Yes, this machine does come with a manual. It is fast and quite robust, although there may be misalignments or jams. I would give a rating of 4.6 if that was an option. … Plus a variety of must-have accessories are included with all-purpose foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, button sewing foot, seam ripper / lint brush, quilting guide, needles, bobbins, screwdriver, auxiliary spool pin, spool pin felt are all conveniently located and stored in the accessory tray. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. I'm not the best sewer, so this was perfect for my needs. A Quick Start Guide is included with The Singer Heavy Duty model 4452 sewing machine to provide basic steps for getting started on your new Singer. SINGER Singer Heavy Duty 4452 Electric Sewing Machine - Gray. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. I am concerned that if I catch it by accident it will snap right off. Why not as some of these are from July 2020? https://www.sewsteady.com/product-category/sewing-tables-insets-inserts/. Create original costumes, sew personalized fashions or transform your home with new decorator pillows and curtains. My mother has always been faithful to the Singer brand which has made the decision to return this item even more difficult. slide 2 of 3, Press J to jump to the feed. If so where can they be viewed?? The Singer 4452 fits the bill nicely. This is the one I have used for years and am very happy with it. How are you able to check on the progress of an order? I just purchased a Singer 4452 from Joann's (huge sale on all machines) and I am wondering if anyone has one and has found an extension table for it. The only issue I have is that a few of the components are rather flimsy. Only a couple of issues with the thread snagging. I don't … Hey OP! This is a community specifically for sewing including, but not limited to: machine sewing, embroidery, quilting, hand sewing, tapestry, patchwork, and help/suggestions threads. Lots of choices. The Top Drop-in Bobbin is not only easy to thread, it?s easy to see so you won?t run out of bobbin thread in the middle of a seam. We recommend Inspira or Singer needles (using another brand can cause tension and timing issues). A free download of the complete user's manual is available on the Singer website at the following web address: https://www.singer.com/manuals/support. Go to. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. The Singer model 4452 presser foot lifts about ½ inch when the lifter is in the normal up position. to see all the coverage offered for each product. Our Customer Care line is open from 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM CST, Monday through Friday. suppliers and others provide what you see here, For more instructions on sewing with leather or fur, please email us at: talktous@singerco.com or call our Customer Service line at 1-800-474-6437 and one of our Customer Care representatives will be happy to assist you. Our website uses cookies. I already made a couple items and the Singer 4452 didn't even break a sweat. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. You need to be logged in to ask a question. This is one link- https://www.sewsteady.com/product-category/sewing-tables-insets-inserts/. The Singer 4452 is also capable of layering heavy fabrics and can sew sturdy leather. This has plenty of power for whatever you throw at it. By continuing, you consent to the use of cookies on your device, unless you have disabled them from your browser. I just purchased a Singer 4452 from Joann's (huge sale on all machines) and I am wondering if anyone has one and has found an extension table for it. Electrode, Comp-62867500-1c06-481d-a245-616d231fe44d, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-82ce721f-007-17607f20c29e36, Generated: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 04:24:32 GMT, Electrode, Comp-5093f12c-8aae-4159-817b-a712d1c73d75, DC-scus-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-6f6c0a6db56bc4f3b05e999d7ba2f2f20982ac05, CID-f67e4cf6-007-176080a6288df9, Generated: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 04:51:07 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. basic, stretch, decorative, One-Step Buttonhole for consistent results every time. Are there any reviews of your company? I wanted a heavy duty machine that could handle thick fabrics. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: More Powerful Motor for extra high sewing speed, 32 Built-in Stitches ? Cookies help us deliver our Services. SINGER HEAVY DUTY SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Heavy Duty 4452 sewing machine boasts an array of features that make creating elegant garments and gifts for yourself and others fun and exciting. A large variety of stitches for all types of sewing and perfect for crafts, home decor, clothing construction and much more, AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER SEWING MACHINE: After following the threading path printed right on the machine, this built-in feature helps you to effortlessly thread the eye of the needle without eye strain or frustration, Machine Size - 15.5 x 6.25 x 12 inches, HIGH-SPEED SEWING MACHINE: The Singer 4452 sewing machine has a maximum sewing speed of 1,100 stitches-per-minute, so projects can be sewn quickly. Still, I really like this machine and look forward to trying out some new projects. Many of our machines also have user videos listed with each model. Any advice is greatly appreciated!Thanks! Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Along with many other home product manufactures around the world, Singer has joined the 'Green Initiative'. I have been sewing safety masks non stop since I got it! Among the 32 stitches is a one-step buttonhole, giving you consistent results every time for projects you?ll be proud to say you made yourself. Singer 4452 Extension Table? The Singer 4452 has enough … SINGER. Did you ever find an extension table that works for the 4452? The Singer Heavy Duty 4452 sewing machine can sew up to 1100 stitches per minute. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. ©2020 All rights reserved. If you are planning to sew on heavier leather or thick fur on a regular basis, you should look at an Industrial sewing machine. Activate to move to this slide, slide 3 of 3, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. I would think they could manufacture a piece that would be more durable without affecting the price too much. The Singer Heavy Duty model 4452 sewing machine is specified for all-purpose threads and not commercial weight threads even though it carries the name Heavy Duty. It has extra space, to about 5/8 inch, by lifting the presser foot lifter higher (the presser foot will not stay in the higher position without the lifter being held in the upper most position). Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. The stainless steel bedplate enables smooth fabric flow and the heavy duty interior metal frame ensures skip-free sewing. My old Singer still works like a champ but cannot handle the thicker stuff. Walmart # 577117972. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Unfortunately when it takes the thread in, the thread becomes a tangled mess, the type of fabric doesn't seem to matter. Its scarry to order. Thank you for getting it to me so fast. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Thanks to the machine?s powerful motor, you have extra high sewing speed to save you time.