Thanks. This hand-tufted natural wool area rug is both luxurious and durable. The Safavieh Classic CL324A Kerman Oriental Rug boasts a distinctive historical air. More Options … Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. Hi, Sandra! Reviewed in the United States on September 21, 2018. Compare. Pratt Retail Specialties Rug Storage Bag 10 Pack Model# RGSTGBAG10 $ 59 80 /case $ 59 80 /case Standard delivery. SOURCER Rug Storage and Moving Bag, No Vent Hole Fits Rug up to 9' x 12' Giant Size. No Vent Hole - against dust, moisture, water and dirt, keep your rug dry inside without vent holes. As long as the rolled diameter is no larger than 26 inches, you could use two bags to accommodate your rug. The feminine and sophisticated American Rug Craftsman Berkshire Paxton Indoor Area Rug is graced with a damask pattern in whisper quiet colors. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. Stitched by hand, the rug features a patchwork chevron design formed out of rectangular leather strips. Buy Online, Pick up in Store orders are typically ready for pick up within two hours of submitting an order. Always roll a rug for storage instead of folding: Folded rugs can leave cracks and creases damaging the item. $159.00 The most common 10x14 vintage rug material is wool. This beautiful rug features a geometric pattern in a variety of colors and gives any room a touch of texture and contemporary ... Abstract modern organic art for your floors, this American Rug Craftsman Berkshire Truro Indoor Area Rug elevates your look. Spot clean when needed and vacuum regularly. Save 34%, $2,249.00 And, added bonus... they won't get so dirty in storage! It's good quality and I am very pleased that I can protect my expensive rugs now with such an affordable option. For wrapping, purchase a secure rug storage bag. Save up to 45%, Vintage Vinyl Floor Cloths I Am Not A Bumblebee Area Rug, $2,405.00 Save 60%, $295.00 Hand-stitched out of genuine hide-on-hair leather, the rug has a pleasing feel underfoot. Traditional rug design gets a modern update with the Colonial Mills Madison Braided Indoor Area Rug. PROMPT CUSTOMER SERVICE - We are ready to answer your questions anytime, 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. This bag’s heavy, clear plastic design protects the rug from soil, insects, dust, dirt, and water damage during the moving and storing process. There was a problem completing your request. Rug Storage Bag and Zip Tie - No Vent Holes - Giant Size Fits Rugs up to 9' x 12' - Protects Rolled Rugs for Moving or Storage 4.7 out of 5 stars 45 Thanks for asking! The Colonial Mills Westminster Braided Rug comes in your choice of available colors, letting you place it with any style and color of furniture and decor. This rug is made of polyester and wool using flat braid construction. Hello, Kreshna! Make sure the rug is completely dry before wrapping and storing. - Consider what material you'd like under your feet. Rug Storage Bag and Zip Tie - No Vent Holes - Large Size Fits Rugs up to 6' x 9' - Protects Rolled Rugs for Moving or Storage 4.7 out of 5 stars 29 $6.99 $ 6. Is this bag suitable for shipping via UPS? The hand-woven design gives it an eye-catching chevron texture. Stay updated on special offers, design trends, and more. We were in middle of moving when I received this and I had ordered the wrong size, but it worked perfectly well anyway! To post a new question, click on the "Ask a question" button below. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Save up to 40%, $1,104.61 Save up to 61%, $1,129.00 Exclusive access to discounts, new arrivals & more. 99. Save up to 45%, $1,609.00 Place all of your furniture on the 10x14 rug and then center a smaller patterned or colored rug. Easy on the wallet - Because of their size, 10x14 rugs can get a little pricey. You and your loved ones will enjoy the lasting comfort and durability of the Couristan Old World Classics Antique Mashad Indoor Area Rug. This beautifully ornate design in shades of gold, burgundy, blue, and ivory features myriad botanical details. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. what do built in vents mean, the bag is open? Exact shipping costs are available when you checkout. Handcrafted from 100% wool, it achieves a subtly glamorous look with interwoven shades to convey depth. Please try your search again later. A lot of reviews said the bag rips- yep it does. Store the rug in a clean, dry, and secure location. would this bag be suitable as protection during a short storage period and cross country move for a queen size memory foam mattress topper. We have moved around a lot and I also have winter and summer rugs . Material: 100% virgin LDPE Package includes: 1 bag + 1 zip tie Customer Service: Prompt customer service feedback and adhere to Amazon's return policy. Save up to 74%, $1,019.00