In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs. The perfect egg-cream-cheese ratio for a quiche is ¼ cup of cream and 1 ounce of cheese for each egg. Using the same air-tight containers will be fine. Add onion and garlic to the pan and cook over medium to medium high for 5 minutes (or until fragrant). It's easy to make with eggs, cheese, almond and coconut flour. Bake in the oven for 40 minutes until it's fully cooked. This vegetarian quiche is very low carb so it’s perfect for keto diets, too. Learn how your comment data is processed. This was a huge hit for our dinner! I didn’t use dill but Italian seasoning and added bacon. This easy zucchini quiche with no crust only takes 10 minutes of prep time and only has 6 grams net carbs. This brunch, lunch or side dish is delicious served with a salad or veggies and dip. Additionally, you can have it as a side dish to your favorite salad. Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a 9.5-inch pie plate. While zucchini is draining, sift the flours and baking powder in a small bowl. I was wrong. Grate zucchini. Grate the cheese. Required fields are marked *. These are the ones I use. The quiche will stay fresh for 3-4 days in the refrigerator. LOW CARB YUM. The reason I didn’t offer measurements in cups is because people following low carb diets carefully watch their carb intake. Share a photo on INSTAGRAM and tag it #flavourandsavour! Rinse the zucchini with running water very thoroughly. Most importantly, gluten-free and keto-friendly with just … Love all the flavours in this one, especially your choice of cheese! Make sure that the eggs evenly cover the zucchini mixture. If you like this quiche, here are a few other egg-based recipes you might enjoy: This crustless keto quiche is full of flavors - the cheese and pepperoni give it a nice touch. Grate the zucchini, then use a towel to squeeze out any excess moisture. -Kim. Tip: Make twice the amount when preparing this recipe. Use glass containers to keep the quiche fresh for longer. Send me one on Instagram or in an email. We want it to be as dry as possible. Try it with any of these recipes: Classic Spinach Salad with Creamy Avocado Dressing, Mayo-Free Avocado Green Goddess Dressing with Veggies, Crispy Raw Kohlrabi Sticks with Dilly Dilly Dip. Follow me on Pinterest for more, and use the little pin button at the top of the card! I've fallen in love with cooking and it's changed my life. Feta cheese would work too. Excellent. Required fields are marked *. Mix salt into the zucchini and let it sit for several minutes (the salt draws water out of the zucchini). Place another slightly smaller bowl on top of the zucchini in the colander and weigh this bowl down with something heavy (canned goods or a jar of pickles, etc. At first, I was leary of using zucchini in a quiche because I thought it might be watery. grated, measured after all liquid squeezed out. Cover with foil and reheat in the oven for tasty leftovers the following day! I also find squeezing it in my hands or in a clean dish towel works, too. I create delicious gluten-free recipes that everyone can make. You could add spinach or broccoli, but I prefer my no crust quiche to be like a traditional quiche Lorraine. This low-carb Cheesy Crustless Zucchini Quiche is a keto option for breakfast, brunch, lunch or a side dish. Place it in a colander over a bowl (or in the sink). This one met the challenge beautifully! I've made this recipe 3 times this summer--just wanted to let you know it's a keeper recipe in our house. Really should do it in cups of grated, drained zucchini! Beat the eggs until frothy, then add milk, grated/crumbled cheese, onion, herbs and well-drained zucchini. Cover with cling film and refrigerate any leftovers. About me! It's easy to make with eggs, cheese, almond and coconut flour. You can store the quiche in a few different ways. You can squeeze out the water with your hands, towel, or cheesecloth. Please read my disclosure policy for more information. Layer ¼ of the cheese into the pie plate followed with ⅓ of the zucchini. Zucchini is a summer squash that is low in calories but high in vitamins and minerals. This collection of keto vegetarian zucchini recipes shows how versatile and delicious it is. This keto quiche doesn‘t have a traditional flour-based crust. It‘s not crusty but way more nutritious! All Nutritious is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. It’s crustless, freezer-friendly, gluten-free, and keto. It's super filling and meal prep friendly. However, if you aren’t a huge fan of zucchini, this may be a great option for you! But for the best results you must grate the zucchini and remove as much water as you can. Not only is it easy to make, but it’s great for meal prep and will help fuel you until lunchtime. It’s amazing! Your email address will not be published. That’s a problem with my recipe card. Absolutely delicious. It's great to stuff with your favourite low-carb fillings, too. Sprinkle a quarter of the cheese into a quiche dish or a pie plate. Thanks for coming back to leave a comment. Grease or line a 9-inch pie or cake pan with parchment paper. This Keto Crustless Quiche Lorraine might just become your family’s new favorite egg-based dish. Copyright © 2020 Low Carb Maven on the Foodie Pro Theme. It was amazing! Grate the zucchini by using a cheese or vegetable grater. Next, grease your baking dish with oil. I'm Elaine. It’s also free of gluten, grains, and soy. Cover with foil and reheat in the oven. Have one dish now and freeze the other one for an easy weeknight meal. You can make it the night ahead and heat it again before serving. Love your recipe, super delicious and healthy. Place the zucchini in a colander and sprinkle with ½ tsp salt. An easy zucchini and cheese crustless quiche. This Keto Quiche with Zucchini and Pepperoni is just for that. You are clearly a good cook! Any statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and any information or products discussed are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any disease or illness. Parmesan cheese is dryer than what I used and I don’t know how it would affect texture. Feel free to also eat it at room temperature or cold. Garnish with more fresh herbs if desired. Sliced Zucchini or Grated Zucchini for Quiche? Only change I made was to add some fresh mushrooms. Sprinkle with salt and toss. Add the heavy cream, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Repeat twice more. In a large bowl, combine the beaten eggs, milk, cheddar cheese, feta cheese, onion, basil, oregano and well-drained zucchini. It was a lovely side dish and was full of flavor. On the other hand, pepperoni will give this quiche a unique, smoky flavor. Thank you so very much! Can't wait to give it a try Yummy recipe! Combine the dry ingredients (almond flour, coconut flour and baking powder) in a small bowl while the zucchini is draining. Bake at 200C/400F degrees for 35-40 minutes until firm. As far as low carb keto quiches go, this is an easy one. Keto Vegetarian Recipes is a participant in the WholesomeYum.com affiliate program & Amazon Associates. Perfect for any time of the day. Place the zucchini into a medium bowl and mix well with the dried dill and chives. very easy to prepare; great flavor and taste; Three of us ate the whole quiche in one meal! It's a great way to enjoy your summer zucchini. I love coffee, steak, and love to bake. I feel more comfortable using weights in some of my recipes because it’s more accurate. Bake at 350°F. So healthy and lots of flavor. Keto Quiche Recipe with Zucchini and Pepperoni. Pour the egg mixture over the zucchini, pepperoni, and cheese in the baking dish. ), Best Low Carb Sweetener:The Best Sweeteners & How to Choose Them. Whisk/blend until smooth. My kids even ate and loved it. The secret to a great zucchini pie or quiche is to remove as much water from the zucchini as possible to prevent the quiche from being watery.