Mengandung 92% ekstrak lidah buaya. ? For the latest reviews, features, and more. Follow Cosmeperks on Instagram | Facebook | Twitter. (verified owner) – November 5, 2020, Sadia Afrose Nature Republic Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel. Free Shipping. I use it as a mask for 20-25 minutes everyday. (verified owner) – May 16, 2020, Best moisturizer n night mask for oily to combination skin. ৫.একটু আলো জেল র একটু অ্যাভাকাডো তেল মিশিয়ে হেয়ার সিরাম বানিয়ে নেই,.আলাদা সেরাম লাগেনা । But even without you can see a difference on my skin grain. Add to cart. Additional information . 350 in stock. The reason why I like Nature Republic Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel is because it has a nice scent (not all brands have a particularly nice one, sometimes they are just bland), it is a high amount of aloe but not too much (which means it is not too sticky), and it is affordable. People who can stand high temperatures can also see their pores sizes reduce slightly, by doing this once a week or once every two weeks. These are just the things I discovered by instinct as I used it, I’m sure you can find more, or even look for more online. I’m stuck with this big bottle, but now reading this review gave me great ideas on how I could use it. Amar skin hocche super sensitive skin kisui use korte pari na. In case of emergency, this gel can be used as primer. Some people consider it a laxative, while others attribute that effect to its digestive qualities (which normalize the system and induce regularity). Susmita Karmaker Results of the mask. Sometimes, I use it as a sleeping mask & in the morning get a healthy glowy skin. Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes. aita use korar poreo skin dry thake…, Your email address will not be published. The smell & soothing part is The best part of it. Shob gula tei dekhi apnader 5 star? The higher the temperature outside and the lower the gel temperature, the fresher you will feel. In this photo after cleaning the house my knee must have encountered some dust and was burning slightly on my skin. Your email address will not be published. It’s a good product. But if the skin stretches too far, too fast (due to pregnancy, rapid weight gain or loss) the elasticity of the skin can be damaged. ⇓⇓⇓⇓ Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel by Nature Republic . Imagine if I put some nice classic blue Nivea on top of this, I believe my elbows would stop complaining. It has cool clean crisp air and lovely ambiance of the forest. It hydrates, clearly, the amount of moisture on my skin seems to have doubled after this. Blessings blessings blessings. But don’t forget to be careful and avoid scrubbing on your sensitive breakouts! ৪. Without doing anything else, just leave it on for 10 to 20 minutes as you would a normal mask and wash off. So I applied the gel, and I got instant relief! The gel smells like most aloe gels. (verified owner) – August 8, 2019. Good for moisturizing face, arms, lets and hair. Enriched with natural aloe vera, this soothing gel consists of california aloe vera can be used to mildly moisturize various parts of the body such as the face, arms, leg and hair. Because I use such a low temperature on the towel I have to reheat it and reapply the towel 2 more times. Place the towel on your face, covering as much as possible (don’t forget to breathe). This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. I never really tried that since my face needs a certain amount of moisture anyway and gels don’t provide enough moisture for my skin for the whole night, so I can’t help you with that… I have a friend who uses this instead of a moisturizer, since he loves gels and doesn’t need much moisture after using a lotion. (verified owner) – August 6, 2019. They recently opened a branch in SM Mall of Asia. Sun tan dur kore.. Love this product. Weight: … You can actually feel a temperature difference, and it lasts for a decent amount of time.