Step 2 – Fill up the Form 28 as prescribed in Chapter IV Section 48 of the Motor Vehicles Act 1988 to apply for NOC. Is there any  any document from the government to rely upon ? As you have already paid a road tax at the time of registering your vehicle in another state,you are eligible to receive a refund from them, as you are not using vehicle in that state. Details should mention like the place where you are planning to move along with vehicle and registration details of the vehicle. We offer the best Home and Bike transportation services in bangalore. December 5, 2017. Enter your email id to recover your account. After completion of document verification and vehicle check, RTO officials will provide NOC for the vehicle. Meanwhile, original RC is also lost and NOC is in a dilapidated state. To avoid such things it is good to complete formalities with Drivekool executive assistance before moving to other state. The sole authority of issuing NOC by the deputy commissioner of the police, Traffic branch. I brought a 2008 model car from Delhi. Check out the steps to follow to apply for NOC for vehicle’s transfer from one RTO to another. As per the road tax calculator of Tesz, road tax is 8.5% of buying cost in Karnataka for a petrol bike of 2013. Bike Transport Service In Bangalore We offer the best Home and Bike transportation services in bangalore.Sharma Packers and Movers Services Bike Transport Service in bangalore On your transfer you always try to find best possible way to transport your precious Bike. It is best advised to check with your current insurance company for more details. We would be more than happy to help you. What is the total amount of road tax payable in Karnataka? December 5, 2017, Getting Driving License In this 2 minute video, you will get to know the process to verify your returns. Main documents required for bike transportation are (1)Copy of Registration- RC copy, (2)Insurance Copy. Paid road tax and registered here in Rajasthan. Need to attest supporting documents of the vehicle and a form. Disclaimer: All information available on this website is for general informational purposes only. Please let me know:- 1. I have a second-hand motorbike from another state. - Duplicate with Change of Address in RC Book, - Transfer of ownership(different RTO with in same state), - Change of Address in RC Book ( Re- Registration), - White to Yellow Board (LMV) with All India Permit. (3) Photo Id Proof- Adhar Card, Voter Id, Passport etc, (4)Pollution Certificate (5)NOC is Optional. I want to pay the road tax for it in Karnataka now. Do I need a NOC for my bike when shifting it from Pune to Mumbai ? Also check online calculation and payment for road tax in Bangalore. Government issues No Objection Certificate is mandatory for your vehicle while moving to other state. Details about road tax to be paid in Bangalore is provided in the video. After having successfully filed your income tax return, the next step is to verify it. Approximate Bike transport charges in Bangalore. Our company has through years of experience in this industry has been best vehicle transport companies which are able to create a network of associates across the length and breadth of country, with our own logistic centers spread throughout the country, which helps us to provide safe, reliable, economical and customized logistic solutions to our clients and partners. Along with the document applicant should pay the nominal fee for getting NOC at counter. Whenever you need NOC and planning to move other state, just give a call to Drivekool, we will guide you and provide assistance to get no objection certificate. 3.What would be the estimated fine for late submission of NOC until date since 22 January 2012 and issue of new RC from DTO Bhagalpur or DTO Motihari ? We Offer Home and Bike Transport Services from Bangalore to Mumbai ,Pune, Delhi, Gaziabad, Chandigarh, Gurgaon , Noida ,Kolkata,Hyderabad and More…. I bought it on December 2015. In this 2 minute video, you will get to know the process to apply for Income certificate in Karnataka online. Do I need to pay the road tax in Bihar also as I have IND number plate issued by RTO Electronic city, Bangalore,Karnataka and LTT paid there with a valid receipt ? All You Want To Know About Driving Yes, most bike transportation company will provide you with door pick and door delivery after safe packing for your bike. You are requested to use your judgement and verify the information before making any decision. How can I apply for a refund of road tax paid at Delhi. Sharma Packers and Movers Services Bike Transport Service in bangalore On your transfer you always try to find best possible way to transport your precious Bike. There is a procedure for obtaining NOC from the RTO by providing documents required. Book driving classes 24x7 online by following simple and intuitive steps and learn driving offline. What can I do now to obtain a new RC in Bihar ? Without having NOC certificate transfer of vehicle or running vehicle in other states will be penalized and in some situations vehicle got seized. Whenever you need NOC and planning to move other state, just give a call to Drivekool, we will guide you and provide assistance to get no objection certificate. This tax is proportional to the invoice amount of your vehicle. If you have migrated to Karnataka, this tool will help to find the road tax to be paid in Karnataka. Some of the good bike packers and movers company in Bangalore are Agarwal Bike Packers and movers, VRL Bike Packers and Movers, Gati Bike packers and movers. Learning driving has never been so easy. In case of Bike transportation you need to find a trustworthy moving firm, as a Bike is one of the most valuable and necessary asset for you, so Sharma Movers always provides you the intact and on time Bike transport services. Without having NOC certificate transfer of vehicle or running vehicle in other states will be penalized and in some situations vehicle got seized. It is best advised to hire a genuine transport company and avoid fake bike shifting companies. In this 2 minute video, you will get to know the process to obtain Caste Certificate in Karnataka. Sharma Movers Bangalore transportation division provides you the best facility of Bike and bike transportation and all other vehicle transportation services from Bangalore to pan India. If you are there for less than a year then you need not worry about anything and can show the bike transfer receipt to the police and tell them that you were recently shifted. However, Road Tax is paid for Lifetime at Electronic City, Bangalore ,Karnataka. Pencil print copy of the vehicle chassis number, Police certificate attachment, providing approval with vehicle not involved in any crime, Photo copy of the vehicle RC along with origin. Covid 19 Update : Sharma Packers and Movers Fight against Corona. Check out the documents to be produced. Number of visits you will have to make to RTO? When you buy a vehicle anywhere in India, you need to pay road tax to the respective state government. Scooter requires more care during transportation so packing cost also incurred is more. Please enable cookies in your browser preferences to continue. We provide Bikego and logistic services in the nation, whether it is warehousing and distribution, customer resource area services, customs, security and insurance, temperature controlled logistics, industry sector solutions, brokerage, or lead logistic based solutions. These data have not yet been verified against authentic documents. But as per one agent, it is 18%. How do I get road tax refund from Bangalore RTO as I have paid road tax in Pune now ? Two wheeler are been frequent moved outside Bangalore, there are bike transport company that are expert at handling bikes only and will provide good packing and offer door to door bike transport services. For … As Feroz mentioned, NOC is required when you need to re-register your vehicle in new state.