Will include two helmets, the original horn, and a cover that I bought for it. SALE IS FINAL, 1995 Honda Cb 750 NIGHTHAWK, Very nice Nighthawk 750 with low miles! honda civic ep3 type r tailgate bootlid nighthawk black . MANUFACTURER SPECIFICATIONSManufacturer – Make – Model – Year: Honda CB 750 Nighthawk 1999 Motorcycle Style: StandardENGINE SPECSEngine Type: 747 cc, 4 Stroke – Liquid Cooled – Inline Four Engine Bore and Stroke: 67 mm x 53 mm Valves 4 valves/, Up for sale is a 1992 Honda Cb750 Nighthawk. Hasn't been ridden in ~6 years, needs some repair. This Honda CB750 Nighthawk may not be available for long. honda civic type r ep3 front bumper & grill ep2 ep3 nighthawk black. 300 NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSITE DUE THROUGH PAYPAL WITHIN 24 HOURS OF SALE REMAINDER TO BE PAID IN CASH UPON PICK UP, Category Bike is in excellent condition for its age and ready to ride. Fits Honda CB750 Nighthawk LOVELY CONDITION, CLEAN INSIDE AND OUT. New valve schemes in the head to bring to speck. 12,175 miles. No lean on it! The 750 cc, air cooled, 4-stroke engine has only 12K original miles on it. Local pickup or you arrange shipping. I'm only getting rid of it because we need a few extra bucks, and I have to sacrifice my toys first. Honda was founded in 1940s Japan by Soichiro Honda. The Honda CB750 Nighthawk is a motorcycle that has seen very little attention from custom builders. 2002 Honda Nighthawk 750, great running bike with only 26K miles. This motorcycle will come with the removable windshield shown in the pictures. 1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars. Honda. Asking 2250.00. I put a new battery last year and had a tune up completed. Comfortable standard sitting position. This motorcycle will come with the removable windshield shown in the pictures. Purchased from Fox Powersports in 2012 with 56,000 miles, for $2,000. Plastic covers are clean and are in good shape. New upholstery on seat. It has been garage kept during my ownership. New NGK racing spark plug wires. 1 Pair. Honda Nighthawk CB750: This is the descendant of Honda's famous in-line four superbike that changed motorcycling forever. Ajs combo with honda nighthawk engine. Nothing wrong with the bike, my father purchased this bike a couple years ago, but due to his health he has been unable to ride it. This fixed price auction is for a 1995 Honda Nighthawk 750 with 8195 original miles. Very clean bike. Please note we do not offer an exchange service by post. 1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars. There are a few out there, but they’re pretty thin on the ground and don’t land in the email inbox all that often. 1995 Honda Cb 750 NIGHTHAWK, Very nice Nighthawk 750 with low miles! The bike is bone stock and is in very good condition. I have owned this bike since 2009. Some of the plastic panels have scratches, nothing major and nothing deep. Please do not hesitate as I don't think it will be for sale very long. I hold a clean Illinois title. Quality. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. The bike comes with. The bike is an absolute blast to ride and is equally ready for a beginner or a seasoned veteran who likes to carve the canyons. Call me at 214-943-7447 or on my cell at 817-291-9434. No lean on it! Was a theft recovery, leading to a branded title. CB750 Nighthawk 1992, ... You're reviewing: Jet Kit for 1992-2004 Honda Nighthawk 750 (CB750SC) (Stage 1) Your Rating. I love the bike but don't ride as much as I used to. • Price. Bike is being sold in AS IS Condition with no warranty expressed or implied, no refunds or exchanges. BIKE HAS 20xxx MILES. bike runs great,drive anywhere...starts easy...has battery tender,new battery,...tires have less then 300 miles ...has corbin seat.....has sissy bar ,,,,no pictures in 1 of my 6 storage units.,,,will try to find if bike sells....why im selling? Tires are not dry rotted and still have life left in them. Open to US Buyers only. It has 26,634 miles, and You can own it today for 2500 dollars. Asking $1,600. Just had front fork seals done. Painted with automobile paint : frame, front forks, rear tail section, gas tank and front fender. 4 x honda nighthawk indicator lenses.. honda nighthawk 750 , in a very good used condition. CLEAN PA TITLE. The bike looks amazing and runs and shifts like dream. Oil faithfully changed every 3000 miles, just inspected with great tires and all the extras shown on the photographs are being sold with the bike. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of … All but the Nighthawk were sitting since about the 1980s unt, This is a 1991 Honda Nighthawk with a clean and clear Texas Title. For 59.9 PLEASE SEE MY OTHER ITEMS LISTED. Honda Motorcycles. A sweet bike for:$1950503-805-2684Motorcycle Warehouse, Inc. DA270312115 SE 82nd Ave. Portland, Oregon97086**We take trade-ins** Visa and MasterCard accepted! Honda civic ep3 ep2 type r rear spoiler wing nighthawk black. Includes Bike cover with it. Asking $2400! I have the original turn indicators. :// /Motorcycles/1999/Honda/CB750X-NIGHTHAWK-747cc/Values Photos were taken October 7, 2014 $3,000.00 3852440325, Selling my 2003 honda nighthawk 750 , I bought this 10 years ago a never got to use it due to a neck issue its been in my heated garage all of this time I have started it every month all these years and its a great bike, and I have to sell to someone who would ride it like is should be it does have a ohio salvage title in my name ,was told a ex took it out on bike and bashed it up with a bat and kicked it over it did have smashed givi side bags and trunk and also windshield I removed there is a dent on right side of gas tank bike starts right up and runs great but I would tune it up anyway and go through it last year that this bike was made and not many around and in this shape and low mileage has custom saddle mans seat with adjustable removable back rest king and queen needs right side front turn signal light mount, being sold as is will help load if needed if I can. Great ride! It has one rip on seat where tape is. Starts well. "Faster courier option available, please see listing for details". Text or call at nine-seven-zero-3nine7-zero46zero. Honda : Nighthawk 1991 honda nighthawk cb 750 4 cyl red corbin seat cover battery tender new bat, Honda : Nighthawk 1995 honda nighthawk 750 cb 750 nice, Honda : Nighthawk BLACK 2000 HONDA NIGHTHAWK 750 750cc LAST OF THE CB750 BIKES, Honda : Nighthawk 1997 black honda nighthawk cb 750 low miles clear title. Looks great, Runs and rides as new. PIAA horns are loud. No problems. Call 904-215-1931 Must ask for Gary or Matt to schedule your appointment... Adamec Harley-Davidson of Jacksonville Jacksonville, FL - 2,320 mi.