First of all you will need to accept the quest “Bounty on an Athenian Ship” at any notice board, be it on land or on board your ship. There are three ships sailing under the Black Wind banner. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). Seems people below my level (of 36 currently) are getting and completing it. Log In to add custom notes to this or any other game. Notify me about new: Guides. Requires minimum level 22 to complete. I don't see it on the board. That's exactly what I use. The Assassin's Creed Odyssey Minotaur is one of four mythical beasts to kill and one of the hardest to defeat. Abilities, or skills, in Assassin's Creed: Odyssey are unlocked by leveling up your character, and by upgrading the Spear of Leonidas. Where is the quest to defeat The Black Wind ship? Assassin’s Creed Odyssey sailing guide. Where To Find ALL Ship Designs for Adrestia - Assassin's Creed Odyssey (UPDATED 2020) Sail the Aegean seas with all new alternative ship designs while you instill fear in the hearts of Sparta, Athens and Pirates that comes your way. share. I still got no clues why the quest is gone and it hasn't back yet. The quest should be called “Bounty on a Pirate Ship”. Oct 25, 2018 @ 2:49am The Black Wind Event Quest? By James Billcliffe, This guide on How To Access Subject 2923 DLC In Remnant From The Ashes will tell you how you can access the brand new campaign that is now available…Struggling to find Linen Fabric for upgrades? Assassin's Creed Odyssey PlayStation 4 . hello, i got similar problem. I cannot find the special event quest to get the Black Wind. Archived. The Black Wind The first Epic Ship added to Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is The Black Wind. #11. The Legendary Black Wind The Legendary ship Black Wind seems to adapt to the Level of the player. I am level 36 and have progressed relatively far in the campaign. Where is the quest to defeat The Black Wind ship? The Black Wind The Black Wind was a legendary pirate trireme sailing the Aegean Sea during the 5th century BCE. The devs are aware that some people are not able to see the weekly events. All rights reserved. I am aware of the quest location (near Ash Lands), I have checked my ship Bounty Board, I have checked … Simply pick … The item Poseidon's Trident is a Legendary Weapon in Assassin's Creed Odyssey that has a unique Legendary Engraving. Is it tied to a level requirement? Cheats. How to sail in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. i took the Black Wind quest and then i decided to gather more resources to upgrade my ship before going into the battle against that Legendary ship. The Black Wind is the first of the legendary ships to hit the game after release, giving fans of the naval gameplay something a bit more involved to do apart from endlessly shooting down random boats and sail from point to point as needed. 19 comments. By finding this weapon, you … For Assassin's Creed Odyssey on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Black wind event up. Nintendo Switch PC Stadia Xbox One. Assassin's Creed Origins hero Bayek is now unlockable in Assassin's Creed Odyssey. Silver … Questions. It was previously suspected that it is only available in the end content area (Level 50).. Below you can see in the video how the black wind is sent to the bottom of the sea. The first Epic Ship has been added to Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, The Black Wind. save hide report. The Black Wind ship is here to hunt down and blow to smithereens. The limited time event was automatically added to the game’s mission boards yesterday and presented a dangerous target: the Black Wind, a dangerous pirate … ". 3. Looks great. I went back to Phokis and tried that board, nothing is showing the Quest for the Athenian Ship. All you need to do is locate the attached quest on your ship's bounty board. Add this game to my: ... Black Wind, Minotaur, and Sisters of Artemis crew. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Assassin's Creed Odyssey > General Discussions > Topic Details. The first Epic Ship added to Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is The Black Wind. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Elder Drake. Really bad bug. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Fairly early on in the game, you’ll gain access to the Adrestia and its crew. © Valve Corporation. Same issue here. After a few days, the quest was found disappeared from my quest list while i decided to face that Black Wind. During the Peloponnesian War, the Adrestia commanded by the Spartan misthios Kassandra and captained by Barnabas, engaged the Black Wind and her companions in battle, and sank it. 1 year ago. Assassin's Creed Odyssey. Kassandra claimed the sail and finery of the Black Wind. I'm having the same problem with my lvl 42. Posted by. During the Peloponnesian War, the Adrestia commanded by the Spartan misthios Kassandra and captained by Barnabas, engaged the Black Wind and her companions in battle, and sank it. If you’re looking for more advice on the basics of Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, then head over to our Assassin's Creed Odyssey guide for more information to get you up to speed. But I started a new game and my lvl 7 can receive the quest. Reviews. I am aware of the quest location (near Ash Lands), I have checked my ship Bounty Board, I have checked several local mission post locations, and I have verified that I am online. They've said this. Close. I cannot find the special event quest to get the Black Wind. The Black Wind was a legendary pirate trireme sailing the Aegean Sea during the 5th century BCE. u/Hey_Jacob. i play Odyssey on PC for information. No The Black Wind ship.