Original review: Oct. 19, 2020. Brown Sugar is my usual “go to” flavor. If so, you've probably never tried Quaker Golden Maple Oatmeal Squares. Featured. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Quaker Oatmeal Squares Cereal; Quaker Oatmeal Squares Cereal. This is the last of the Quaker Oatmeal Squares reviews. Reviewed in the United States on September 2, 2020. It is sweet enough to feel like a treat, but also filling and nutritious. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. We've been together a long time. I really love this cereal, it is so simple yet delicious at the same time.

No, not likely. HINT OF BROWN SUGAR. Each Oatmeal Square is approximately 3/4” by 3/4” wide and long and 3/8” thick. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. That outcome was destined from the start! I … As I’ve really rather enjoyed the texture and base flavour of the product in the other two flavours I’ve tried, that doesn’t surprise me. Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified. Baked with whole grain Quaker Oats, this deliciously crunchy cereal is a heart healthy way to help power up for the morning ahead. I like cereal as a snack food; it's a fun thing to munch while watching a show on television. As part of a heart healthy diet, the soluble fiber in Oatmeal helps reduce cholesterol! Oatmeal Squares are a tasty alternative to the high sugar cereals I often crave. How To Be Your Most Productive When You’re Working From Home, Just Two Months After Entering Unicorn Club, Unacademy Raises Funds At $2 Billion Valuation, Cars24 Becomes India’s Latest Unicorn Startup With $200 Million Fundraise, Interested In Working In The Housebuilding Industry? 55 reviews. * By belle773 06.23.16 Great Cereal. If, 4,151 global ratings | 526 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on February 4, 2017. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. (411g), from Quaker. With milk, this cereal carries me through to lunch and without milk its a convenient snack for anyone on the go, especially toddlers. I rarely crave cereal, but I crave these! (C) OfficeChai 2020. (411g), from Quaker. Enter your review comments here. It had 10 packets of 5 different flavors. | Quaker. Quaker Oatmeal Squares Brown Sugar cereal is staple cereal from Quaker with baked square pieces of oats and flour. NET WT 16 OZ (1 LB) 453 g. Our Brown Sugar Oatmeal Squares are made with whole grain Quaker oats and wheat, and are packed with the rich sweetness of brown sugar, you might never suspect they are healthy. Our Brown Sugar Oatmeal Squares are made with whole grain Quaker oats and wheat, and are packed with the rich sweetness of brown sugar, you might never suspect they are healthy. (Sometimes I am in the mood for more assertive eating, in which case casually swallowing pudding or yogurt will not do.) Reviewed in the United States on December 15, 2018, I was expecting something crisp, along the lines of, say, Life cereal or Shredded Wheat, but no, these are surprisingly hard nuggets with barely a hint of the promised brown sugar flavor, resulting in an altogether bland experience. This page works best with JavaScript. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It is crunchy and not too sweet. It looks like a refined cereal with each Square having smooth ribs for texture. Rating 4.6. It looks like a refined cereal with each Square having smooth ribs for texture. I had a sample box of this cereal years ago, loved it. OATMEAL SQUARES. By Carol G. Nicholson, PA. 58 reviews. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Start your review of Quaker Oatmeal Squares Brown Sugar! 3 grams of soluble fiber from oatmeal daily in a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease. A serving of it is filling and you aren't hungry in an hour . The oatmeal squares have just the right amount of sweetness to be eaten with milk or by themselves. 6 Careers You May Want To Explore, Elon Musk Goes Past Bill Gates To Become World’s Second Richest Man. Don’t worry, cold cereal lovers – Quaker Oats has got something deliciously crunchy for you. How does Honey Nut fare? Delicious flavor, bite sized, nutritious oatmeal with a nice flavor. Also, I am fond of the Quaker. I used to think he might be having a secret romantic relationship with Aunt Jemima, often found nearby on the same shelf, but that's clearly over now, if it was ever happening before. Well, honestly, it’s a very nice breakfast cereal. Rarely can I find it on sale and even then I limit myself to just buying 1 extra box. (We add a few mini M&Ms for color - shhh) We used to mix in Cheerios but they tend to get stale & these squares stay fresh tasting for at least a month after I create the mix & snack-bag them. QUAKER. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Reviews 30. Let’s make one thing clear: Quaker Golden Maple Oatmeal Squares is nothing like Waffle Crisp. Recommended 93%. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. It looks like nothing was found at this location. Reviewed in the United States on September 24, 2017. Love the taste. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. It is made with whole grain oats. The Pantry savings plus the coupon available made this an excellent deal! A good enough price that I bought two boxes. This is a delicious cereal either dry or with milk. Also, oats are a nice change from corn all the time. It had 10 packets of 5 different flavors. I purchased this product through Amazon Pantry. All rights reserved. Maybe try one of the links below or a search? Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, … This cereal has enough crunch for me to get excited about. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. With rich golden maple flavor packed into every bite, you might just find yourself waking up early. Don’t worry, cold cereal lovers – Quaker Oats has got something deliciously crunchy for you. I wish Amazon offered the other oatmeal square flavors but Brown Sugar is the favorite. Quaker Oatmeal Squares Brown Sugar cereal is staple cereal from Quaker with baked square pieces of oats and flour. This is one of my all time favorite cereals and Amazon Pantry has it at a better price than my local supermarket. Reviewed in the United States on August 13, 2020. While the genuine amber maple syrup flavor is delightfully mouthwatering, it isn’t deeply infused into each piece. How would you rate this product? This is a good cereal, love the bite sized pieces, the flavor.
Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. It is sweet enough to feel like a treat, but also filling and nutritious.