This Blemish Spot Clearing Serum is available on BB Cosmetic for USD$18.99 – and you can also use my code for 5% off (QAL3F6ZA8YZ). This is a vitamin C serum that has become a major cult favorite for many people of all skin types. A multi-function serum that cares for all stages of acne. A few months ago I reviewed another vitamin C serum that was a collaboration between Sokoglam and COSRX, this was the COSRX Triple C Lightning Liquid, you can check out my review of this serum by clicking on the link. tapi buat pemakaian satu muka cuma butuh satu pump aja. Overall, I was pretty indifferent to this ampule. pas bangun kaya enak aja liat muka sehat gitu. As you can see from the picture above, I've gone through multiple tubs of this cream! SC40RF01 . When it comes to this formulation, patience is key. However, we all need a way to help diminish these pesky red blotches! Isi masih 90% + aku jual harga 147k . Bisa free ongkir lewat shopee Aku jual karna ga cocok di aku :( tapi menurut ku ini bagus bgt buat memperbaiki teksur kulit jd lebih lembab halus dan kenyal. ... PRELOVED! Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. If so, use every other night until skin adjusts. @socialsouphq application post - to be deleted lat, Skincare or Makeup? It actually felt alittle TOO heavy for my oily skin. I really like that they're affordable while also actually showing results. Teksturnya agak thick bening lengket2 gitu tp ngga masalah yg penting cocok di kulit. Calendula Officinalis Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polysorbate 60, Betaine, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Retinyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Olivate, Panthenol, Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Sorbitan Olivate,Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Juniperus Mexicana Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Tocopherol. Absolutely! Before anything, let’s get into this review! This serum has the star ingredient of Centella Asiatica, a botanical herb with soothing, healing and anti-stress abilities. If you find yourself drawn towards Centella based products then this would be one to check out – just don’t expect immediate results. The Blemish Spot Clearing Serum was gifted to me by BB Cosmetic for review so check out their website, where it is available for USD$18.99. I neve, What’s your favorite @laneige_kr product? bikin plump, berasa ternutrisi, berasa lembabnya tapi gak greasy, serius ini produk bagus bgt. Copyright 2019. I also like to go back and at areas that are more red or suffer from acne, I like to add a little more extra of the ampule to those areas, just to give those areas a boost in their healing process. tapi aku masih kekeuh, jadi tak pake lagi. COSRX, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Ever since its launch in […] awalnya ragu mau coba krn teksturnya kok lengket lendir gitu. Tapi aku mau preloved essence ini soalnya aku lg pake produk yang lain. I also haven’t noticed any new wrinkles! ORIGINAL 100% Expired 2023 lengkap sama dusnya. 3.50~4.00 . ... Read more, Beli travel pack Cosrx yg isinya cleanser, toner, serum dan pelembabnya, so far cocok di kulit sensitif aku. I actually use to have more tubs, but I like to re-purpose them and fill them with other products as well. COSRX Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence Cerave Daily Moisturizing Lotion • The Cosrx snail essence is fairy new addition that my skin has been loving. I've used products that are "serum" or "ampule" and I don't see any difference between the two. I really enjoyed this vitamin C serum and I've even already bought a replacement. pas bangun kaya enak aja liat muka sehat gitu. Meticulously formulated with 23% pure vitamin C and … I would say that this ampule is definitely more for people with. I aim to give my honest and unbiased opinion as a consumer and enthusiast. Hub wa 0 ... Read more, aku suka banget sama cosrx essence ini, dia bikin kulitku yang tadinya agak kasar cepet halus, pakai ini dibarengin sama serum sbm snail super parah banget sih hasilnya. Vitamin C Serum C-23 SEARCH; SHOP. The best thing about the COSRX Triple C Lightning Liquid is that it works. Aku beli asli ya nnt aku liatin buktinya dan isi produknya masih 95%an. Karena teksturnya ini, aku pun pakenya digosok ringan ke ujung jari2 trs baru ditepuk2 ringan ke wajah. Even my husband is using this. awalnya ragu mau coba krn teksturnya kok lengket lendir gitu. In all honesty, I wasn't a fan of that heavy feeling, especially during the day time when I used this ampule in the morning. ORIGINAL 100% Expired 2023 lengkap sama dusnya. Alternatively though, you can also check out the rest of the COSRX range because they carry everything from the AC Collection. How My Skincare Routine Changed As I Approach My Late 20s, Why We’re Gung-Ho About the Pimple Patch Trend. ~~~Side note: Can I just say that I LOVE the color of this ampule?! When applying it, you need to be careful to avoid the eye area (I’m not kidding – it stings). 2F COSRX INC, 8 Gumi-ro, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea (13638) Monday - Friday : 10:00 am to 5:00 pm (KST) Saturday - Sunday : Closed I really think that the AC Collection has saved my skin again but I will have to finish off the entire bottle to see if this can fully control my hormonal break out situation. Pakai ini setelah paula’s choice yg bha, kulit cerah dan lembut, love it ❤️, PRELOVED! Do not use together with other acids like AHAs, BHAs, and retinol. If COSRX Hyaluronic Acid Serum is too thick for you, this is a great, lighter-weight (yet still moisturizing) alternative. After being on the market for several years and acquiring a cult following from all over the world, this is the one Korean skin care brand to watch and stock up on in 2020. The lid screws on smoothly and I have no issues with leakage. Since I was mainly targeting certain areas of my face with this serum, I would press the palms of my hands on the places I wanted to treat and leave my palms on there for a good couple of seconds. ... Read more, WOWW jatuh cinta sama cosrx advanced snail 96 mucin, teksturnya emg sticky plus kentel gitu tapi dia cepet ngeresap diwajah dan superrrr mouisturizingg, bisa buat wajah cerah dan kempesin jerawat juga kalo diaku huhu mantullllll parah sih, melembabkan dan bikin plump ❤ teksturnya gel bening yg kentel lengket gitu, ya namanya juga snail, tapi ternyata gampang banget lho menyerapnya.