I purchased through rose rose shop, which as far as I know is very legitimate! Please follow the instructions listed below to upload your electronic proof of purchase. Highly Recommended : Acne scars :), The seller is very nice, shipping to Italy 2-3 weeks! To be honest, I have not found snail mucin to be very effective in treating my acne but it does help a little with acne marks. Act as an anti-aging, fight fine wrinkle, blemish, acne scar, and pore to creates an elastic, bouncy, bright, and healthy skin. I will buy again in this store. I keep a small jar in my purse and put over my makeup during the day whenever my face feels dry. Can be found in stores and at major online retailers, Company is established and has a whole product line of skin care items, Price point may be high for those on a budget. help to make your skin look younger and tight Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. This Consumer Health Digest content has been reviewed, as well as checked for facts, so as to guarantee the best possible accuracy. The Benton snail bee essence is similar to the aloe propolis in texture. (http://schneekauzi.blogspot.fr/2013/08/mizon-snail-recovery-gel-review-real-vs.html). *Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." Outstanding skin regenerating effect – 92% of snail secretion filtrate, Arrived from Singapore, made in China. The feedback form on this page can be used to report content that is not accurate, up-to-date or questionable in any manner. Compraré de nuevo en esta tienda. Mizon snail foam cleanser (this cleanser feels like silk and cleans the skin so well) 2. Can't compare it to one made in Korea, I've never used this cream before. Light smell and consistency. What do you think what we are missing? It is possible to use them back to back (although you may want to use the Benton snail bee essence BEFORE the aloe propolis gel because it might be thinner in texture). © 2003-2020 All Rights Reserved. It claims to help diminish wrinkles and fine lines, work for dry skin, skin discoloration, scars, and help with anti-aging needs. most of the people written on their review they got a positive result of using it. Uneven dark skin tone Leave a review and share your experience with others. Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. OK. You can also drag and drop the file into the provided field. Functioning directly on spots where darkened and reddened partially by trouble tracks. Im eyeing on that because it has less ingredients. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Adenosine.   As this is my first time that im gonna used snail product. Mizon All In One Snail Repair Cream is a facial cream moisturizer that uses a very innovative ingredient – 92% snail mucous extract. Adenosin, officially announced by KFDA, and peptide, typical ingredients for anti-aging  Your email address will not be published. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Obviously, it is not for all skin types but for those that do have this type of skin, I’d recommend trying it. Trouble track care – directly function on sensitive skin   I don’t think it smells very manly… Actually, to me it smells refreshing and makes me think of summer and water. however, ingrients is different. ... some tremulous would-be snail experimenter who will end up horribly scarred (possibly literally!) Thank you for good service, Very fast shipping, great product, and extra free samples! Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. It blends really well with my cushion.   Change ). *Result may vary. There are not many customer reviews at all but the ones that were found were positive. Please see here for my updated snails comparison post. With the unique ingredients, it may be the perfect solution for your cleanser needs if you have normal to dry skin. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self-diagnosis or self-treatment of any condition. It took a month to arrive. please, it can be even foto of box with list of ingredients in chinese, quisiera saber si son productos originales, MIZON All In One Snail Repair Cream Korean MIZON Black Snail Face Cream Acne Treatment Moisturizing Whitening Anti Wrinkles, This product is the new version that MIZON company sell to China market ,packaging and quality and ingredient are same as the version in Korea  ( only the  description is in Chinese) , please don't worry to purchase it. , Are you sure that your Mizon snail cream is not a fake ?? Clearing off the tracks and making your skin tone bright. Doesn't have any fragrance, so it should be suitable for the most problematic skin types. like a moisturizer), the steam cream would be more appropriate. Need your suggestion which one should i pick up Benton or Mizon snail cream?. Our articles are resourced from reputable online pages, with research drawn from academic institutions and peer-reviewed studies. 1. Mucin which can be found in snail slime has outstanding skin regenerating effect and  be careful. I’ve tried many of Missha’s different snail products and I have loved every single one of them.