Also, we are real store with market and bakery here in Southern California. - Lise S (Frederica, Deleware), "This quality of bacalao is not available anywhere" Carlos. You can see our retail store web site at http://www.portugalimports.net. Thomas H. (Dripping Springs, Texas), "Perfect, Just like what I remember getting", Anthony. We serve thousands of customers in store and many more over the internet and phone too. Just moved from NY and didn't know where to get these things. Now we understand with the busy life we lead, it’s not easy to cook fish from the top. In fact, Nuri sardines take three times the time and effort to manufacture than regular varieties – rigorously selected for freshness, intensively handmade, ‘vapor cooked’, and finally, wrapped like a gift by hand. Additional information Additional information. Spend $49.99+ and get free shipping: use code FREESHIP at check out. Nuri sardines from Portugal, the best sardine in the world. Add to cart. (Lamy, New Mexico), Not everyone is fortunate to have a local supplier for Portuguese food products or the time to drive to a shop. Whether you are hosting a pizza party with all your favorite toppings, long for a healthy midday snack, or want to store your fish in the freezer for a year of sardine-filled recipes, you are in luck. We buy these super duper fresh form our Cornish partners and freeze them whole. - Jennifer V (Macomb, Michigan), "You guys are fantastic!!!!! receive my ..cans of Nuri sardines.. 69 ($0.52/Ounce) Contact Lions Gate Fisheries in Delta to request a quote for wholesale sardine for your retail outlet or food service. Wild Planet Wild Sardines in Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Lightly Smoked, Keto and Paleo, 4.4 Ounce, Pack of 12 4.5 out of 5 stars 3,614 $27.69 $ 27 . The size of the sardines can vary from time to time and can be a bit larger than those in the image. TITUS Sardines in Vegetable Oil, 4.3oz (Pack of 50) quantity. Contact Lions Gate Fisheries in Delta to request a quote for wholesale sardine for your retail outlet or food service. I took a chance ordering from an unfamiliar online grocery, but since I got hooked on these sardines I have been unable to find them at a reasonable price with reasonable shipping costs." - Kathy H - Gordon, Wisconsin), "Great stuff!!! - D. Maskar (Milton, Delaware), "Love your place" - Tony. I took a chance ordering from an unfamiliar online grocery, but since I got hooked on these sardines I have been unable to find them at a reasonable price with reasonable shipping costs." Our family is from the island of Terceira in the Azores Island group. Thanks for such good service" - Fler. ..looking forward to enjoying the Nuri sardines and exploring other items." If you are a devoted sardine lover, you cannot deny the temptation of sardines in bulk. As with all cultures, cuisine is very important to our identity and traditions revolve around it. B (Goodyear, Arizona), Your information is definitely in my "FAVORED VENDORS" file. I am IMPRESSED! Thanks for the crisp order fulfillment." Giuseppe Giusti Silver Medal Balsamic Vinegar, Angelo Parodi Solid Yellowfin Canned Tuna in Pure Olive Oil, Giusti Azienda Agricola 1 Seal | Aged 8 Years | Organic Balsamic Vinegar of Modena Italy, Giusti Azienda Agricola 3 Seals | Aged 12 Years | Organic Balsamic Vinegar of Modena Italy, Giusti Azienda Agricola 2 Seals | Aged 10 Years | Organic Balsamic Vinegar of Modena Italy, Angelo Parodi Skinless and Boneless Salmon Fillets in Water, Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device, Pair This Fine Selection With Your Favorite Foods, SUPERIOR QUALITY SINCE 1920: NURI sardines are a cut above any other canned sardines. Having fishes in your regular diet is honestly a great choice. The weight of each can is 4.3oz. Nuri Portuguese Sardines (4.3 oz) Assorted [BULK] 37 Cans (Free Shipping this Item), Nuri Portuguese Spiced Sardines in Olive Oil (4.3 oz) [BULK] 37 Cans (Free Shipping this Item), Bom Petisco Solid Tuna in Olive Oil [BULK] 37 Cans (Free Shipping this Item), Albo Bacalao a La Vizcaina [BULK] 28 Cans (Free Shipping this Item), Nuri Portuguese Sardines (4.3 oz) 4 Pack Assorted (Free Shipping on Entire site), 100 LBS - Salted Cod Whole Fish(s) (Bacalhau) BomPorto (Norway) (Wholesale) (Shipping Included), 20 LBS Dry Salted Cod Boneless Fillets (Bacalhau) (Wholesale) (Shipping Included), Esporão Azeite / Virgin Olive Oil 3 Liters (Big Bottle) (Free Shipping this Item), Pasteis / Bolinhos De Bacalhau - (Ships Separately - Ships Next Day), Nestum c/Mel (300gr) x 4 Pkgs (Free Shipping This Item). I took a chance ordering from