First of all it was a month long wait to even get my furniture. Rooms To Go said the warranty for repair is for 1 year. If you're thinking of shopping here DO NOT. Just read all their complaints it's ridiculous. once you buy your furniture they don't want to ever deal with you again . It arrived and the guys brought it up 3 flights of stairs, only to realize the legs were missing. All Rights Reserved. Ashley Furniture ashleyfurniture.com. I had my own experience yesterday. Rooms To Go - Lied to about extended warranty, DO NOT PURCHASE THE EXTRA WARRANTY FROM ROOMS TO GO, Resolved: Rooms To Go - They won"t honor ForceField fabric protection warranty. After investigation, I found that 72% of online reviews are 1 star. Companies pay us to be accredited or when you click a link, call a number or fill a form on our site. The home has been rented for a total of 12 days since I bought them 3 months ago. Waited 45 mins to talk to someone. We understood the extended warranty covered defects in workmanship, not just stains. Not happy about this. I have pretty much received nothing but , the run around from everyone involved . I just called my credit card and they explained me that it has passed over six months since the purchase and that there is nothing they can do for me in respect of this damaged furniture. They talked me into buying the protective treatment. Review #1816960 is a subjective opinion of poster. We have now bought our living room, dining room, barstools, and bedroom from them. He stopped short of calling me a liar, but the insinuation was clear. Please save yourself the trouble and do not purchase furniture from R2G. I had no need to use the warranty as the furniture is sturdy enough for everyday residential use. We are sorry to hear about the issues you are having with your sectional. I never would have agreed to redelivery if I had known. We value your privacy. The delivery guy just told me to expect a call at 8am and rushed away. Rooms To Go Overview. Sleeper sofas affordable sofa options stylish sleeper sofa review gallery cheap room to sleeper sofas affordable sofa options living room sofas couches. STUPID, INEFFICIENT, INFURIATING. The overall rating of the company is 1.8 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied.. It was regarding a missing pillow for a sectional couch I purchased. Horrible customer service n warranty. The cushions, which are starting to fray again but ripping at the seams now, are attached to the sofa through sew in. DO NOT PURCHASE THE EXTRA WARRANTY FROM ROOMS TO GO. Received call from dispatch asking if I want reschedule, said yes, so...they said, "Gotta put you on for customer service.". Some for unknown reasons, others for what they consider "normal wear and tear". Day of delivery (today) it poured rain. Review #1415784 is a subjective opinion of poster. Rooms To Go ranks 307 of 1470 in Furniture and Decor category. What the most frustrating though, is that they push you to buy this piece-of-crap warranty and basically lie to you, if... Bought sofa and love seat with 3year extended warranty cash sofa delivered damaged sofa #2 damaged they told me to get something elese for same price could not do it after that they never contacted me ever its a year later.they knew i was not treated fairly not a single word from them. Review #1712562 is a subjective opinion of poster. After I pressed (so, you are the CEO? They have a great way of communicating when the furniture will arrive. - Tiffany, Please email us at TellUs@RoomsToGo.com with your order info. Copyright © 2020 Consumers Unified LLC. AND when the technician said there was something that they could do, I am being told that this is just not accurate and the technician apparently had no right to tell me that. Unsubscribe easily. The love seat we bought is sinking on one side and to the naked eye it is VERY noticeable . We are out of warranty and that is that. Review #1175380 is a subjective opinion of poster. I hung up with no solution, only wasted time and energy. Trendy and versatile, beige sleeper sofas complement an array of decor styles as well. We also got our mattress from them as well. We value your privacy. Pissed Consumer © 2020 All Over 500 of our panelists purchased their sofas from Ashley HomeStores, giving… I had an issue once where I needed customer service. Choose better. Rooms To Go - Force Field Protection Nightmare! My claims have all been denied. We purchased a sectional sofa September 2017. BEWARE. Be the first one to find this review helpful. Buyer beware!!! I called them back, they asked for pics. We are disappointed to hear about the issues with your sofa. I am experiencing ALL of this! I purchased a leather sectional and chair from this place in Raleigh, NC. Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations. Review #2187258 is a subjective opinion of poster. One of the sleeper sofas broke. Its location on this page may change next time you visit. Few weeks after the purchase my wife accidentally dropped a hot iron to the arm rest of the sofa and made burned marks, we called customer claims for rooms to go to our dismay rooms to go will not cover our claims , they will only cover cigarette burn s , flat iron burns are not covered , isn’t that ridiculous , purchase almost all my furniture from rooms to go, never again in the future that will purchase any from this store , and I noticed the cloth from the sofa is not pure cloth it’s like plastic underneath , in just 3 to 4 seconds it was exposed it burned the are right away and melt like a plastic . They also stated and gave me this leather conditioner cream to apply every couple of months to keep leather soft and from cracking. I found the floor sales people to be knowledgeable. Review #1743112 is a subjective opinion of poster. We contacted them July 2019. Sleepers from Rooms To Go. Rooms To Go requires a down payment equal to sales tax and delivery. They told me I had a little over $200 on a store credit . They do what people program them to do and whoever needed to fix the situation needed to do it immediately. YES the same thing happen to me on a couch had a accident and they denial your claim for anything rooms to go does lie to their customers they make you buy the insurance from one of the most horrible companies. Just send us an email to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com with your order details. I purchased a component sofa with chrome legs. We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. Called and spent endless time waiting to talk to people. Thank you, Megan in customer care! Purchase a sleeper sofa and with the purchase we include the insurance ,the sales guy told us any accidental damage they will happily replace the sofa . We were assured that if we fixed it, since this was a known issue, if it happened again we could have the issue still taken care of even out of warranty. Bought 3 sleeper sofas and 1 love seat at Rooms to go for our beach home. I enjoy the selection of furniture at Rooms to Go, I especially like the Cindy Crawford line. On 10/17/2020, I called this number 1-800-340-4961, the one lady from customer service told me that I could throw away the furniture outside our home. One of the deliveries was supposed to include my nightstands as well as my couch. I enjoy the selection of furniture at Rooms to Go, I especially like the Cindy Crawford line. Rooms To Go, gave us the run around so that the the six months would pass for any disputable claims. Sign up to receive our free weekly newsletter. When I spoke with the "supervisor" (Carlos C.) I wrong concerning the delivery time (even though it was from the R2G tracking information). Couch zipper broken. We hope to hear from you soon! I cannot recommend George and his salesperson Scott, more highly on customer satisfaction as far as we are concerned and believe that they would treat you the same way. The eventually told me they would cover the extra money and not to worry about it . Opted for new couch. ConsumerAffairs is not a government agency. Then, wow, "Only 2 components can be released. Will never buy from here again and if I don't hear from them soon I will be reaching out to my attorney to take legal action. He never did , Imagine that . If you want a sleeper sofa that also has storage space for your pillows and bed linens, try this option from…