Be sure to check out my oat flour guide. Your version sounds delicious (and easy)! I have come up with a list of drool-worthy easy pumpkin bread recipes that will be loved by your kids. We love this bread. I’m glad your substitution worked, Megan! Hi Kalea, As long as it is a soft, purred texture that should be fine. Also, I would still wrap your bread in plastic wrap, aluminum foil, or a sustainable wrap to keep it from getting exposed to air. Hi Kate, I’ve made it several times. Combine all of those in one bowl and you’ll get some seriously amazing pumpkin bread. *This post may contain affiliate links. I was wondering if you have a recipe for pumpkin banana bread or how I could adapt this recipe? i made this in my kitchenaid. Also, love your bread box! Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit (165 degrees Celsius) and grease a 9×5-inch loaf pan. Thanks! 10 Healthy Pumpkin Bread Recipes You Should Try. And I replaced apple sauce with oil. This means that I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you if you make a purchase through a link! This bread is also dairy-free and refined sugar-free, which makes it healthier and even better! More about Cookie and Kate », Follow us! Let us know what you think of our pumpkin bread video, will you, please? I’m here to help you with nutrition advice, healthy recipes, and overall wellness. 10 Healthy Pumpkin Bread Recipe with A Twist If you have been baking large batches of pumpkin bread during the fall season, chances are you might get bored with the same flavors. I definitely want to try! Required fields are marked *, Sign me up for Kristine's Kitchen FREE Recipe Emails and eBook Downloads. Hi I’ve never actually had pumpkin bread, but this looks amazing and I’m definitely going to have to try it! The turmeric and ginger in mbg organic veggies+, on the other hand, plays a role in managing inflammation.*. 6 tablespoons of EVOO I can not wait to try it. Hi Julie! Shaping the Dough: Turn the dough onto a work surface with just the barest sprinkling of flour, and … Amazon has some pretty inexpensive bread boxes that I know work great! Want to serve something different to your guests for tea time? I don’t, sorry. I’m glad you enjoy the blog. It’s fluffy and soft, has a great texture, and tastes divine! Recipe yields 1 loaf. Thanks for sharing, This bread sounds so yummy and would have been perfect yesterday when I had a pumpkin craving! Abby Moore is an Editorial Assistant at mindbodygreen. Remove the bread from the oven, and turn it out onto a rack to cool. So, my husband bought me a bread box for Christmas last year, and it’s been a lifesaver! ), These warm, natural flavors have their own health benefits, but they're mainly there for the taste. Make muffins: Here’s my pumpkin muffin recipe. Hi Ana, Thank you for your comment. With maple syrup in place of added sugar and coconut oil in place of butter, this recipe is already a healthier option than most pumpkin breads. Does your oven tend to run cooler? However, you can spice up your favorite bread recipe by adding in different ingredients that will enhance its taste. I used my bread machine to form the dough then I took it out and formed rolls with it. Part of the problem is the recipe simply states "margarine" but doesn't say if the margarine is to be cut softened or melted for the recipe or if butter may be substituted. You saved Pumpkin Yeast Bread to your. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. I’m happy you loved it! However, you can spice up your favorite bread recipe by adding in different ingredients that will enhance its taste. Grease your 8×4 loaf pan with baking spray. A keto-friendly, Best Almond Flour Pumpkin Bread. Thank you! https://www.lifeloveandsugar.com/the-best-pumpkin-bread-recipe