With 1,500 stitches per minute, Juki MO644D is one of the fastest serger sewing machine available in the market. The front of the machine has four color-coded tension dials that you can use for threading this serger. Juki brand is one of the most popular sewing machine brands in the world along with Singer, Brother, and Babylock. While working on a wide array of projects, it is important to have the freedom to change differential feed, thread tension, and fabric stitch width. Sewing Speed - Max. Juki MO644D portable serger is one of the reliable sewing machines available in the market. Subscribers get members-only access to all our free patterns and fitting guides in our Sewing Resource Library! Thread paths are clearly marked across the dials so that it is easy to thread MO644D portable serger without leaving any doubt for the confusion. Just keep an eye on the threading path and you will be fine. Multi-threading and differential feed ratio allow sewers to create fashionable designs and fives you the ability to work on various fabrics. © Copyright 2020 - SewingStep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Smooth operation, a 2/3/4 thread serger and an automatic rolled-hem feature are just a few of the excellent features this portable serger comes with; add to this a jam-proof fabric-feeding process and a 30% increase in your productivity by simply switching to the MO644D … Professional seaming is an essential sewing art that you must possess for decorating fabrics to sew beautiful apparels. Closet Core Patterns will use the information you provide to provide updates on our news and marketing, including new product launches and discounts. Juki MO644D is very reliable and high performance 2/3/4 thread serger that delivers high-quality finish to any sewing pattern you stitch. In spite of being compact in size, it comes with a vast number of stitch options. Though people claim that it should be used for light-medium fabrics, we found it amazing while roll hemming denim jeans. If you are not looking for a heavy-duty sewing machine and need something to work on regularly then Juki Mo644D is the best choice. The included foot has a groove for twill tape or clear elastic, making it super easy to stabilize your seams. The entry level 644D is currently $288 if you’d like a Juki at a lower price. Most fabrics do well on the 4 setting, but if you’re having issues with tension I suggest looking at tutorials online or checking out the serger chapter in Colette Guide to Sewing Knits, since the instructions included in the manual aren’t super thorough. Subscribers get members-only access to all our free patterns and fitting guides in our Sewing Resource Library! Not even Brother’s 1034d professional serger is able to provide such high stitching speed. By clicking below, you agree that we may process your information in accordance with these terms. Additional Pressure Foot Compatible with Juki Portable Serger MO644D Model: The knife technology will automatically cut down fabric down the road while you sew your way up and make some good stitching pattern and roll hems. Sign up for our bi-weekly newsletter and get the best sewing tips, ideas & free resources sent straight to your inbox. I had a mild panic attack when I realized I had sewn through the thread tails, but discovered quickly how much easier it is to thread than my old Brother. Get to know our thoughts on various stitching products. Differential feed, which ensures you get a perfect, smooth seam no matter if you’re sewing with knits or wovens. Finally, JUKI MO644D is an excellent, dedicated serger for all your stitching needs. You can collect these waste fabric to make patches or cloth stickers. It’s a one-stop solution to cover your sewing requirements of creative designs and fabric varieties. Thanks to the built-in seam guide where the gauge is ergonomically located on the guard cover allow user for accurate seam allowances. Multi-Function Presser Foot: The multipurpose presser foot, standard on the MO-644D, allows you to create overlock stitches and add tape, elastic, ribbon, or sequins to your creations. Anyone else in love with this machine? Sergers are one of those pieces of equipment that many of us put off buying, either because of the cost or because they seem a little scary. Thanks to the built-in multi-function presser foot of Juki MO644D you can easily use it for adding sequins, elastics, tape, and other clustering fabrics and materials in your sewing project. Are there other nifty things this baby can do that I haven’t discovered yet? When you buy the sewing machine you will get a user manual where you can find the customer support number. I found the lower looper especially easy to thread; in the photo below, you can see how it slides to the right when you push on the white lever — no more squinting to see if you threaded it correctly or not. My favourite thing about this machine is probably how stinkin’ quiet it is. Obviously, you are not going to need the same speed for every project, which is why you can but a 2 snap-on feet speed controller. Follow the step-by-step instructions in the video, and you will be good to go. During our on-hand review, We have done some experiments on Juki MO644D serger. Even the cheapest ones are a small investment, but most sergers are surprisingly easy to use, and they really do transform your sewing practice. Since the actual motor is concealed, you can even use a can of concealed air safely, since there is no way to blow lint into the actual guts of the machine. It is perfect for professionals and novice users. By clicking below to subscribe, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to Mailchimp for processing. Learn more about Mailchimp's privacy practices here. Juki MO644D Portable Serger is a jam-packed sewing machine perfect for stitching light to medium weight fabrics. The MO654DE is a step up from the 644D, although they look very similar. Top 10 Best Sewing Machine For Quilting On The Market 2020 Reviews, Top 10 Best Sewing Machine For Leather In 2020 – Ultimate Reviews, Best Brother Sewing Machines In 2020 – Top 8 Rated Reviews, Top 10 Best Pinking Shears For Sewing In 2020 – Ultimate Reviews And Buying Guide, Best Sewing Chairs in 2020 – Top 10 Rated Reviews, Top 10 Best Heat Transfer Vinyl For T-Shirts in 2020 Reviews, Top 8 Best Sewing Scissors On The Market 2020 Reviews, Top 10 Best Sewing Machine Oils For The Money 2020 Reviews. Write CSS OR LESS and hit save. Multipressure foot was really helpful during installing elastic in the skirt and never jammed during the entire stitching project. Features of the Juki MO644D Portable Serger. You can adjust the width of your seam with a little dial in front of the pressure foot. In this Juki portable serger, the knife system stays away during the threading process to avoid any unwanted injuries. Even though MO644D does not have a free arm, it can be really helpful in your day to day sewing projects. It gives a seamless stitching experience because it is jam-packed with features. I loved how smooth and quiet it was, but I wanted something with a little more power. Get the best sewing tips, free patterns and fit guides, and sew much more straight to your inbox. It is easy to learn sewing machine for any entry-level or professionals. Even though it is packed with accessories and advanced sewing features, Juki MO644D comes at an affordable price. You get much stronger, more professional seams when sewing knits, and you can save time when sewing wovens by quickly finishing your seam allowances rather than using french seams, or other more time-intensive finishes. It comes at an affordable price packed with advance serging features. It was an old machine and I was never very attached to it, primarily because it was louder than a dozen rusty wrenches thrown in a broken dryer. A beginner might not be familiar with the threading process which is why you will be able to see clearly illustrated threading process. This will give your project professional finish without any glitches. For more information about our privacy practices please visit our website.