Healthy pumpkin chocolate chip muffins made with oat flour, pumpkin, and plain Greek yogurt for an extra punch of protein. Yay! you can squeeze them in on your all things pumpkin […], […] dessert recipe I suggest you to check Mummy Pumpkin Cookies or my Spider Cookies, or these awesome Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies by Happy […], Your email address will not be published. Hi Kylie! These chocolate chip pumpkin … I just found this and wanted to say thanks for the post…. The recipe looks delicious, but it states 1 egg and I see 2 in the bowl. This is important because they’re not interchangeable. Is that milk chocolate chips or semi sweet? I don’t have a picture of the cookies going into the oven, but here they are coming out. Cook Time. 1 cup, Amy. Just curious! i thin k i mighve used the pumpkin pie filling if thats what they put out around halloween/thanksgiving all the same they were all gonzo! Pumpkin pie filling is cooked pumpkin that’s been sweetened and flavoured with sugar and spices. Follow the Hooligans on Facebook!k!!!!SaveSaveSaveSave. A double batch will yield about 5 dozen pumpkin chocolate chip cookies (and you’ll still wish you had more!) That also is a great cookie during this time of year. I’ve gone and bolded some of the text in the post to make that more obvious for others who might wonder the same. They’re super moist, full of pumpkin flavor and perfect for Fall! These Healthy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies are made with coconut oil instead of butter. I always double it because a single batch gets eaten too quickly. We’ve been making these in my family for years and I adore them! So yummy! They’re so good! I feed these cookies to everyone. How do you ajust this recipe for regular chocolate chip drop cookies? And watch videos demonstrating recipe prep and cooking techniques. Best Books for Boys – 40+ Fantastic Reads for Boys ages 8-16, 75+ Best Chapter Books for Girls Ages 5-13. Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies. Made with oat flour and without butter, these vegan and gluten free treats are the perfect breakfast, snack or dessert. How to make healthy pumpkin muffins with chocolate chips Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 12 cup muffin tin with liners. Cookies can be fairly close together on baking sheet because they don’t spread. A double batch will yield about 5 dozen pumpkin chocolate chip cookies (and you’ll still wish you had more!). Healthy Homemade Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies made without butter or oil and have reduced sugar. Just made these, So delicious and fluffy. Made big cookies. Use raisins or dried cranberries instead of the chocolate chips if desired. Now can I freeze these cookies? After making these pumpkin cookies, you’ll likely have about a cup of pumpkin puree leftover. It’s just the one egg you’d need for a single batch. This recipe contains so much pumpkin, I wouldn’t want to guess at modifying it. 20 min. I make them all the time in the fall and am frequently getting requests for the recipe. I have the perfect recipe for you. Now, I love anything pumpkin, but chocolate takes pumkin to a whole new level. This recipe for pumpkin cookies is made with simple ingredients and can be made very easily in one bowl — … Add flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt, stirring until well mixed. They may not look fancy, but they’re one of the yummiest cookies you’ll ever taste. In a large bowl, stir together pumpkin purée, sugar, oil and eggs. In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the whole wheat flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt. They always come out so nice and cakey and moist. That sounds like an AWESOME combo! A keeper. If you ever get tired of pumpkin you can also add sweet potato to the mix with pecans and a little maple syrup. Thank you for sharing your recipe. I have a question with the pumpkin choc chip cookie recipe. 3. To make these cookies without gluten, use cup for cup gluten-free flour blend. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Not only does my family love these cookies, my daycare hooligans love them, my kids’ friends love them, my UPS delivery guy loves them… Seriously. I’d actually never thought of combining pumpkin and chocolate until 10 years ago, when we had a 20 year old hockey player from the Maritimes billeting with us. When I took my first bite of one, all warm and toasty from the oven, I swear the heavens opened up and angels sang. One batch was gobbled up by my kids in 10 minutes. Hope you try them. « Glittered Leaf Ornaments with 2-Ingredient Clay Dough, Art with Liquid Chalk Markers and Styrofoam Produce Trays ». This recipe for soft and cakey pumpkin chocolate chip cookies will elevate your status from “Mom” to “Mom of the Year” as quick as you can say ” Cookies are ready!”  Made with real pumpkin, and milk chocolate chips, these cookies are out of this world!