an unfamiliar online grocery, but since I got hooked on these sardines I have been unable to find them at a reasonable price with reasonable shipping costs." Amarena Toschi Italian Black Cherries in Syrup 17.9 Oz. 00 ($0.27/Ounce) The long, storied history of the Portuguese fishing industry is well respected around the world. Sardine is great for grilling, broiling, sautéing, as an ingredient in dips, sauces, salads, and soups, or pickled, salted and smoked. - Grant R. (Margate City, New Jersey), "Mother In-Law says its the best Bacalhau (Salted Cod) she has had in the United States." You have made sheltering in place a MUCH happier event!" K. (Hermosa Beach, California), "I am very happy to find your store!" Jarratt A. Portugal Imports is Southern California's source for Portuguese food products and through our web store www.BuyPortuguesefood.com we serve hundreds more customers all over the United States. Wholesale INA MARIA'S Filipino Gourmet Fashion Gift Shop Home Decor Personal Care Health & Protection ... NURI Portuguese Spiced Sardines 3.16oz. Many of our family members left Portugal for the opportunities of the United States and brought over the language and traditions which are still celebrated today. Chuchay Supermarket. Sardines in Olive Oil For foodies and fish-lovers there’s no superior Sardine in Olive Oil. Spend over $99.00 and use code SPRING10 to … Spend over $99.00 and use code SPRING10 to receive 10% off your entire order. Weight: 4.3 oz: Register. Rich in nutrients you will find most … The 10 Best Canned Sardines in 2020 Read More Delivering the foods you remember to share with friends and family. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. (Saint Louis, Missouri), "I shopped long and hard to find the real salted cod deal. SKU: 1675 Category: Seeds, Beans, Canned Goods. Randi T. (Las Cruces, New Mexico), "Thanks again for saving Christmas! -Kristi C. (Klamath Falls, Oregon), "Very pleased with my cod. - Elaine S. (San Diego, California), "Thank you for your prompt service. Nuri, Sardines in spicy olive oil. Free Shipping When You Spend $49.99+ (CODE: FREESHIP), We search the globe for the most sought after highest quality products. They are caught between May and November, when sardines … Secondly, the Cornish sardine. Antonio A. " receive my ..cans of Nuri sardines.. M (Germantown, Tennessee), "Very well packed and everything... you guys are the best!" Glad I found y'all." Was so happy when I found you guys online." King Oscar is premium quality, sustainable seafood – wild-caught Norwegian brisling sardines, skinless & boneless sardines, mackerel, kipper snacks, anchovies. (Concord, CA), "Great product and great service" Luis A. Akiko. BUMBLE BEE Sardines in Mustard, 3.75 Ounce Can (Pack of 18), Canned Sardines, High Protein Food, Keto Food, Keto Snacks, Gluten Free Food, Canned Food, Low Carb Snacks 4.3 out of 5 stars 414 $18.00 $ 18 . A good combination of taste and health would be sardines fishes. C (Grants Pass, Oregon), "Appreciate the quick customer service!" We are first generation born in the United States. This product is EXCELLENT." We offer the fastest and lowest cost shipping available on the internet along with more products at local prices. Forgot your password? W (San Diego, California), "Amazing and prompt delivery. Unmatched in quality, these outstanding sardines, Pilchardus Walbaum are collected from the waters just off the shore of Portugal. Southern California is home to tens of thousands of Portuguese immigrants and their descendants. Sardines packed in pure virgin olive oil is the only way to go. Sardine is great for grilling, broiling, sautéing, as an ingredient in dips, sauces, salads, and soups, or pickled, salted and smoked. By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more. Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection. Be careful, not all sardines are created equal and never forget to read the fine print on any tin. Delicious fish preserves from Portugal! I am IMPRESSED! P (Winterville, NC), "Product is fabulous....Super quick customer service... and affordably priced..Nuri Sardines make the time so much more enjoyable!" - Andrew. NURI sardine and seafood SUPERIOR QUALITY SINCE 1920: NURI sardines are a cut above any other canned sardines ... Wholesale Promotional Code: Spend $49.99+ and get free shipping: use code FREESHIP at check out. P. EGG HARBOR CITY, NJ), "Thanks for the fast service..." John G. (Naples, FL), "Ordering your best loins. These sardines are frozen at the port of landing in Portugal during the peak sardine run season when the fish are at their finest.