29. 14. Any interesting or unusual UPG to share? They will always be Followers of Ares sites. Hints: Followers of Ares have been terrorizing the people in Messara; They have been spotted in caves around Zeus's Playground; You have to visit two caves: Cave of Rhea and Gerontospilios. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. A favorite myth of Ares. 17. NSFW and illegal content promotion are STRICTLY prohibited. 1. 4. Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Odyssey subreddit! Symbols and icons of Ares. 18. What modern culture issues are closest to Ares' heart. And which so you find most troubling? 8. Worst misconceptions of Ares you have encountered, 28. How do you this Ares represents the values of the pantheon and cultural origins? 15. Are they're certain prayers you say to him? 6. I'm currently level 15 and I already did the cave of kratos and camp of the god of war, anywhere else I can do that is near level 15? AC Odyssey Followers Of Ares: Check Out This Guide To Locate These Followers In AC Odyssey the players will come across a quest in which they will have to find the followers of areas. Chaíre misthios! Anyone interested in, following, and devoted is welcome here. 30. There are a few locations where you can find them. 2. Close. 22. 16. Other related deities and entities associated with Ares, 8. Other related deities and entities associated with Ares. Complete the Story Quests in Korinthia and defeat the Cultist The Monger to unlock this crew. share. Places associated with Ares and his worship, 13. A quote, poem, and piece of writing that you think Ares resonates strongly with, 25. Names and epithets. Something you wish you knew about Ares but don't currently. Mundane practices associated with Ares. You can post anything directly related to Assassin's Creed Odyssey and Ancient Greece Discovery Tour. Question. 1. Cultists N/A You can try cave of pan too in Attika, More posts from the AssassinsCreedOdyssey community, Continue browsing in r/AssassinsCreedOdyssey. Find and Kill the Followers of Ares in Messara 0/10. ), 11. This website saves cookies to your browser in order to improve your online experience and show you personalized content. Where can I find followers of ares? Has worship with Ares changed in modern times? Cookies help us deliver our Services. each question can be answered either in the chat itself or in your deity journals. Question. I had a particularly bad spawn when I was just starting the game out multiple times in Phokis where I got... Four daughters, three with wolves and one with a bear. 5. There's a ruin on the north coast of central Achaia that has quite a few, and a temple in eastern Achaia as well. • 【 Live Sessions are on Fridays & Saturdays 】•. A Community created for all the Pagans and Witches out there! report. Any specific offerings you give him? ⟴No talk of alcohol or tobacco outside of ritual use and no drug talk whatsoever, ⟴When talking about UPG or personal preferences please clarify so, ⟴Some off topic conversation is allowed, but let's keep it contained to paganism and worship of the theoi, and of course, Ares. hide. I've set a travel location in the village but the Followers just move straight there without engaging civilians (as per manual they should attack on sight) Thanks for any help save. How did you become first aware of Ares? Hi I'm trying to create a quest with Followers of Ares moving into a Village and attempting to kill all the Civilians they encounter (and set it up for defence by Alexios/Kassandra. 100% Upvoted. Festival days and times sacred to Ares. 9. Variations on Ares (aspects, regional forms, etc. Posted by 6 hours ago. How does Ares relate other gods and other pantheons? Common mistakes about Ares. 19. 12. Welcome to the Followers of Ares chatroom! I'm currently level 15 and I already did the cave of kratos and camp of the god of war, anywhere else I can do that is near level 15?