The voice cuts through the mix and has a nice ambiance to it. There are no weak points in any given frequency range. There’s more clarity, definition, presence, and warmth with the e935. MB bei Facebook . The mesh grille is in dark purple color. This would explain that added clarity of the e935. Outside of these, there weren’t a ton of people mentioning what they used. We’ll discuss the sound quality, build quality, and the overall performance of both the microphones; but let’s grab the specifications first. Your email address will not be published. It’s mostly the mics from the 900 series, like the e935. The E935 microphone is aesthetically pleasing. In this article, we will compare the two microphones and find out their pros and cons. The build is quite sturdy and can easily sustain any abuse they are inflicted upon. The e935 might need a bit more than you’re used to. Both the microphones are highly versatile. The chassis is sleek and black. Both the microphones are built like a tank. Band covers including Wilco, Rolling Stones, Mellencamp, Pearl Jam, Radiohead, etc. Some people were saying that the sweet spot of this microphone is very large – that is you don’t necessarily have to be right up on it to get a great sound. That’s exactly what makes it so difficult to choose. Just know that you could settle for the e835 and be just as happy. It’s a bit brighter. It will reveal more nuance and subtlety in your voice. The Sennheiser E935 and Sennheiser E945 being the descendants of the same series have almost same features and specifications. I use them thru different mixers and different PA’s, so it isn’t the combination of other equipment. See our Amazon Affiliate Disclosure here. iFi Aurora Review – Love At First Sight?! von Simon99, 05.01.17. The Frequency Response is a bit different. Also the body colors are different. The e935 is a little less muddy in the lower mid-range. An important thing to also keep in mind is gain. What kinds of music do you record? To sum it up, both the microphones i.e. Picks up the nuances of the voice including low and soft as well as bluesy and loud. If people had trouble hearing you before, they won’t anymore! This means there is a range of 115 degrees from every side of the microphone. Shure Beta 58A vs Sennheiser E935: Is There Any Difference?2. However there were others saying the opposite and that you must be directly in front of it as it’s not very forgiving in regards to moving around too much. Hi, I’m Jennifer I’m a passionate singer and an audiophile from Detroit, MI. If you are still looking for other options, perhaps our articles Best ASMR Microphone and Blue Yeti Alternative can help you find better alternatives. The midrange and low frequencies also sound amazing and there is a good bass range. Best live vocal set-up I’ve used so far (in 40+ years of singing live in different types of genres) is a Blue Encore 100 thru a TC Helicon Create XT pedal. I started off with a 3-pack of e835's which was a great starting vocal mic pack. Looking for something else? The sound quality, which is the prime determinant in the commercial run and reputation of a microphone is well taken care of in these two microphones. SoundMaximum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon LLC owned websites. e835 shines with male baritone and cardiod pattern is forgiving if playing an instrument and frequently singing off axis. However, the Sennheiser E945 has a better and more sensitive end to the low frequencies. Required fields are marked *, “As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”, “Stu is determined to help you make sound decisions, and strives to deliver the best and most in depth content on the internet! You can also use this combo with a ton of different mics, so there’s that long term value added in as well. The Frequency Response is a bit different. Hey there thanks for the vote of confidence!! ? This is why Sennheiser offers a 10-year warranty for this microphone as standard. They are highly versatile; they can be used live on-stage or in a studio setup. Sennheiser E945 being a super-cardioid mic has a bit cleaner high-end than the E935. One of the best things about this mic is it’s ability to cut through the mix. Overall, this microphone is extremely reliable and can make your performance so much better. The chassis is sleek and black. If you are using IEMs then the E945 may not be a good option but E935 works wonders for its cardioid pickup. The pouch is useful and ensures the microphone is safe from any damage. I hope this review was helpfull with the best and worst features of the two microphones – Sennheiser E935 and E945. The microphone comes with a humbucking coil, which removes any hum caused by electrical interferences. Sennheiser E945 has a great noise rejection because of the cardioid pick-up pattern and the neodymium ferrous magnet with boron; which offers great sensitivity. Ich bin mit meinem SM58 nicht mehr glücklich und Berichte über die beiden Senneheiser Mikrofone lesen sich gut. Will this be a problem? The Sennheiser E935 and E945 are both excellent microphones, but you may be wondering which one to get. Shure Beta 58A vs Sennheiser E935: Is There Any Difference? The E935 has a cardioid pick-up pattern with 130 degrees coverage, eliminating all sounds from behind the microphone. The 10-year warranty by Sennheiser provides you further relief for live stage gigging and mic-drops without hesitation. The E945 microphone also has better midrange than the E935. Both have an output impedance of 350 Ohms. They worked well, although I found quickly that they sounded great (And much better than a 58) on some vocals, while others where just very harsh and shrill with the e835, and just didn't work well. I wouldn’t say they are in competition but are made for subtly different usages. Because of the tight pick-up that enhances direct audio but reduces ambience noise. Sennheiser e935 vs. e835 | SUBTLE DIFFERENCE? Has a natural character and warmth. An extremely rugged, durable, and versatile mic that has a ton of clarity.