See all specifications See less specifications. The result is this Philips 2000i Series AC2889/41, which is decent, but it doesn’t quite deliver as impressively as we’d hoped. Additionally, Breathequality.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links. The numerical display is an index of the indoor air quality. It starts off with a pre-filter for large air pollutants like pet hair and visible dust, followed by an activated carbon filter to remove smoke, light odors, and other chemical fumes. The Philips Air Purifier Series 2000i has 3 automatic purification settings: a General mode, an extra-sensitive Allergen mode, and an extra-powerful bacteria and virus mode. And don’t forget the Philips is one of the best electronic companies in the world, and their products are really worth your money.  dB(A), 20.5-52 Captures 99.97% of particles that pass through the filter Philips 2000i is not worth the money to upgrade from the previous Philips 1000i, especially when it has such low fan speed. The Philips 2000i just only remains the same design concept from the previous Philips 2000, with not a slightest change in size, shape and even the display monitor. > Do air purifiers get rid of pet hair and pet dander?  m³/h, 198 Though the app still receive many negative reviews, the developer are trying everything to fix all the bugs, and give you the best smartphone app as possible. > Do air purifiers get rid of dust mites? Related post: Best air purifiers for pets. It still alerts you when it is time to replace the filter, but if the filter is not replaced promptly, both the Philips 2000 and Philips 2000i can stop functioning to avoid ineffective purification. As the response, this Philips 2000i will automatically adjust the fan speed to match the current change in particles. Use the App to check your indoor and outdoor air quality. And power consumption is one important criteria to review if this air purifier is good or not. Even if you switch to the highest setting, the noise level of this Philips 2000i is only 52 decibels (db), which is still better than the Alen BreatheSmart FLEX and Honeywell AirGenius 6. In real-time, AeraSense shows you the PM 2.5 index via a numerical display and a color ring on the dashboard of the air purifier. True HEPA Air Purifier reduces allergens, pollen, pet dander, house dust mites, gases, and odors and captures up to 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns from the air that passes through the filter. Please read the, Discover your savings when you bundle the below products together, 277 Beside the usual air purifiers in the same price range, I also put two air purifiers in the low-range, the Coway AP-1512HH, AIRMEGA 200M and AeraMax 300, to compare with the performance of this Philips 2000i. With cutting edge sensing and purification technology, the Philips Air Purifier Series 2000i is proven to reduce allergens, odors, VOCs and even certain bacteira. Look for full details in your shopping basket.  kg, 359*240*558 This product has 3 automatic purification settings: a basic Pollution mode, an extra-sensitive Allergen mode, and an extra-powerful Bacteria & Virus mode. Philips 2000i uses the latest DC motor to achieve low power consumption for the CADR rating.