Submitted by: TARABOCK. Enjoy! Salty, spiced, and definitely unique, this Cantonese lobster preparation will delight your taste buds and change your perspective on how to make your favorite shellfish. Follow these tips to buy, prep, and cook lobster like a pro. By using The Spruce Eats, you accept our, Must-Read Tips for Selecting and Storing Fresh Lobster, Tips on Buying, Cooking, and Eating Spiny Lobster, The 7 Best Lobster Delivery Services of 2020, How to Throw a Restaurant-Style Seafood Feast at Home, Satisfying Lunch and Dinner Dishes for Hot Weather, 14 Grilled Seafood Recipes to Cook All Summer Long, Our Top 10 Tips for Cooking Fresh Lobster, Top 10 Easter BBQ Dishes for the Grill or Smoker. I had this amazing dish at a lovely Pacific Northwest steakhouse and I knew I had to figure out how to make this special treat. Fresh seafood is best. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. Just don't go too far, or the yolks may start to form curds, and you'll lose the silkiness. Get our Taste of the Sea Cookbook, FREE, when you sign up for our newsletter. Goes great with melted butter, lemon juice and garlic. It is known as cajeta in Mexico, manjar blanco in Peru, Chile and Bolivia, and arequipe in Colombia.Submitted by: DIET-DELIGHT, I love apple pie, deep dish apple pie, Dutch Apple pie and apple sauce, but none of the store bought items fit in my diet. After years of making basic mac and cheese, this version with shrimp and lobster is an indulgence worth making for those special to you. !Submitted by: TABATHA9748, It's not an ice-cream shake but it tastes just as good with only 119 calories a cup!Submitted by: BETHISBEAUTIFUL, Slim-fried Cabbage with garlic, onion, & red pepper flakesSubmitted by: NEP2NFLY, Full ingredient & nutrition information of the, Lobster Tail with Zesty Garlic Butter Calories, Creamy, Chunky Crab and Shrimp Soup Calories, PrairieHarpy's MegaChocolate Protein Fudge II, PrairieHarpy's MegaChocolate Protein Fudge II Calories, Egg and Crescent Breakfast Bundles Calories, Cheddar Bay Biscuits - Red Lobster Imitation, Cheddar Bay Biscuits - Red Lobster Imitation Calories, Shrimp & Lobster Vegetable Stir-Fry Calories, Alfajores Peruanos (Peruvian sandwich cookies with a filling of dulce de leche), Alfajores Peruanos (Peruvian sandwich cookies with a filling of dulce de leche) Calories, No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Delight Calories. This is a standard recipe in Maine, especially if you live in a seaport town. A dash of sherry and nutmeg gives it a deeper and even more sophisticated flavor. If you've never prepared your own crustacean, never fear: We have tips on how to choose and cook these spiny critters, too. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. Even novice cooks can pull it off. They are simple shortbread sandwich cookies with a sweet filling of dulce de leche. A little honey adds a sweetness that contrasts well with the tart vinegar and sour orange juice for a delicate flavor that your guests will love. You may have more, less or different veggies to add. This is a decadent lobster bisque that is surprisingly easy to prepare. So, bypass the 'fresh' for the frozen, which are fresher. These potatoes were so delicious, I could have skipped the steak entirely. Even novice shellfish fans can cook up a simple grilled lobster tail recipe guaranteed to please any crowd. My Mom and grandmothers had some pretty inventive ways of making lobster 'not-boring!' This basic recipe for steamed lobster tails is the best way to ensure perfect lobster every time. Kids just love them. You probably want to take them out and let them warm up for 30 minutes before baking. )Submitted by: LEANINGONHIM, Lower fat version of the ethnic delight!Submitted by: ALIFIT. Very Good 4.5/5 (20 ratings) Lobster Tail with Zesty Garlic Butter.