3 He will not allow your foot to slip or to be moved; He Who keeps you will not slumber. This can be used as a bulletin board display or in teaching the passage to the children. To subscribe at our regular subscription rate, click the button below. Psalm 121 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC) Psalm 121 A Song of [] Ascents.. 1 I will lift up my eyes to the hills [around Jerusalem, to sacred Mount Zion and Mount Moriah]—From whence shall my help come? Rashi 's Commentary: Show Hide. He will guard and guide me, never letting me stumble or fall. who made heaven and earth! Step 1 - Create an account or log in to start your free trial. But then I realize that our true help and protection come only from the Lord, our Creator who made the heavens and the earth. But then I realize that our true help and protection. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth. 1-2 I look up to the mountains and hills, longing for God’s help. Three easy steps to start your free trial subscription to Bible Gateway Plus. But then I realize that our true help and protection come only from the Lord, Creating an account allows you to access more features and content such as: Reading the Bible is rewarding, and these plans make it easy! Who made heaven and earth. God is my keeper; he will never forget nor ignore me. 1 I will lift up my eyes to the hills— From whence comes my help? our Creator who made the heavens and the earth. Take notes, highlights, and favorites to share or document personal thoughts. All rights reserved. Version. To subscribe at our regular subscription rate, click the button below. Psalms 121:1-2-8 TPT I look up to the mountains and hills, longing for God’s help. Used by permission. I have included verses 1-3, 5-8; each verse has its own page. Join us at: balancedlivingbiblestudy.blogspot.com Here’s how we study God’s Word: Step 1: Dust off your Bible or purchase a new one! This is Psalm 121 in the International Children’s Bible version. It looks like you’re already subscribed to Bible Gateway Plus! 8 The Lord will keep your going out and your coming in from this time forth and forevermore. But then I realize that our true help and protection come only from the Lord, our Creator who made the heavens and the earth. $3.99 a month puts a library of commentaries, study notes, and Greek & Hebrew language tools right in your pocket. You’re already logged in with your Bible Gateway account. Enter your credit card information to ensure uninterrupted service following your free trial. 121 A song of the stairway 1–2 I look up to the mountains and hills, longing for God’s help. Want more information about Bible Gateway Plus? He will guard and guide me, never letting me stumble or fall. 127:1; Prov. he is the Guardian-God for his people, Israel. 2 My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth. All rights reserved. To manage your subscription, visit your Bible Gateway account settings. Are you getting the free resources, updates, and special offers we send out every week in our teacher newsletter? Next » Chapter 122. I look up to the mountains; KJV and Amplified Parallel Bible, Large Print, Bonded Leather, Black, Amplified Study Bible--soft leather-look, purple, Battlefield of the Mind Bible: Renew Your Mind Through the Power of God's Word, Imitation Leather, brown, Amplified & NKJV Parallel Bible Bonded Leather, Black, Large Print. God is my keeper; he will never forget nor ignore me. Enter your credit card information to ensure uninterrupted service following your free trial. does my strength come from mountains? Create or log in to your Bible Gateway account. You will be safe when you leave your home, Upgrade to Bible Gateway Plus, and access, The Passion Translation (TPT): New Testament with Psalms, Proverbs, and Song of Songs - 2nd edition, imitation leather, purple, TPT Compact New Testament with Psalms, Proverbs and Song of Songs, 2020 Edition--imitation leather, teal, The Passion Translation (TPT): New Testament with Psalms, Proverbs, and Song of Songs - 2nd edition, imitation leather, brown, TPT Large-Print New Testament with Psalms, Proverbs, and Song of Songs, 2020 Edition--imitation leather, gray, The Passion Translation: Revelation - The Unveiling of Jesus Christ. You can cancel anytime during the trial period. 1 I will lift up my eyes to the hills [around Jerusalem, to sacred Mount Zion and Mount Moriah]—From whence shall my help come?