Perfect! All rights reserved. https://www.thecreativebite.com/light-honey-dijon-vinaigrette © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. I added 1/8 of a cup and it still tasted good to me. This dressing would go great on a variety of different salad ingredients. BROCCOLI VINAIGRETTE. I used a combo of baby spinach tomatoes carrots and cheddar cheese. fast easy really yummy and a little different from the ordinary. Preparation. This dressing has just the right balance of zip and sweet. 2 tablespoons coarse- or whole-grain Dijon mustard, Sign up for the Recipe of the Day Newsletter Privacy Policy, Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Honey and Cinnamon, Creamy Dairy-Free Stove Top Mac and Cheese, Ricotta Toasts with Walnut Dukkah, Olive Oil and Honey, Pressed Italian Picnic Sandwich with Olive Relish, Gluten-Free Roasted Garlic and Herb Gravy. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Steps to Make It Let your ingredients come to room temperature if they've been in the fridge. Honey Dijon Vinaigrette Recipe | Kelsey Nixon | Food Network 1 ⁄ 2. cup olive oil, plus. Seal the jar with it’s lid and shake very well. You saved Honey Dijon Balsamic Vinaigrette to your. https://www.mediterraneanliving.com/recipe-items/dijon-vinaigrette Easy Honey Dijon Vinaigrette Dressing Recipe | Erhardts Eat Ingredients ⅓ cup balsamic vinegar ½ cup olive oil 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard 1 tablespoon honey salt and pepper to taste Combine the mustard and Don't skip the honey because that's what adds just a touch of sweetness to it. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. Whisk balsamic vinegar, olive oil, mustard, honey, salt, and pepper in a bowl. I used the "whipped" honey last time. I added a little minced garlic and it was delicious! If using … Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Check for seasoning and adjust accordingly. Maybe I'll put less in next time. I cut the recipe in half and used 2 Tbsp. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. but might try to dilute it down a bit with more oil and honey. Easy and delicious. It will be much "lighter" in taste. I also heated the honey for easy mixing and kept it on the counter so it didn't thicken to a paste. https://thrivinghomeblog.com/honey-dijon-vinaigrette-salad-dressing Instructions Place all ingredients in a resealable glass jar and shake well. of olive oil. In a small jar, combine the olive oil, Dijon mustard, red wine vinegar, honey, shallot, minced garlic, sea salt, and freshly cracked pepper, to taste. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. 3 -4. teaspoons honey (or to taste) 6. tablespoons balsamic vinegar. Info. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/231078/honey-dijon-vinaigrette Congrats! Also this works best if made in a mini food processor because it emulsifies that way. 138 calories; protein 0g; carbohydrates 4.5g 1% DV; fat 13.5g 21% DV; cholesterol 0mg; sodium 96.7mg 4% DV. Whisk the vinegar, mustard and shallot together in a medium bowl. Serve over salad greens immediately or store in an air-tight refrigerated container for up to 10 days. Back off on the vinegar to a ratio of 3:1 oil to vinegar, reduce Dijon to 1-2 teaspoons, and use only about half as much honey and this is perfect. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. It's very thick and adds a richness. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. It tasted REALLY GOOD but the vinegar was a bit overpowering. Pulse 1/4 cup good-quality red or white wine vinegar, 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard, 1 tablespoon honey, 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, and 1/2 garlic clove in a blender to combine. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Combine all ingredients in a mason jar (with a lid) or medium prep bowl.