See more Leggo's Squeeze Pizza Sauce 400g, Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab. We'll follow up personally with further information. Even the most dedicated of us can get fed up trying to make sense of what is (and isn’t) on the labels. This is my version of chicken parmigiana. No additional import charges at delivery! Disqus. Concentrated tomato (93%), onion (2.5%), garlic (2.5%), salt, herbs (parsley), antioxidant (ascorbic acid), preservatives (202, 234), black pepper, natural flavour. Leggo's Parma Squeeze is the perfect sauce to accompany a delicious schnitzel. Great Italian food is about texture and flavour. I'm already a … Recipes; Corporate. See the privacy policy. There are 22 items available. Remove chicken to shallow baking dish and pour excess oil from pan. and comment the answers below to save the next person the trouble. Enter your email and a password below to post your comment and join MoM: Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering. If you don't follow our. Leggos Tomato Paste Squeeze 400g Leggos … But for many people with food allergies and intolerances, it’s the difference between sickness and health. Squeeze Parma Sauce 400g. Your MoM account. Can usually get along spoon to empty the container at the end, So easy for the kids to use and help out in the kitchen for our home made pizza nights. Would you like to add a written rating or just a star rating? Carbonara with Fresh Cream, Onion & Cheese 490g. Upload a receipt and begin the discovery process, Note: You can upload multiple images. Our passion has also inspired a diverse range of specialty sauces and cooking bases. I developed this sauce after tasting various versions of my Italian friends' sauces and getting their recipes. John West is committed to avoiding Yellowfin Tuna in its products. Please ensure you have first-hand experience of this product before you rate it — it's important all ratings are genuine & honest. Cheesy Chicken, Pumpkin & Tomato Pasta Bake. Order 24/7 at our online supermarket Squeeze No Added Salt Tomato Paste 390g. you're details won't be shared. Dip chicken into egg mixture, then into bread crumbs. Napoletana with Chunky Tomato & Herbs 500g. Leggos Squeezy Pizza Bbq Sauce 400g. If so…. Verdict: WJohn West must take action on both sustainability and equitability issues associated with its trade in tuna. Company has brands that are rated 'red' in Greenpeace True Foods Guide 2010, signifying that brands may include GE-derived ingredients in their products. I actually use at least 1/2 cup), cup fine dry Italian seasoned breadcrumbs. Products; About Us; FODMAP Friendly Recipe Book; Have you eaten? Whilst all care has been taken to ensure the information is correct, please refer to the product label for further information. How would you rate Leggos Squeezy Pizza Bbq Sauce? Quite frankly, if you don't like a sweet sauce, though, you might be better off trying another recipe because that is why I developed this version. I just wish they sold in smaller bottles as you have to consume it all quickly after opening, We use this as a nice sauce for most things like chips and dips not just on pizza. Made with wholesome ingredients such as rich, red tomatoes, onion, garlic and herbs, Leggo’s Pasta Sauces are an easy way to enjoy a classic pasta meal. © Simplot Australia Pty Ltd. All rights reserved. Item information. Squeeze Pizza Sauce BBQ Style 400g. This is my version of chicken parmigiana. Check out the Coles Catalogue WA METRO catalogue and grab yourself a deal. Tomatoes are at the heart of what we do. Check out the Coles Catalogue NT METRO catalogue and grab yourself a deal. Bolognese with Mushroom, Chunky Tomato & Herbs 500g. Bolognese with Chunky Tomato, Garlic & Herbs 500g. Cover and bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees F. Uncover and place provolone slices on top of chicken and bake 10 minutes more or until cheese is bubbly. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Unavailable . Will usually post within 1 business day of receiving cleared payment. Enter 25 more words to earn MoM rewards points for this rating. The seller won't accept returns for this item. this is the sauce for you! About Us. Whatever the occasion there’s a delicious Leggo’s sauce to keep you inspired in the kitchen. Finding a healthier alternative can sometimes be time consuming and confusing. struggle with their purchases at grocery stores around the world. Pour sauce over chicken and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. comments powered by Please enter five or nine numbers for the postcode. Something went wrong. Soon you’ll be able to find food that ticks all the right boxes!Let’s face it, choosing healthy, sustainable and ethical food products without blowing the budget is hard work. Great product from Leggos. Provincial Italian Tomatoes with Grilled Bell Peppers – 400gm – Sourced from Italy and Spain at the height of their seasonality, these red peppers add a wonderfully smoky charred flavour to the lusciously sweet base of tomato sauce cultivated from the Parma province. Signatory to the National Packaging Covenant (mk2- began September 2005), a voluntary agreement to encourage waste minimisation.