had a great night sleep. Fayg Our Recommendation I have had my mattress for a week now. 1.5" Max Memory Foam, 1" Serta Support Foam, 3" Air Support Foam, © 2020 The Mattress Hub. (1) It is Not so firm that it comprises comfort as it feels like a great memory foam! YES NO Was this helpful? I love the two tone color of this mattress and the design on top of it as well. I feel more rested in the mornings as well. South Carolina, This Mattress is the best,it's a large attractive Queen size Mattress which delivers height with only a minimum size box spring ion the bottom , it fits regular Queen size sheets perfectly, and the Comfort is out of this world, I'm getting the best Sleep ever! I found it very comparable to our current mattress...the firmness seems to match as well as the support. (0), Length of Ownership After sleeping on the Tempur-Pedic, I was very interested in the new offering from Sealy, the iComfort CF4000 Hybrid Firm mattress. My new icomfort gives me the support I really need; for the first time in years I'm getting quality and amazing sleep. I would have never guessed to get firm mattress, but this has been the best decision ever. This mattress is like sleeping on a cloud so soft but supportive, and it's well made you will have this mattress for a long time. Phoenix, Az. YES This is the first time in a while I have awaken without my feet hurting nor my back hurting. Sign up and be rest assured that you will receive the latest info on bed products, sleeping lifestyle tips, events, and much, much more. Nevada. The Serta iComfort CF4000 Hybrid Firm mattress is extraordinarily comfortable! The combination of these comfort layers helps to enhance pressure point relief while optimizing back support. If you withdraw your consent, you will be unable to make your purchase online using the special terms you have selected. The law allows this information to be provided to you electronically, instead, with your prior consent. SC. It feels great with my back. DebA But the iComfort CF4000 Hybrid Firm ended up being the one I choose. Plus, It is even comfortable when I sleep in my side and it still keeps my whole body cool. flower04 unknown A week of this mattress and it's a difference in sleep patterns. Asheville nc. Enhanced cooling features also make this a desirable option for those that sleep hot at night. 1 month, Jenni80 I absolutely love this mattress and recommend it to everyone. Firmness is lovely and I just love the way the foam molds around my body, ljdixo It keeps me cool at night and the cover is removable for laundry. I love this mattress. I love the way I've been feeling since I began using this mattress. Another amazing feature is the outter material it can be unzipped, taken off and wash this definitely adds another level of convenience. The first night I woke up pain free. The length of the special terms period is the time period indicated for the special terms you have selected. NO It is made so I can use it by it’s self or with box springs. The 8” Serta Ultimate Edge Foam Core is the foundation for the advanced iComfort CF mattress comfort layers. Seriously at one point the whole family and all the pets climbed and and it was still really really comfortable. I've never known the importance of the perfect fit mattress until today. Shelby, NC. SC. I love my mattress, I highly recommend it to anyone!! This is the best mattress I have ever had , I usually have sleepless night but when I got this mattress that changed . Serta iComfort CF4000 Plush Mattress Review. The top of the line iComfort mattress is the CF4000, available in two softness levels, Firm and Plush. If you are trying to decide between this mattress and a similar competitor's mattress, I would give it some serious consideration... Was this helpful? (0), Length of Ownership Besides the feeling of pulling myself out of quick sand in the morning this bed is pretty comfortable. Don't snooze on the Mattress Hub's Newsletter. This icomfort CF 4000 hybrid firm mattress is amazing. It is very comfortable to lay and sleep on and my favorite part of this is how cool it keeps me during the night. I currently have a Tempur-Pedic in the master bedroom, and made the switch to a form core mattress 9 years ago with a lot of skepticism. It has just the right thickness. Designed & Development by Baseline Creative. We recommend the Serta iComfort CF4000 Firm mattress specifically for a back or stomach sleeper. iComfort CF4000 Hybrid Firm Is really the best mattress I have ever owned. It is perfect and luxurious for any kind of sleep style (side, front and back). Updated February 7, 2020. The price point of the iComfort series is also very attractive, especially compared to their competition. YES Statesville, NC. Very well made and I can tell is going to last me a good time. Beneath these layers find 3″ of the exclusive Serta Air Support Foam to accomplish incredible loft and weight displacement for the sleeper. The mattress has a good balance of firmness while still allowing it to adjust to my body. Shop for the Serta iComfort CF4000 Firm Queen Mattress at SlumberWorld - Your Honolulu, Aiea, Hilo, Kailua-Kona, Maui, Hawaii Mattress & Sleep Store Simply amazing quality and if you're looking for good back support, this is the mattress you want to get. I am now able to sleep through the night without any tossing or turning. It's a very good quality product. NO It is neither too soft or too firm it blends into your body and gives you that so much needed it comfort. lasmilie 3 months, Quin Las Vegas nv. I have had 6 back surgeries, so a proper mattress is a must! It also adds height -- … Overall I am impressed of how great this mattress is and I would definitely recommend it to anyone. Your consent applies only to this transaction. I'm so impressed, Was this helpful? Was this helpful? Phoenix, Arizona. Sissy321 Charlotte, NC, The iComfort CF4000 Hybrid Firm is a wonderful mattress, It has changed my sleeping pattern and I am grateful. YES Every mattress that Serta produces has been carefully designed to provide an exceptional experience for the sleeper, and because of that, Serta has been recognized as the #1 mattress manufacturer in the United States. I have never known what it feels like to wake up not feeling tired at all untill I placed my hands on this mattress. According to the sleep tracker app that I use, my sleep quality is consistently better than it was on my old mattress.