Print Recipe Leave a Comment. Ginisang Repolyo, a reader has requested that I feature more karinderia food. In a large, deep frying pan or wok, saute garlic and onion over medium-high heat until fragrant - about 2 minutes. Total Time 40 mins. Try it and let me know what you think. Cook Time 20 mins. Good news ya'll ! Here is one of my favourite karinderia dish. It is healthy and has low fat content. This ginisang repolyo is the base I use for my all stir-fried noodles but as I discovered today, it is equally scrumptious as a stand-alone vegetable dish. That is the reason why this dish is a regular on our menu. Ginisang Repolyo. GINISANG KALABASA AT REPOLYO INGREDIENTS: ½ kilo kalabasa ½ kilo repolyo ¼ kilo pork (laman), hiwain ng manipis ¾ tbsp soy sauce 1 medium size onion, minced 3 cloves garlic, minced 1 cup water salt & pepper, to taste INSTRUCTIONS: 1 In a heated pan, saute garlic and onion until fragrant. Add fish sauce and cabbage and cook until crisp-tender, about another 3 or 4 minutes. Add beaten eggs to pan, stirring as you add them to the pan. I now have my very own website at www.EatWithEmily.com . Add tomatoes and cook another two minutes, or until heated through. It is a simple vegetable vian, cabbage sautéed with the usual garlic, onion and tomato with beaten egg. I like the idea of having a simple and delicious meal while being able to stick on the budget. As an option you may throw in some pork or shrimp. 0 from 0 votes. Ginisang Repolyo with Chicken is a simple yet delicious dish that is quick and easy to make. Prep Time 20 mins.