Italian Sausage & Roasted Peppers: FLATBREADS: Margherita: $9.95: Grape tomatoes, four-cheese blend, fresh mozzarella and basil: Italian Sausage: $9.95: Italian sausage, oven-dried tomatoes, Italian cheese blend, fresh mozzarella and basil: Chicken Sausage: $9.95: Grape tomatoes, four-cheese blend, fresh mozzarella and basil with Chicken Sausage 372 were here. Not going back...More, Great food! The breading was too heavy and overpowered the eggplant. 800 +TAX (Kids (below 10years)) Head to Little Italy to make your Sunday afternoon fun, exciting and delicious. It is a bit premium but the food is tooo goood. Side (430 cal) and Entrée (940 cal), Grated Parmesan & Garlic Croutons. OUR BRANDS. It started off with dirty glassware. 12Noon to 3PM. Zoom in to see updated info. It was a much busier time, but the service quality was still excellent. Only gentlemen serving which is no common but all of them so polite and smily. Enjoyed the food from the appetizers to the main course and desert. We dined in the bar which was quieter than the main dining room, and were happy with our service there. No real complaints overall and had a nice time, but not really my favorite Maggiano's to dine at.More, They were very busy with the holiday traffic. Water glasses went empty for long periods of time. Specialty gourmet products at home for you. Figured I’d try before I move on. I knew we were in...trouble when the waiter handed me my Eggplant Parm across the table with no fear the plate would be too hot to handle. HOME. … We have had team meetings and parties. The reviews of this place in lovely Northpark Mall were only 31/2 stars, but we went there anyway because it was so convenient to our hotel. Side (170 cal) and Entrée (870 cal), Mixed Greens, Grape Tomatoes, Red Onions, Sugar Snap Peas, Garlic Croutons, White Balsamic Vinaigrette (890 cal), Buy Any Entree, Get a Take-Home Classic Pasta for Tomorrow for $5, Crumbled Meatballs & Sausage, Ricotta, Marinara Sauce (1040 cal), Italian Sausage, Pomodoro Sauce, Italian Cheese Blend (1400 cal), Herb-Roasted Chicken & Asiago Cream Sauce (1370 cal), Herb-Roasted Chicken, Mushrooms, Caramelized Onions, Marsala Cream Sauce (1820 cal), Basil & Tomato Vodka Cream Sauce (1540 cal), Italian Cheese Blend & Alfredo Sauce (1020 cal), Choice of Grilled Chicken, Spinach, Spicy Tomato Cream Sauce (1250), Mozzarella & Marinara Sauce with Spaghetti Pomodoro (980 cal), Pan-Seared Shrimp, Garlic, Tomatoes, Diavolo Sauce with Hand-Cut Fettuccine (820 cal), Garlic & Lemon Butter with Spaghetti (1270 cal), Lobster, Shrimp, Mussels, Clams, Spicy Tomato Lobster Sauce (1320 cal), Lobster, Smoked Bacon, Sugar Snap Peas, Truffle Cream Sauce with Spaghetti (1590 cal), Manila Clams & Red or White Garlic Herb Sauce (1480/1600 cal), Parmesan-Crusted, Capers, Tomatoes, Lemon Butter with Spinach (700 cal), White Wine Butter Sauce with Spinach (800 cal), Smoked Bacon, Arugula, Lemon Parmesan Sauce with Spaghetti (1600 cal), Four-Pepper Relish, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Sauteed Spinach (1520 cal), Order any Entrée al Forno style $3 (500 cal), Contadina style $6 (600 cal) or Oscar style $9 (530 cal), Provolone & Marinara Sauce with Spaghetti Marinara (1690 cal), Garlic Mashed Potatoes & Chianti Onions (1870 cal), Portabella Mushrooms, Balsamic Cream Sauce, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Crispy Onion Strings, 8 oz., Italian Herbs, Broccoli, Garlic Butter, Steak Jus, Crispy Vesuvio Potatoes (840 cal), 10 oz., Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Asparagus, Red Wine Steak Jus (1040 cal), Capers, Spinach, Lemon Butter with Spaghetti Aglio Olio (1180 cal), Mushrooms & Marsala Sauce with Spaghetti Aglio Olio (1150 cal), Provolone & Marinara Sauce with Spaghetti Marinara (1290 cal), Parmesan Crust, Lemon Butter, Arugula & Tomatoes with Crispy Vesuvio Potatoes (1030 cal), Add $5 per person for a Chicken Entrée or Specialty Pasta, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Takeout, Reservations, Private Dining, Seating, Parking Available, Validated Parking, Valet Parking, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Campbell Centre, La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Dallas North Central, SpringHill Suites Dallas Central Expressway, La Duni Latin Kitchen and Coffee Studio in Northpark Mall. You can either walk in and ask to sit in the bar area (sometimes you can get a seat faster this way, esp if it's only two of you) OR you can simply make a reservation with Open Table - much easier. The breads and dips in the starters made the meal experience even better. Need some balsamic vinegar for the bread? In 1994, a Maggiano’s Little Italy location was opened in Virginia. The Northpark restaurant has a very crowded and has a cramped feel. Add Your Review . Write a Review. Disclaimer: Little Italy, Shivaji Nagar menu is collected from restaurant / received over email. I went in for a bussiness dinner and it was fantastic. so here goes my review - 1. Sunday Brunch. Along with a glass of Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, I ordered the scampi with angelhair pasta which was well seasoned and proportioned-- very good. We are now ready to come home to you! The food is superb and the buffet spread is worth praising. More Welcome to Little Italy! Towers, Behind Cyber Towers, Hi-Tech City, The Luxury Collection Hotels in Hyderabad, Hotels near Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hotels near Dr. B.R. Our waiter was capable, but we rarely saw him. YOUR CART. dinner menu. Pasta and gravy was overcooked. Your Rating - at least 140 characters . Nice ambiance . He wasn’t available to flag down. ORDER ONLINE. 4 Countries . Italian Continental Juices Popular Dishes. Little Italy Special – Pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, green peppers, onions and extra cheese Meat Lovers – Pepperoni, sausage, ham, hamburger, and extra cheese Vegetarian – Green pepper, onions, mushrooms, extra cheese (optional black olives and fresh tomato) White Pizza – No tomato sauce. Average Cost ₹1,800 for two people (approx.) Not going back... just walk in with no reservation. They brought us out two types of each pizza they had, as well as pastas. All of our food came out tepid to cool. It obviously sat too long on the serving table. 1400 +TAX (with beer, cocktails, mocktail) Rs. I ordered the eggplant parmigiana. Overall, Maggiano's of Northpark made for a very enjoyable Dallas evening.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The tables are extremely close to each other and the whole feeling is very nerve...racking and not relaxing at all. The desserts here were also great and the options were super.The service at the place is also of a very high quality and we were very happily served with a smile. Highly recommended! Food quality is very good and taste is amazing..Ambience is also very good..I would say it is worth visiting this place...Enjoyyyy.. but mind it.. the rates on the menu card is on a higher side.. :-(. Add Photos Add photos to this review. Welcome to Little Italy. YOUR CART. Pasta Barbaresca, Mango Cheesecake, Crepe, Italian Pizza, Ravioli, Bruschetta. Little Italy: Grand buffet at Little Italy - See 78 traveler reviews, 28 candid photos, and great deals for Hyderabad, India, at Tripadvisor.