Or if you wish, simply leave the cake on the removable bottom of the pan and place it on a serving plate. One 9-inch Sponge Cake Layer: The original Worlds Most Fabulous Cheesecake is topped with fresh strawberry pie filling and baked into a graham crust. 2. On time delivery, packed very well, best cheesecake ever tasted...hit of the party!! While the cake is baking and cooling, make the macaroon crunch: Spread the nuts and coconut on a baking sheet and toast in a 350 F oven until golden and crunchy, about 10 to 15 minutes. Pinch of salt Three layers of yellow cake with strawberry preserves, strawberry cheesecake, and whipped cream, frosted with buttercream, with a strawberry buttercream border. I also liked that there was the BOGO sale. Thank you! The cheesecake was creamy just delicious. It was a gift fir my 89 year old uncle. The packaging, and the cheesecake was yummy! Second, the combo of key lime and cheesecake is brilliant. Junior’s cheesecake had been a family tradition for years. [email protected]. assist you. Unflavored gelatin is an odorless, tasteless and colorless thickening agent, which when dissolved in... Read More, Professional bakers use atmosphere-controlled "proof boxes" to keep the bread dough at the right... Read More, GO TO: Refrigerate the cake until it's completely cold, at least 4 hours or overnight. 1/2 cup chopped mixed nuts (almonds, pecans, and/or walnuts) He said it was the best cheesecake he ever had. Junior's cheesecake was superb. Wrap any leftover cake in plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator. I was impressed that after being shipped from NY to FL our cheesecake arrived still frozen. INGREDIENTS Strain and drizzle the warm jelly over the berries. Beat with an electric mixer on low until creamy, about 3 minutes, then beat in the remaining 3 packages of cream cheese. Not to mention it tasted amazing. 2. Everyone enjoyed it. Be careful not to overmix the batter. The cheesecake was AMAZING! OMG!! Preheat the oven to 350 F and generously butter a 9-inch springform pan. Source: JUNIOR'S READ MORE, Hi, I'm Kelly Hong Contributing Editor, Food Stylist and photographer, since 2007. Remembering Brooklyn With Recipes and Memories from Its Favorite Restaurant. While the cake cools, make the cream cheese filling: Place one 8-ounce package of the cream cheese, 1/3 cup of the sugar, and the cornstarch in a large bowl. Delicious! 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted Finished with our macaroon crunch. If any cake is left over, cover it with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator. I had reservations about ordering a cheesecake by mail but this came perfectly packaged. 2. Three layers of yellow cake with strawberry preserves, strawberry cheesecake, and whipped cream, frosted with buttercream, with a strawberry buttercream border. Recipe by Sarah Phillips © 2003 Sarah Phillips CraftyBaking.com, One of the most famous, and best tasting, cheesecakes ever! Gently spoon the batter into the pan. 3. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy, Already registered on baking911.com? Corporate Gifting Team Gradually add the remaining 2 tablespoons sugar and continue beating until stiff peaks form (the whites should stand up in stiff peaks, but not be dry). First of all, Key lime pie is my favorite. Such a great hit for Thanksgiving dessert. Great dessert and so easy to buy. Net wt. Remove the cake from the pan and serve it chilled. The cheesecake arrived on the date I requested and it was out of this world! He successfully fought throat cancer, but due to the treatment, there are not many foods he can truly enjoy anymore. Beat in the vanilla and lemon extracts. Thank you Junior’s❤️. Submitted 6/13/05. ©2020 Goldbelly, Inc. All rights reserved. After it thawed, my husband and I dug into it and it was so fresh and delicious, just like eating it at Junior's restaurant. This one sits atop a sponge cake base, with a strawberry topping and a optional macaroon crunch border. Arrived quickly and was fresh and delicious. INGREDIENTS Make and bake the sponge cake layer. Read our. Very happy with my purchase. At Christmas my daughter said best ever and I agree....We both have had cheese cake many places.... First, I was thrilled to see that Goldbelly had Junior's Cheesecake available. The cheesecake was smoothe and very tasty. You must be a Premium Member to comment 3. Beat the egg yolks together in a large bowl with an electric mixer on high for 3 minutes. Bake the cheesecake until the center barely jiggles when you shake the pan, about 1 hour. On time and great cheesecake! 1 Strawberry Cheesecake, Bread Proofer - Sarah’s Microwave Bread Proofer, Wedding Cakes - Baking Time and Batter Amounts. Remove the cake from the pan and serve it chilled. Now make the strawberry topping: Melt the strawberry jelly and apricot preserves together in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. 6. Thanks. Founded by Harry Rosen in 1950 and legendary today, Junior’s is a Brooklyn landmark. My husband is from New York and was missing some REAL NY cheesecake. The delivery was on time. We absolutely loved the cheesecake! ». 3 large eggs separated Starting at the outside edge of the cheesecake, arrange the berries on their sides, in rows, with ends pointing toward the edge of the cake.