Intra-State Luxury Air-Conditioned Buses. Usually, 126 buses are plying from Jalandhar to Delhi. The buses, which are not allowed to ca Toll Road User Charges are recoverd from the passengers travelling in buses of Haryana Roadways as under:-. You can find about the Haryana Roadways bus enquiry number, Contact number of various bus stand in Haryana. Select the nearest and the most prefered pick up points. No. The journey from Delhi to Jalandhar is smoothly covered by a bus in 12 hours. Mujhe palwal to gurugram jane ke liye bus pass ke rate janne hai, Palwal to Gurugram ka distance 50 KM to 60 KM hai, isliye bus pass ka rate Rs. In case of Haryana Gaurav Buses being operated by Haryana Roadways, upto 50 KM – Rs. If you interest to make Haryana roadways bus pass click here to download application form. Choose from 75 buses and 32 top bus operators on Delhi to Jalandhar bus booking. The minimum chargeable fare (after including passenger tax) is five rupees. 20/- shall be charged extra per ticket over and above the ordinary fare:-. Bus seats are filling up fast..Reserve YOURS Now! And also a ticket that permits a person to ride the bus or trains. Haryana Roadways bus fare list – Fare Structure Haryana Roadways – Fare Structure. The time to travel is dependant on India’s traffic, roads and climatic conditions.There are operators running their buses between Jalandhar to Delhi bringing necessary travel convenience for several people in India. Everyone can contact for bus enquiry, roadways bus fare, enquiry for bus stand time table, online booking, Haryana Roadway bus route, Volvo bus fare, and Haryana Roadways Volvo bus time table. Fare for different services (w.e.f. 22/76/2003-2T(I),- In exercise of the powers conferred by clause (i) of sub-section (I) of section 67 of the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 (Act 59 of 1988), and in supression of Haryana Government, Transport Department, notification No. The best-known operators that connect Delhi to Jalandhar are PUNBUS - Punjab Roadways and PRTC - Ludhiana Depot provide buses with ticket prices at the lowest. Buses & Trains. Toll Road User Charges are recoverd from the passengers travelling in buses of Haryana Roadways as under:-, List of State Highways in Haryana – हरियाणा के राज्य-राजमार्गों की सूचि, Mere pass 15kgka kartoon tha jiska conductor dvara gurugram se rohtak aada 35rs charge kiya gya kitne kg se kiraya lgna suru hota h, Haryana Roadways bus fare list – Fare Structure, Half of the fare per Kilometer per 40 Kilogram. HRTC Time Table, Schedule, Routes, Fare, Bus Timings Enquiry & Online Booking Haryana Roadways Depots contact details List of Enquiry Numbers of various Bus Stands 1. 5/-, 51 to 100 KMs – Rs. 10/-, 101 to 150 KMs – Rs. Chandigarh, May 15 Haryana Roadways on Friday resumed bus services on select routes within the state, the first time since the lockdown was announced in March. Book Delhi to Jalandhar Sanitised Bus ticket from Goibibo at lowest price. Distance travelled by a passenger on road on which User Charges are levied. Ambala Ambala City 0171-2556388 Ambala Cantt. The journey from Jalandhar to Delhi is smoothly covered by a bus in 7 hours. Check Passport Status; Right to Information; Pay Property Tax Online; Jalandhar Suwidha; Municipal Corp Jal. 22/76/2003-2T(I),- In exercise of the powers conferred by clause (i) of sub-section (I) of section 67 of the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 (Act 59 of 1988), and in supression of Haryana Government, Transport Department, notification No. Jalandhar Police; Jalandhar Traffic Police; PUDA ; Consumer Forum; Contact Us 600 per month hoga, Mujhe gwalior sa gurugram jana ha kasa bus melagi. Book Delhi to Jalandhar Bus tickets online booking - use code BIGBUS and get upto 500 Rs OFF at MakeMytrip.com. You can find about the Haryana Roadways bus enquiry number, Contact number of various bus stand in Haryana. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. One can avail Premium bus, AC & Non-AC sleeper and seater buses from Delhi. Fare calculated (after including passenger tax) for different stages of routes is rounded off ot he next higher rupee. 21.06.2013), Toll Charges Everyone can contact for bus enquiry, roadways bus fare, enquiry for bus stand time table, online booking, Haryana Roadway bus route, Volvo bus fare, and Haryana Roadways Volvo bus time table. This download application form should be submitted in the office of General Manager, Haryana Roadways duly completed where you make Haryana roadways bus pass. Read reviews before bus booking 2/- per passenger is charged on account of Toll Tax, whereever applicable. 84 + available buses, 30+ Operators from Delhi to Jalandhar. No. Certificate issued by Sub Divisional Magistrate (SDM)/ Deputy Commissioner (DC) regarding cast/ domicile etc. Please contact Haryana Roadways inquiry offices for any inquiries about online booking of seats in Super Luxury, Volvo or Ordinary Bus services: A prepaid transit pass or travel card referred to as a bus pass or train pass allowing one to use public buses or trains.