*Since Nature’s Truth does not sell their essential oils from their website like most essential oil companies do, these prices were based on two different third-party retailers, Amazon and Target. Very calming. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. But, if you want therapeutic benefits than you need  a high-quality essential oil brand you can trust. The internet is overflowing with big essential oil companies and blog posts. I have a sweet orange essential oil and it does not smell like this awful thing. Most impressively, this oil can calm down the mom with the hysterical child & loud husband and makes her smell good, Reviewed in the United States on February 21, 2019. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. There’s not quite enough quality information presented to hold a firm belief that they’re good for more therapeutic uses. In fact, the brand is among the leading manufacturers of a wide range of high-quality wellness products that are designed to fit a healthy lifestyle. NOW Essential Oils (4.2 / 5) NOW essential oils offers a comprehensive natural product line-up at an attainable price. Use for therapeutic benefit likely won’t get results you are happy with. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The scent is so strong that she fears the bottle. NATURE'S TRUTH = NATURE'S LIE. A couple of reviews mentioned that the primary scent they noticed was sweet orange. Nature's Truth Ultrasonic Mini Diffuser with up to 10 Hours Run Time, White. It is subtle and not overpowering. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. I LOVE this one! Bottom Line: Nature’s Truth Aromatherapy may be just that… aromatherapy. I have used it a couple times, I have other oils I rotate through. The brand is known to manufacture products that are 100% natural and organic, formulated only with ethically-sourced ingredients. I went to the box the moment the text came in that it had been delivered and it was HOT. Some aromatherapy oils can give me a headache over time, but this one is very pleasant. Reviewed in the United States on July 12, 2018. It is cheating with Nature as well as the customers. For the most part, it’s everything you’d expect to find in a line of this size, and it’s not for anyone who loves specialty oils or wants to make essential oil use a lifestyle. Cannot believe that the trusted pharmacy store like Walgreens is selling this. Get FREE weekly updates, right to your inbox. This page works best with JavaScript. The brand is known to manufacture products that are 100% natural and organic, formulated only with ethically-sourced ingredients. the smell stays strong throughout the run of the diffuser. Hunting for the best essential oils brand is tough work. Does what it’s purported to doI realize a lot of people may not believe in aromatherapy but if you do I do suggest this line for calming. Nature's Truth Sambucus Black Elderberry 100 Capsules, 100 Count, Natures Truth Aromatherapy Peppermint Essential Oil Hydrating Mist,2.4 oz, Nature's Truth Essential Oil, Good Nite, 0.51 Fluid Ounce, Multicolor. As a company, they manufacture and distribute over 1,400 natural foods, dietary supplements, and personal care products. Curious to know how each product delivers? It smells awful...it has a sort of pungent & chemical-like scent. Nature’s Truth essential oils de nitely fall on the low/cheap side of the price spectrum – especially their frankincense, which may be too low. Citrusy & fresh. Your email address will not be published. Wait for all the notes of the oil to come out. Now that you have a clear goal in mind, let’s get into it. Nature’s Truth does a few things right when it comes to quality. The best, richest scent of any essential oil brand I've purchased. Not the best and not the worst. I really tried to like it. Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. Nature's Truth Essential Oil, Breathe Easy, 0.51 Fluid Ounce, Nature's Truth Vitamin D Liquid 5000 IU, 2 Fluid Ounce, Nature's Truth Ginseng Complex 800 mg Supplement, 60 Count, Nature's Truth Turmeric Curcumin Advanced Complex 60 Capsules, Nature's Truth Hydrolyzed 1000 Mg Collagen Type I & Iii with Vitamin C, 90 Count, Nature's Truth Essential Oil Roll-On Blend, Lavender, 0.33 Fluid Ounce, Nature's Truth Zinc 50 mg Chelated Supplements, 100 Count (Pack of 3), Nature's Truth Folic Acid 800 mcg | 250 Tablets | Vegetarian, Non-GMO & Gluten Free, Nature's Truth Triple Strength Apple Cider Vinegar Quick Release Capsules,600 mg,60 ea, Nature's Truth Milk Thistle Seed Extract 1000 mg, 100 Count. I've purchased many brands of essential oils and I like this brand the best. The brand has been in the health and wellness industry for over four decades. The primary scent seems to be sweet orange. These are some bare minimum tests that should be included in a good quality sec on. It's amazing! My cat, as much as I love her, is a spoiled brat who loves nothing more than to destroy all of my possessions because her toys aren't good enough apparently. If you’re looking to mix up some DIY cleaning recipes, then a not-so-pure brand who’s pricing falls on the lower end is not the worst idea. Or do you want essential oils for their therapeutic benefits? its a gentle smell, not overpowering or offensive. Reviewed in the United States on December 29, 2019. I was excited to receive this but when I opened the bottle and got a good whiff, I was extremely disappointed. Unfortunately, it is not eligible for return or refund. Nature's Truth Aromatherapy Calming 100% Pure Essential Oil, Citrus, 0.51 Fluid Ounce, Clear. I feel extremely cheated. Even added it to my diffuser in hopes that it would somehow smell better. Everyone who smells it raves about it so it must be a universally liked scent. Jade Bloom Review. , it’s critical that you have a clear goal in mind.