Not sure which direction to go in.. where the hell are you guys buying your necks? Please enter a number less than or equal to 0. Yes, I want to receive special offers and product updates. Mighty Mite Neck for Strat Guitar Shaped, inlaid, fretted and finished—feels and plays great! NEW Mighty Mite Fender Licensed for Telecaster Tele NECK Maple V Shape MM2905V-M Price + postage: lowest first; Price + postage: highest first; Lowest price; Highest price; Time: ending soonest; Time: newly listed ; Distance: nearest first; View: Gallery view. Solid, good feel, and nice overall. The Mighty Mite MM2902 Stratocaster replacement neck is constructed of maple with a maple fingerboard fitted with 22 medium frets. Any international shipping is paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping and import charges paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international shipping and import charges are paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. 30 day returns. Age: 44 Messages: 361. This Strat® style neck is made in Indonesia with quality tone woods. Marketing & design by Guruz Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Are the MM necks finished like a satin or gloss or is the wood raw? To contact the forum owner hit the Contact Us link. 1-8 of 8 results. This neck is licensed as a replacement neck and may not be used to assemble Non-Fender® Guitars. Discussion in 'Stratocaster Discussion Forum' started by XxDBENCxX, Feb 7, 2011. Plenty of good necks at Mighty Mite. Stratocaster® and Strat®are trademarks of Fender® Musical Instruments Corporation. Yes, I want to receive special offers and product updates. XxDBENCxX Strat-Talker. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. If installing vintage tuners; you may be required to install 10 mm adapter bushings. Excludes: Africa, Asia, Central America and Caribbean, Europe, Middle East, Oceania, Southeast Asia, South America. - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in new window or tab, Mighty Mite MM2902 Stratocaster Replacement Neck with Maple Fingerboard, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This neck is licensed to Mighty Mite® by Fender® Musical Instruments under a quality control trademark license. View cart for details. DISCLAIMER: The STRATosphere is not affiliated with Fender Musical Instruments. It's not gonna be a main guitar per-say but I will use it often. California Prop 65 Warning:  This product may contain a chemical(s) know to the state of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please contact us for additional information. Will usually ship within 1 business day of receiving cleared payment. CyFan4036 Strat-O-Master. Main Stratocaster Guitar Discussion Forum, (You must log in or sign up to reply here. The guitar neck has been given an oil-based finish.Since the 1970's Mighty Mite has manufactured custom and replacement guitar parts for luthiers, repairmen, and guitarists who can't wait to hot-rod their Stratocaster guitar. The warranty is not transferable. Please enter 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code. Stratocaster ® and Strat ® are trademarks of Fender ® Musical Instruments Corporation. The warranty is not transferable. Minimum Order: 56 pieces per body style and color. Collection in person. Its headstock profile is a registered trademark of Fender ® Musical Instrument Corporation. Remember that the finish of the neck and body will make the neck pocket smaller. close mobile menu. These necks are licensed to Mighty Mite ® by Fender ® Musical Instruments Corporation under a quality control trademark license. £90.00. Nice fat feel to them too. applicable). MIGHTY MITE Replacement Bass Guitar Neck. I tend to go with MM 75% of the time. ! I bought a '96 body and I want to build my own strat but I'm afraid to spend $330 on a Warmoth neck if it's likely to play poorly and be difficult to setup correctly. They are finished satin. Hard rock Maple finished in clear satin polyurethane, with an inlaid … I've owned 3 and generally like them pretty well. Mighty Mite Necks Discussion in 'Stratocaster Discussion Forum' started by XxDBENCxX, Feb 7, 2011. Mighty Mite does not supply these bushings. For more information regarding the limited warranty, return and exchange policies go to www.MightyMite.com Resources/Warranty. Guitar Necks. Mighty Mite USA : - Necks Pickups Necks, bodies, tremolos, accessories, and repair kits. Well I'm torn. Warmoth. Its headstock profile is a registered trademark of … Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. or Best Offer. Buyer pays for return shipping, A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is. Additional colors may be available. Custom neck? See the seller's listing for full details. Marketing & design by Guruz Its headstock profile is a registered trademark of Fender® Musical Instrument Corporation. Limited Warranty. Media, 9.5 at nut, 12" compound at 22nd fret (6). Something went wrong. Something went wrong. Warmoth has necks starting at around $200 to $600+. It isn't raw wood. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program. These necks are licensed to Mighty Mite® by Fender® Musical Instruments Corporation under a quality control trademark license. Due to the nature of wood, no two necks are the same and may differ from what is pictured. Never force the neck into the pocket; it should just drop into the neck pocket or be a little snug. logo home url. ). Messages: 906. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. and the neck is no where near perfect!!! These necks are licensed to Mighty Mite® by Fender® Musical Instruments Corporation under a quality control trademark license. Fast & Free shipping on many items! No additional import charges at delivery! For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Mighty Mite ® Bodies. Left handed Strat® style replacement neck features a maple fingerboard fitted with 22 medium frets. Check out the parts tab for USA Bodies. This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. Mighty Mite® is not affiliated with Fender® and no Fender® warranty applies. Mighty Mite ® is not affiliated with Fender ® and no Fender ® warranty applies.. To validate the limited warranty, the original purchaser must complete a Product Registration Form and send within 10 days following the original date of receiving your neck. Swamp Ash bodies, made in Indonesia. Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag. Best Match. Pricing and Specifications are subject to change without notice. Strat-Talk.com is an independent, member supported forum and is not affiliated with Fender Musical Instruments Corporation. Mighty Mite in Guitar Necks. musiciansfriend has no other items for sale. After receiving the item, contact seller within. Joined: Mar 22, 2018 Location: On my side. View cart for details. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. 2 product ratings - Mighty Mite Neck for Strat Guitar, Compound radius, maple fingerboard, Slide {current_page} of {total_pages} - You May Also Like. Carefully read the shipping information, conditions of use, warranty, return policy and conditions of sale before purchasing. There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. All; Auction; Buy it now; Sort: Best Match. To validate the limited warranty, the original purchaser must complete a Product Registration Form and send within 10 days following the original date of receiving your neck. There are 0 items available. Media, approximately: 2 11/64" wide by 3" high and 5/8" deep, Single-adjust at headstock - 4mm wrench not included. I paid $220 for my nitro finished allparts neck and allparts and usually the cheapest! Strat ® Style ... PADDLE Guitar Necks . Groovey, Sep 19, 2018 #14. I don't think I've ever spent over $90 for a MM neck. Westheimer Corporation is LICENSED by FENDER® . This replacement neck is for Fender® or Squier® by Fender® guitar only. FENDER® STYLE LICENSED NECKS Westheimer Corporation is LICENSED by FENDER® . Get the item you ordered or get your money back. Great deals on Mighty Mite Guitar Necks. All prices are in USD | © 2019 The STRATosphere | Sitemap. It's a great time to upgrade your home music studio gear with the largest selection at eBay.com. List view.