The problem is that there is a lot of hidden salt in the one major ingredient of most homemade taco recipes. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Smart Fiesta Less Sodium Taco Seasoning Mix, Thick N' Chunky Salsa Medium - 440mL, 650mL, Flavour more than just quesadillas by seasoning your favourite meals and snacks with Old El Paso™ Taco Seasoning Mix, An authentic seasoning created from a delicious blend of spices. Protein 0g. Manufacturers, Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Amount Per Serving. 1 comment. Jogging. Sodium: 185 mg: 8%: Total Carbohydrate: 1.5 g: 1%: Dietary Fiber: 0.3 g: 1%: Sugars: 0 g: Protein: 0 g: Calcium: 0 mg: Alcohol: 0 g: Iron < 1 mg: Vitamin A: 150 mg: Vitamin C: 0 mg: Calorie Burn Time . Swimming. 2 minutes. All Rights Reserved. 1 ⁄ 4 cup (60g) Nutrition Facts. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. 2-day delivery. Favorite seasoning for my tacos if I do not feel like making my own. * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. Events and Occasions. 0%. Plus, keep it on hand to spice up a variety of other dishes including soups, meats, and dips. Includes 0g Added Sugars. Make quesadillas any night with the sensational flavours of the Old El Paso™ Quesadilla Seasoning Mix. With this great-tasting seasoning you can have tacos on the table in three easy steps. (4 Pack) Old El Paso Taco 25% Less Sodium Seasoning Mix, 1 oz. Log food: Old El Paso Red Enchilada Sauce – Mild. Old El Paso. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. All trademarks, copyright and other forms of intellectual property are property of their respective owners. Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. 120 calories. old el-paso-taco-seasoning-low-sodium Nährwertangaben und Nährwertinformationen. 30% Less sodium than original Old El Paso™ Taco Seasoning Mix. Although the information provided on this site is presented in good faith and believed to be correct, FatSecret makes no representations or warranties as to its completeness or accuracy and all information, including nutritional values, is used by you at your own risk. With a smart twist on a classic taste, this seasoning has less sodium than our regular taco seasoning! Qty: Add to cart. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Is this information inaccurate or incomplete? 0%. Grilled Greek halloumi cheese, fresh veggies and herbs are stuffed in a flour tortilla for a portable, fun new take on the sandwich. Events and Occasions; 4 Easy Fall Tex-Mex Dinner Ideas. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Great flavor so easy to use just open the envelope and put into your chillie. Case in point: taco seasoning. Ingredients Sugar, Salt, Tomato Powder, Corn Starch, Spices (Contains Chili Pepper), Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, High Monounsaturated Vegetable Oil (Canola And/or Soybean), Annatto Extract … $3.27 $ 3. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. makes the meat taste so much better. © 2020 General Mills. I know a lot of people are looking for low salt alternatives and this one works well. 2 tacos. If you flip a store bought packet of taco seasoning over and read the backside you’ll find unnecessary ingredients ranging from whey (dairy) to cornstarch, potato starch, caramel color, natural colors, sugar and various preservatives. I like it better than the original recipe. A no sodium blend you can make at home for great tacos and for seasoning other meat and poultry. Nutrition Facts. Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. *5% or less is a little, 15% or more is a lot. Our Old El Paso™ Smart Fiesta Taco Seasoning Mix challenges your senses. Log food: Old El Paso Refried Black Beans. Contains 2% Or Less Of: Vegetable Oil (Canola, High Oleic Soybean And/Or Sunflower Oil), Corn Flour, Silicon Dioxide (Anticaking Agent), Citric Acid, Sugar, Natural Flavor.