This post is sponsored by Reames® and SheKnows Media. I have a pork loin from which I’ll be cutting the chops; seeing as how they only need 10 minutes baking time, I’m thinking maybe they should be about one half inch thick? In fact, my husband ate these as leftovers the next day and he was raving about how juicy they still were! One question…..how thick were your boneless pork chops? Dinnertime will be stress free again! Dip each pork chop in the breadcrumb mixture. It’s a combination of about three of my favorite dishes including these Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops, Garlic Baked Pork Chops and Cheesy Garlic Butter Noodles. My husband totally noticed I used a different noodle than I usually do, and he recommended I use Reames from now on because they taste so distinctly good! These easy Baked Pork chops served over the best Parmesan Garlic Noodles are a delicious dinner recipe that’s full of flavor. Mix Parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, paprika, parsley, garlic powder and pepper together. I love that these thick, hearty noodles hold the sauce so well because I want as much sauce on those noodles as possible! Let your pork rest for at least 5 minutes before cutting into it. Remove pork chops from oven and place on plate. Home » Recipes » Easy Dinner Recipes » Baked Pork Chops with Parmesan Garlic Noodles. This looks and sounds so good! 24 oz. They are coated in a parmesan coating then pan fried and baked in the oven which results in tender, juicy pork chops that everyone will love! Put noodle mixture in skillet, top with pork chops and serve immediately. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Swirl in pan to coat. I made another baked loin chop recipe where the chops were an inch thick, and I’m sure they baked longer. Now that your mouth is watering you need to know what ingredients and tools you need to prepare these Baked Pork chops and Parmesan Garlic Noodles! Yum! These types of meals call for the thick and hearty Reames Frozen Egg Noodles that let me enjoy the goodness of a homemade egg noodle without all the work to prepare them because I’ve got enough going on in life! Try it tonight for dinner! Check out Cabbage and Noodles and Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe for other fun ways to use Reames Frozen Egg Noodles. And the flavor of the noodles make for the perfect combo! We hate spam and promise to keep your email address safe. Always remember that pork needs to be cooked to an internal temperature of 145 degrees F. The quickest way to measure the internal temp is with an instant read thermometer. Post a picture on Instagram and be sure to tag me so I can see it too! Julie's goal is to provide you with easy, family, friendly recipes that use pantry staples. Pat to make stick if needed. Place browned pork chops in skillet into the preheated oven. A good rule of thumb is that the pork will take 10 minutes at 450 degrees for a 1” thick boneless pork chops. I love pork chops and will be trying this one tonight! You will receive updates through email from Julie's Eats and Treats with amazing recipes to share with your family. We use cookies, see our full, Baked Pork Chops with Parmesan Garlic Noodles. Thank you for this recipe.. While the pork chops are baking, you prepare mouthwatering Reames Frozen Egg Noodles  that are tossed in a Parmesan garlic butter sauce! Prepare egg noodles according to package directions. What a great comfort dish for a cold winter evening! Add coated pork chops to pan and saute for 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Your email address will not be published. They are pan fried and then baked in the oven in the skillet, which results in a juicy, tender pork chop. These types of meals call for the thick and hearty Reames Frozen Egg Noodles that let me enjoy the goodness of a homemade egg noodle without all the work to prepare them because I’ve got enough going on in life! I'm here to help you win in the kitchen again! Overall, this was a hit for our entire family, which means it’s going on our regular dinner menu rotation. I’m loving all of your delicious foodie pics! All Rights Reserved. Reames Homestyle Egg Noodles (can be found in the frozen section). Cream Cheese Cranberry Bread Recipe + VIDEO, Instant Pot {Pressure Cooker} Hamburger Stroganoff. If I knew it only took ten minutes, I totally would have done it 100 times by now! Try it tonight for dinner! As we move closer to winter, I’m craving comfort food and love preparing hearty meals for my family. This was absolutely delicious, the whole family loved it! Great idea to bake the pork chops too. This is what I’m making for dinner tonight – it looks so yummy!