Gotham Steel - Stackmaster Copper Casted Textured Non-Stick Space Saving Cookware 3 Piece Set - Small is now 40% off. ], I love the different sizes in this set, one for almost every occasion that you would need a skillet for. Learn More. The non-stick coating, I would only rate as "fair" as it required a tiny amount of butter or oil to prevent sticking, albeit less than if it didn't have any "non-stick" coating No oil or butter needed, makes for healthier eating, and provides for hassle free, 1-2-3 cleanup. 5QT sauce pan with lid, 5QT stock pot with lid and a stainless steel steamer, HEALTHY & NON-TOXIC the Granite Stone coating is derived from minerals and reinforced with diamonds, making this frying pan free of PFOA, PFOS, lead & cadmium for an, healthy experience, EVEN HEAT DISTRIBUTION - solid aluminum core construction ensures even heat distribution all around, SUPER DURABLE - scratch-resistant & metal utensil safe, OVEN SAFE & DISHWASHER SAFE - up to 500 F, including the tempered glass lids & the bakeware wont warp, dishwasher safe makes cleaning a breeze, INDUCTION CAPABLE these pots and pans are suitable for all stovetops, including gas, glass and induction (the baking trays arent induction capable), STAY COOL HANDLES stainless steel handles are cool to the touch and ergonomically designed to be comfortable, 10 YEAR GUARANTEE the Gotham Steel Cookware is built tough for years of use and backed by a 10 year limited guarantee. Products shown as available are normally stocked but inventory levels cannot be guaranteed, For screen reader problems with this website, please call 1-800-430-3376 or text 38698 (standard carrier rates apply to texts), Dishwasher Safe,Nonstick,Oven Safe,Stainless Steel Handle. They cook food perfectly and nothing sticks to them. SPACE SAVING This pots and pans set revolutionary new design allows you to easily organize your cabinets & kitchen by stacking and nest the entire cookware set together, saving you 30% more space & freeing up precious cabinet space. Or ship for free to any U.S. Nordstrom Rack store or U.S. Nordstrom store for order pickup. STAY COOL HANDLES - Solid stainless-steel cool touch handles stay cool on the stovetop and provide a safe and solid grip. Includes 8 in. 3/4 Oval Lite Blakely Primed Steel Prehung Left-Hand Inswing Front Door-THDJW166700563, Buy 1/4 in. Very convenient and don’t take up so much space! So nice and easy. They look amazing and are very light weight, easy to handle, but are made of very durable materials. Stock Pot with tempered glass lid, SUPER DURABLE the coating of the pan is super durable, the strongest material on earth which makes it durable enough to withstand metal utensils, spatulas, spoons, whisks and even electric beaters while delivering years of outstanding, nonstick use. They cook evenly and I love that I can use very little butter or oil if any at all. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite ... (17) 17 product ratings - GOTHAM STEEL 12-PIECE NONSTICK COOKWARE SET *DISTRESSED PKG. by Gotham. Set includes - 8. Valid on select items. These skillets are destined to be your go-to kitchen helpers. With cast riveted stainless steel handles, the skillets look stunning in the kitchen and on the table. The Ti-Ceramic coating allow for easy clean up and dishwasher safe. Check out our quick and delicious recipes for Gotham Steel™ non-stick cookware. Take a minute to complete your profile to view your Nordy Club status and available points. ], Award winning Ti-Cerama coating ensures the ultimate release -- everything just slides right off the pan, no need for oil or butter, Aluminum composition ensure even heating distribution all around, Suitable for electric and gas stovetops, oven safe up to 500°F, Aluminum composition ensures even heat distribution all around, 3-piece cookware set is oven safe up to 500 F, Includes Ti-Cerema coating for easy cleanup, 10.5 In. It's a great way to reduce fats in your diet while cooking. First, the things I liked. They truly are non stick and you don't need any oil at all. Ti-Ceramic Non-Stick Square Grill Pan, 20-Piece Aluminum Ti-Ceramic Nonstick Cookware and Bakeware Set in Graphite, 5 Qt. Amazing non-stick cooking (like for once it really doesn't stick) superior quality, so simple to clean, and they have a beautiful look as well! 19 Piece GOTHAM STEEL Cookware Set for 3 payments of $49.95; 14 Piece GOTHAM STEEL Cookware Set for 3 payments of $39.95; 8 Piece GOTHAM STEEL Cookware Set for 3 payments of $29.95 The LAGOSTINA Nera Hard Anodized 10 in. I can easily cook for one or for multiple people. It is PTFE and PFOA free which means nothing will stick. ], These skillets are of great quality! ], I love that this pan set comes in 3 different sizes. It wasn't consistently in the same spot of the same pan every time, so I'm sure it wasn't just a defect in a single pan. Gotham Steel Cookware Set was designed with a Ti-Cerama coating that combines super strong titanium fused with super slick ceramic for the perfect balance of nonstick and durability.