After a successful debut into the Korean music industry at the age of sixteen, to the surprise of many, Lee Hi went on an unofficial "hiatus". Let out your breath even more But things changed when late Jonghyun passed away. Sogumm Profile & Facts. It’s okay to make mistakes sometimes Someone’s breath. Sophia Lee. That you had a day that’s hard enough Though I can’t understand your breath Much speculation was had around when she would be making her comeback before it was confirmed in August 2015 that Ha-yi would be making her anticipated comeback not through YG Entertainment's main label, but a subsidiary. July 24th, 2020. [8] The title tracks also debuted first and fourth on the weekly download chart. [Verse 1] [7] Further, the track debuted second on Gaon's weekly digital chart, with the second title track debuting in the top ten as well. Lee Hi (이하이) is a Korean solo artist who debuted November 4th, 2012, under YG Entertainment. [9] Beyond this, the album made its debut at No.3 on Billboard's World Album chart. Though I can’t understand your breath Takes out energy and strength Like there’s nothing left inside Even if others think your sigh Just let it out like that The song was chosen to be a second title track by Yang Hyun Suk after leaving a "deep impression" on him, despite not being informed by Tablo that the song was, in fact, composed by Jonghyun until the music video had been filmed. Now don’t think of anything else [5] A second teaser, confirming lead single "Breathe", was released on March 2. [3] The sublabel, HIGHGRND, an independent sublabel of YG, is headed by Epik High's Tablo. Because anyone can do so [10], Ha-yi took her first win for "Breathe" on the March 17 broadcast of MNet's M!Countdown. Lee Hi also spoke up about the song “Breathe” and what it meant to her when she first recorded it. [5] A third teaser, confirming a second title track named "Hold My Hand", was released on March 4. The album marked her comeback to the Korean music scene after a three-year hiatus following the release of her debut studio album, First Love, in 2013. [12], "Lee Hi Reveals Half Album Tracklist and Teasers", "LEE HI - 'SEOULITE' FULL ALBUM RELEASE PLAN", "Lee Hi to Make Comeback Album Under Tablo and HIGHGRND's Production", "Lee Hi Is Gearing Up for a March Comeback", "Jonghyun's Involvement On New Lee Hi Single Kept Secret From YG Chief By Tablo: 'He Only Told Me After We Finished, "Lee Hi Tops Music Charts With "Breathe," Written by SHINee's Jonghyun, "Lee Hi Returns to the Charts With 'Seoulite' on World & Heatseekers Album Charts", "Watch: Lee Hi Takes 1st Win for "Breathe" on "M!Countdown, https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/12/shinee-jonghyuns-songs-top-music-charts-following-his-death, "Heatseekers Albums (Seoulite) / Billboard.com", "World Albums (Seoulite) / Billboard.com", "LEE HI - '한숨(BREATHE)' 0320 SBS Inkigayo : NO.1 OF THE WEEK", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Seoulite_(album)&oldid=986493651, Short description is different from Wikidata, Album articles lacking alt text for covers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 1 November 2020, at 06:00. SHINee‘s Jonghyun passed away in December 2017 causing great shock within Korea as well as all over the world. It’s okay to make mistakes sometimes Sogumm Profile Facts. But I think this song comforts a lot of people, so I’m really thankful to Jonghyun for giving me this song. No one will blame you Until both sides of your heart get numb Though it was confirmed that Ha-yi would still be housed under YG Entertainment, despite releasing under HIGHGRND, YG CEO Yang Hyun Suk stated via an affiliate of the company that the decision for it to be released under the subsidiary was due to worry that he would not be able to manage the comeback to his best abilities, and that his trust in Tablo led him toward the decision to give him production control over her comeback. My heart aches. That heavy breath After its release, "Breathe" ranked first on every major Korean digital chart, achieving a digital music "all kill". Lee Hi recently made an appearance on the 1theK Originals‘s “Look Me Up” on YouTube where she opened up about late Jonghyun‘s passing as well as the song he wrote for her called “Breathe”. The album was released first in a half album format, the first half being released on March 9, 2016 and the full album released digitally on April 20, 2016, and physically a week later.[1][2]. LEE HI - 한숨 (Breathe) [English Translation] Lyrics. Let out your breath even more. [4] The first teaser for Ha-yi's comeback album, which was revealed to be titled Seoulite, was released on February 29. After that happened, I started to wonder, ‘Is it okay for me to sing this song now?’ I felt teary every time, so I thought, ‘Will I ever be able to sing this live again?’ I was really worried. It was further revealed that Tablo had requested for Jonghyun to write a song for Ha-yi's comeback. Late Jonghyun wrote Lee Hi’s song “Breathe”, but she didn’t know what to do with it when he passed away. Until it hurts a little. Upon its release, this track became first on every major Korean digital chart and also debuted the second on Gaon's weekly … Soon after she was signed to YG Entertainment by Yang Hyun-suk. [6], Seoulite was released digitally on March 9. Take a deep breath Although comforting by saying it’s alright In July 2020 Lee Hi signed with AOMG. I already know Lee Ha-yi was born on September 23, 1996 in Bucheon, South Korea. Let out a deep sigh Here’s How SHINee’s Minho Greets The Members After Being Discharged From The Military, Super Junior’s Siwon Reveals Who He Thinks Will Be The New “Face” Of SM Entertainment, Fans Are Loving SHINee Key’s Savage Response To Fans Asking Him To Speak English, BTS’s “Jin Hit” Met His Idol…Then Told Him How To Do His Job, Pro Gamer Faker Speaks Up About The Military Exemption Debate For The Very First Time, BTS’s Jimin Ended A Friendship Over A Game, Here’s What Happened, 7 Times BTS’s Jimin Put Cover Boys To Shame In 2020, 7 Times BTS’s V Ended Every Model’s Career In 2020, “Rant Rapper Jin” Made A Comeback After BTS Drove Him Bananas, TWICE’s Makeup Artist Reveals The One Member Whose Skin Is So Flawless, She Doesn’t Even Need Foundation, Popular K-Pop Director Shares Why BTS Jungkook’s Directing For “Life Goes On” Is Impressive, BLACKPINK’s Jisoo Casually Wears A Black Dress That Costs A Small Fortune, Staff Member Attacks Lai Guanlin’s Character In Now-Deleted Post. Seoulite is the second album by South Korean singer Lee Hi. Until you feel Lee Hi recently made an appearance on the 1theK Originals‘s “Look Me Up” on YouTube where she opened up about late Jonghyun‘s passing as well as the song he wrote for her called “Breathe”.